Gelatine (Pasture Raised) UK
Highest Quality.... Gelatine which is Ethically sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam (grass, air, land and water). This Gelatine is Ketogenic supportive, rich in Proteins and Essential Amino Acids, absolutely Free From anything nasty. So it's super-clean and trusted. Without protein there would be no human life. Other nutrients, such as fats and carbohydrates, can replace each other in the human metabolism over long periods. But we need protein every day. The natural foodstuff Gelatine is therefore of inestimable value to the human organism. This British Farm produced Gelatine is ancient nutrition vital for modern diets, you can add it to drinks and cooking, Gelatine helps support joint care, muscle repair, cellular health and digestive health and for an all-natural beauty supplement. This 100% natural supplement is jam-packed with powerhouse proteins to support your wellbeing from strong, hair, nails and supple skin. As a pure protein it also used in weight management products such as nutritional bars or diet products. Ancient Purity gives you the opportunity to try a part of the ancient diet of our ancestors.
Add to Hot Drinks or Use in Creative Cooking
Easy to use...
Hair, Skin & Nails
The Ultimate Keto Ingredient
Created & Sourced Naturally
Experience the Restorative Effects of Gelatin - Order Today
- 100% Pasture Raised Bovine Gelatine.
Protein consists of various amino acids, and gelatine contains several of these. The types of amino acids in gelatine-based foods depend on the specific food, the source of the gelatine, and its processing. The most abundant amino acids in Gelatine are glycine and proline. The bones and organs of some animals contain the amino acids in gelatine, and by eating gelatine, a person can obtain these amino acids. We encourage you to do more research on Gelatine as its health benefits are truly extensive...
Why should I consume Pasture Raised Gelatine?
Pasture Raised Gelatine provides the needed proteins to improve the moisture and elasticity of your skin, and it can even aid prevent wrinkles. Your body especially needs the amino acid glycine, as well as proline and hydroxyproline, to build its own collagen.
- Dissolves in hot liquids and thickens in cold, making it great for sauces, soups and stews and perfect for gut friendly jelly and homemade vitamin gummies.
Gelatine is a protein-rich powder, derived from collagen, which contains significant amounts of some important amino acids—such as glycine—that have tremendous health benefits for the entire body. Gelatine is a lot more than an ingredient that gives foods texture and firmness! Gelatin is the result of the partial hydrolysis of collagen. Collagen, the most abundant protein in our bodies, makes up a significant part of our connective tissues and skin.
Collagen supplements have become popular because they can help replenish the collagen we naturally lose through aging. This loss of collagen over time can lead to common sides of aging, including wrinkles, skin that sags, weaker bones, thinner hair and more. Since Gelatine is derived from collagen, a high quality Gelatin supplement can provide the same benefits as collagen! Gelatin, like collagen, supports skin hydration and elasticity, healthy hair and nails, overall gut health and bones and joints..
Panna Cotta (Gelatine)
If you’re looking for something a bit more elegant, try this recipe for panna cotta instead. This smooth, creamy Italian dessert is as lovely as it is delicious, and you’ll only need 5 ingredients.
• Filtered water.
• Pasture Raised Gelatine.
• Raw Honey.
• vanilla bean (or extract).
• Greek yoghurt.
• Simply add water to the Pasture Raised Gelatine to thicken it, and while it’s doing its thing, heat your heavy cream, honey, and vanilla bean (or extract) in a saucepan.
• Once both are ready, stir the Gelatine into the sweet mixture. Eventually, you’ll have one smooth, white, cream-based dessert.
• Pour it into your serving glasses and refrigerate it for a few hours.
Inca Berry Jell-O Salad (Pasture Raised Gelatine)
• 225 grams crushed canned pineapple in juice.
• 165 grams Pasture Raised Gelatine.
• 3 cups boiling filtered water.
• 140 grams canned blueberries, drained
• 50 grams Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 package cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup Longan Fruit Honey (Available @Ancient Purity.)
• Chopped walnuts or pecans, for garnish.
• Gather the ingredients.
• Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
• Dissolve the Gelatine in boiling water; stir in reserved pineapple juice.
• Chill until slightly set, about the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
• Stir in pineapple, blueberries and Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
• Pour into a 9 1/2 x 6 x 2-inch pan; chill until firm—approximately 3 to 4 hours.
• In a bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and honey; mix well until smooth and well blended. Spread over blueberry salad and then top with chopped pecans or walnuts.
TIP: The Inca Berry salad should be made and refrigerated at least 3 to 4 hours before serving. Do not use fresh pineapple as your Gelatine will not set due to the enzyme that is in this kind of fresh fruit. Chill the Gelatine layer thoroughly before you add the sour cream and cream cheese topping.
Healthy Jello (Pasture Raised Gelatine)
Never buy premade jello again! This healthy jello recipe is so easy and so much healthier than anything you can find in the store. First, it uses Pasture Raised Gelatine which is important because it does not contain hormones or antibiotics. Second, there is no added sugar. Third, you can use a low-sugar organic juice or kombucha as the base. Did I mention that it takes about 5 minutes to make? Children, parents, grandparents, the entire family will like this healthy jello recipe! Support a Healthy Gut with Pasture Raised Gelatine!
Preparation (6-8 Servings)
• 1/4 cup room temperature filtered water.
• 1/4 cup hot water.
• 1 tablespoon Pasture Raised UK Gelatine.
• 1 cup organic juice or kombucha (sweetened black tea drink) of your choice.
• Stir Gelatine in room temperature water.
• Add hot water and mix well.
• Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
• Stir in juice of your choice and mix well.
• Pour into large or individual containers and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
TIP: Stir in 1 teaspoon of Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Size: 400g (14.10 oz.)
- Container: BPA Free Plastic Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 year.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488