Pine Needles (Tea)
Ancient Purity presents a gift from pristine, ancient woodlands, Pine Needles (Pinus Sylvestris) have a unique scent when burned as incense and traditionally enjoyed when inhaled. Taoist priests drank Pine Needle Tea. 100% Botanical ingredients, pure Pine Needles. Make your own Herbal concoctions, and incense. Breathe in the Pine Needles through an oil burner. Pine Needles are an abundant gift of nature, the practice of collecting Pine Needles is sustainable. Pine Needles have a great unique scent when burned as incense and are revered in aromatherapy. The Woods are alive in Pine Needles, they're a vision of the Great Out Doors an Element of the Forest. The natural benefits of Pine Needle Tea or Pine Leaf Tea are attributed to its antibacterial, analgesic, diuretic, energising, antiseptic, and aromatic properties. Supplied in Eco Kraft Bag, safe for daily consumption.
Pine Needle Tea at Ancient Purity
A Gift from pristine, Ancient Woodlands
Pine Needles... From the Woodlands to your Favourite Mug
Experience the Protective Power of Pine Needles - Order Today
- Pine Needles (Pinus Sylvestris).
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Tea: Fill a pan with 3 cups of water and heat gently to a simmer. Next you should add a handful of Pine Needles to the water. For stronger tea, add more Pine Needles rather than increasing the heat. Let steep for about 20 minutes, strain the needles out or leave them in while you drink. If you plan on storing your tea for later, remove the needles to prevent over-steeping. Pine Needles Tea's flavour is described variously as piney, resinous, astringent, and citrusy, with undertones of mint.Add Pure Longan Honey (available @Ancient Purity) and lemon for flavour.
- Intake: It is recommended to only try about half a cup for the first time. If you are sure that your body has been used to it and you feel no side effects, you can consume it once or twice a day. Or drink it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption.
WARNING: Avoid drinking Pine Needles Tea when you are pregnant.
NOTE: Ancient Purity Pine Needles Tea can be used as an expectorant for coughs and to aid alleviate chest congestion; the tea is also good for sore throats. It may bring you clarity and mental clearness. It can help with low mood, weight-management, high blood pressure and allergies. Pine Needles contain antioxidants.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 50/150g ( 1.76-5.29 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a dry place.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 5+ years.
Pine Needles Lowdown
Like Elderberry Fruit and other long-standing plant medicines, the active compounds in Pine Needles have undergone some intriguing scientific research. I’ll bet you never realised the power your pine trees might have to benefit your health. Pine Needles have been used by native peoples and herbalists for hundreds of years. Experience the Protective Power of Pine Needles!
A Place Beyond the Pines (Pine Needle Tea)
- 1/3 cup chopped Ancient Purity Pine Needles.
- Fresh Filtered Boiling Water.
- Add a little Wild Forest Honey (Available @AncientPurity) to taste.
TIP: Drinking a cup or two of Ancient Purity Pine Needle Tea daily will aid fuel your body with antioxidants, which are extremely important for the functioning of your body and blood. Pine Needles possess a slew of antioxidants, in the form of vitamin A and Vitamin C, as well as a host of flavonoids.
- Pour freshly boiled filtered water over the Pine Needles rather than boiling them on the stovetop to preserve the medicinal ingredients.
- Add a teaspoon of Tropical Forest Honey, stir well so the honey dissolves.
- Allow to steep 10 to 15 minutes, strain and enjoy.
Pine Needles Foot Bath
- Take a handful of Ancient Purity Pine Needles and throw them into a basin of warm water.
- Soak your feet in this basin for at least 20 minutes.
The Pine Needles’ naturally antibacterial action will aid to get rid of anything that may be lingering, such as athlete’s foot.
TIP: Making the foot bath even more relaxing, add Ancient Purity Herbal Foot Soak & Scrub to the water.
Refreshing Pine Needles Soda
- Filtered Water.
- 0.5 Tablespoon Longan Fruit Honey (Available @AncientPurity).
- 1 Teaspoon Ancient Purity Pine Needles.
- 2 Slices of Lemon.
- Ice Cubes.
- Mix everything together in a drinking glass.
- Put the Glass in the Fridge for About 30 Minutes.
- Add Ice Cubes and Enjoy!
Q: I have heard about using Pine Needle Tea now as a solution to whats going on in the world and also staying protected from others.
A: We can no longer comment or offer opinions and advice on this.
Q: What is Pine Needle Tea really good for?
A: We can no longer share this information.
Q: I want to lose weight. Will drinking Pine Needle Tea help?
A: We can no longer share any opinion. But some online research might help to answer your question.
Q: Aren’t Pine Needles toxic?
A: Yes some are, such as the needles from any Cypress or Yew tree which we obviously don’t use. Ancient Purity’s Pine Needles are from the Scots Pine (Pinus Sylvestris)
Q: How can Pine Needles Tea help with feeling feel spiritually drained?
A: We can no longer share this information.
Q: Can I cook with Pine Needles?
A: That’s a great question! Yes, you can cook with Pine Needles. They can brighten up a dish, impart a piny, citrusy flavour, and give off a woody earthy aroma. I’m sure you can find more on this subject by doing some online research.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488