Kakadu Plum Syrup
Kakadu Plum Syrup “The Gift of the Dreamtime“, Kakadu Plum is Australia’s star superfood. This 100% natural syrup has the aroma of stewed pears and apples and. Wild harvested by the Indigenous communities, this ancient native boasts the highest recorded Vitamin C levels of any natural food source, making Kakadu Plum an antioxidant super hero! Also known as Billygoat Plum, Gubinge and Murumga, Kakadu Plum has extraordinary nutritional and antiseptic benefits and has been a pivotal food and medicine across Northern Australia since ancient times.
Ancient Superfoods as Delicious Syrups
The Many Colours of Natural Health in Kakadu Plum
The Natural Superfood of the Outback
Golden Elixirs / Delicious Syrups
A Rare & Nutritious Treat... Kakadu Plum Syrup
Experience Kakadu Plum in Sweet Syrup Form - Order Today
- Kakadu Plum Syrup.
- Glycerol (Coconut).
- Pure Water.
- Citric Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
NOTE: Each 1ml contain extract equivalent to 500mg fresh plant.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- As a "Health Syrup" take a teaspoon up 3 times daily.
- As a Healthy Treat, add to Desserts, yoghurts, Smoothies.
- Can be used to Sweeten Coffee and Tea.
Kakadu Plum Pouched Pears Dessert (Kakadu Plum Syrup)
An easy yet elegant and decadent dessert – Poached Pears boast the fruit’s natural sweetness. Add some Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup and you’ve a very impressive dessert.
• ½ vanilla bean, halved lengthways
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup.
• Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Powder.
• ½ cup coconut sugar.
• 2 Packham pears or beurre bosc pears.
• 2 cups filtered water.
• Double cream or ice-cream, to serve.
• Place 2 cups cold water, vanilla bean, Davidson Plum Powder and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
• Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
• Peel pears, remove the core and cut into quarters. Add the pears to the saucepan and cook, partially covered and turning occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until pears are just tender.
• Remove from heat. Allow pears to cool in syrup, turning occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pears to a plate and allow them to cool.
• Return syrup to medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by one-third. Allow syrup to cool and thicken.
• Serve pears with Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup and cream or ice-cream.
TIP: Making this dessert even more delicious, you can also add a handful of Ancient Purity Dried Davidson Plums.
Mango Margarita Kakadu Fizz
The weather is getting warmer up and that means summer is almost here. There is no better time to create an ice-cold Mango Margarita Kakadu Fizz. Sweet mango is mellowed out with fragrant Kakadu Plum and each sip is a celebration with sea salt flakes and desert lime rimming your glass. If you’re able to plan ahead, prepare the frozen version or the traditional version at a moment’s notice. This cool drink is ideal for any occasion.
• 2 mangoes.
• 60ml tequila.
• 30ml triple sec.
• 4 drops of Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup.
• ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Powder.
• Sparkling water.
• Desert Lime Powder & Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt for the rim.
• Peel the mangoes and cut all the flesh from the pit.
• Place into a cocktail shaker.
• Add tequila, triple sec, Kakadu Plum Extract and Desert Lime Powder.
• Muddle together well using a wooden muddler.
• Mix together powder and Sea Salt on a small plate then rub a little of the discarded mango peel around the rim of both glasses.
• Dip the edge of the glasses into the powder mixture to coat.
• Then add ice to the glasses and pour cocktail over evenly between the two.
• Top up with sparkling water and enjoy!
Native Kakadu plum with Sandalwood Nuts Crunch (Kakadu Plum Syrup)
• 4 tablespoons black chia seeds.
• 1 cup fresh apple juice.
• 1 cup mixed fresh berries (You can also add ½ cup Ancient Purity Quandong Peach Halves)
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup.
• 1 lemon, zest and juice.
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
• 1 cup Barambah organic yogurt or coconut yoghurt
• 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder
• 2 tablespoons crushed Ancient Purity Sandalwood Nuts.
• 2 finger limes, pearls only.
• Soak chia in apple juice for 30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, combine berries, Bush Apple Syrup, lemon juice and zest, vanilla.
• Add chia and combine well. • Distribute half the mixture into individual serving glasses.
• Layer with berries Desert Lime Syrup and add more chia mixture. • Add a layer of yoghurt.
• Continue this process to develop a multi layered effect.
• Set in fridge 4 hours or overnight.
• Before serving, crush Sandalwood Nuts with Kakadu Plum Powder.
• Crumble over the top of each parfait.
• Drizzle with a jolly good lashing of Kakadu Plum Syrup.
• Add a smattering of finger lime pearls and serve.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 100ml (3.38 fl. oz.).
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
- Storage: Keep in fridge once opened.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488