Massage Tools (Wood)
These handmade massage tools are made from all natural Wood materials, allowing you to apply the correct pressure easily for self-massage or to give someone else a relaxing naturally assisted massage experience. The Roller Massager is for all over body and neck. The Stick can be used for feet, hands and face, the smaller roller grips tighter and can be used on jawline, neck, and face. You will feel reborn after a 20-minute massage using these tools! The Roller is 20cm long x 12cm wide, the Massage Stick is approximately 14cm long. Make a saving and purchase all 3 of them! Supports... Muscle Smoothing, Lymphatic Drainage, Circulation, Relaxation & Well-Being. Self-massage brings you back in balance, whatever you're experiencing.
Ancient Purity Presents Massage Tools (Wood)
Relax with a Naturally Assisted Massage
The Art of Self Love
Take these with you Everywhere and Relax
Experience a Naturally Assisted Massage - Order Today
- The Roller Massager stimulates your blood circulation and relaxes tensed muscles. The tool can be applied all over your body including neck and shoulders.
- The Podal Stick is to massage your feet (foot reflexology) and hands. (Pressure Points)
- Ancient Purity recommends using a fair amount of (aromatic) massage oil to help the wood rollers glide across your skin smoothly. After applying the massage oil, start rolling the tool in the desired direction. The most popular movements include blood flow toward the glutes and thighs. As well as rolling away from the chest, hips, and arms.
- Start rolling with low to high pressure, loosely moving the toll on the desired area for 10 minutes or until you feel blood movement or lymphatic drainage effects.
- Foot massage is one of the most popular types of massage. At the same time, body and yoga massages are also very popular. It’s also very relaxing, healthy, and less invasive than oil massage. One of the massage tools that masseuses use to give foot massage is a wooden stick.
- This inexpensive massage tool has many benefits for both the person giving the massage and the one who is receiving it. If you want to use a wood massage stick, follow the below points:
- Find where your body needs to massage the massage stick by the handles or frame so that the therapy knob touches the targeted area.
- Press the massage stick into the problem area using a comfortable amount of pressure.
- Hold in the same position for 10 to 30 seconds, then release.
NOTE: Wooden massage is a massage technique that uses wooden handheld tools such as wooden rollers and sticks. The unique wooden roller is perfect for giving yourself a relaxing body, head and neck massage. Ideal for stress relief.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Creation: Handmade in Thailand.
Q: What are the benefits of massage therapy?
A: Where should I start? Lower stress...The long-term effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls. Massage therapy may relieve stress and conditions associated with it, such as tension headaches. Increased Immune Function...Medical research indicates that massage therapy can help boost immune system strength by increasing the activity level of the body’s natural “killer T cells,” which fight off viruses. Boost Mental Health & Wellness...Research suggests that symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression (all associated with mental health) may be directly affected by massage therapy. Pain Management & Improved Range of Motion...Pain can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and impede recovery from illness or injury. Recent findings highlight the role of massage in pain management. Improved Physical Fitness...Elite and recreational athletes alike can benefit from massage therapy – massage can reduce muscle tension, improve exercise performance, and prevent injuries.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488