Gelatine (Pasture Raised) UK
Highest Quality.... Gelatine which is Ethically sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam (grass, air, land and water). This Gelatine is Ketogenic supportive, rich in Proteins and Essential Amino Acids, absolutely Free From... hormones, antibiotics, steroids, sugar, gluten, dairy, chemicals and preservatives. So it's super-clean and trusted. Without protein there would be no human life. Other nutrients, such as fats and carbohydrates, can replace each other in the human metabolism over long periods. But we need protein every day. The natural foodstuff Gelatine is therefore of inestimable value to the human organism. This British Farm produced Gelatine is ancient nutrition vital for modern diets, you can add it to drinks and cooking, Gelatine helps support joint care, muscle repair, cellular health and digestive health and for an all-natural beauty supplement. This 100% natural supplement is jam-packed with powerhouse proteins to support your wellbeing from strong, hair, nails and supple skin. Ancient Purity gives you the opportunity to try a part of the ancient diet of our ancestors.
Experience the Restorative Effects of Gelatin - Order Today
- 100% Pasture Raised Bovine Gelatine.
- Dissolves in hot liquids and thickens in cold, making it great for sauces, soups and stews and perfect for gut friendly jelly and homemade vitamin gummies.
Here are a 2 super tasty desserts, but don’t get too excited! These desserts might just send you jiggling right out of your seat if you do. Grass-fed gelatine provides the necessary proteins to improve your skin's elasticity and moisture, and it can even aid preventing wrinkles. Our bodies especially need the amino acid glycine, as well as hydroxyproline and proline to build their own collagen.
Panna Cotta (Gelatine)
If you’re looking for something a bit more elegant, try this recipe for panna cotta instead. This smooth, creamy Italian dessert is as lovely as it is delicious, and you’ll only need 5 ingredients.
• Filtered water.
• Pasture Raised Gelatine.
• vanilla bean (or extract).
• Greek yoghurt.
• Simply add water to the Pasture Raised Gelatine to thicken it, and while it’s doing its thing, heat your heavy cream, honey, and vanilla bean (or extract) in a saucepan.
• Once both are ready, stir the gelatine into the sweet mixture. Eventually, you’ll have one smooth, white, cream-based dessert.
• Pour it into your serving glasses and refrigerate it for a few hours.
• Immediately before serving, top it with Ancient Purity Dried Quandon Peach Halves, berries, nuts, Ancient Purity Pomegranate Seeds, or other toppings.
Inca Berry Jell-O Salad (Pasture Raised Gelatine)
This Inca Berry Jell-O Salad recipe uses Pasture Raised Gelatine as the base, with drained canned blueberries, Ancient Purity Dried Inca Berries and crushed pineapple mixed in. It is topped with a sour cream and cream cheese topping and garnished with nuts.
• 225 grams crushed canned pineapple in juice.
• 165 grams Pasture Raised Gelatine.
• 3 cups boiling filtered water.
• 140 grams canned blueberries, drained
• 50 grams Inca Berries.
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 package cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup Longan Fruit Honey (Available at Ancient Purity.)
• Chopped walnuts or pecans, for garnish.
• Gather the ingredients.
• Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
• Dissolve the Gelatine in boiling water; stir in reserved pineapple juice.
• Chill until slightly set, about the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
• Stir in pineapple, blueberries and Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
• Pour into a 9 1/2 x 6 x 2-inch pan; chill until firm—approximately 3 to 4 hours.
• In a bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and honey; mix well until smooth and well blended. Spread over blueberry salad and then top with chopped pecans or walnuts.
TIP: The Inca Berry salad should be made and refrigerated at least three to four hours before serving. Do not use fresh pineapple as your Gelatine will not set due to the enzyme that is in this kind of fresh fruit. Chill the Gelatine layer thoroughly before you add the sour cream and cream cheese topping.
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Size: 400g (14.10 oz.)
- Container: BPA Free Plastic Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 year.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488