Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano Essential Oil Made by Zane Hellas in Greece. Oregano Oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Zane Hellas offers the most potent and pure Oregano Essential Oil available. Oregano Essential Oil has a fresh, sharp and warm aroma that will leave your mind sharp, concentrated and clearer. Minimum 86% CARVACROL. Less than 2% Thymol. 100% Steam Distilled. No chemicals. Alcohol free. 100% Pharmaceutical & Therapeutical Grade. This ancient perennial plant has been used for more than 2,500 years! There are numerous published scientific reports on the health benefits and effectiveness of Essential Oregano Oil. Mix with Biodynamic Olive Oil for internal use.
Ancient Purity Presents Oregano Essential Oil
A Powerful, Safe Essential Oil
The Climatic Conditions of Greece make the Ultimate Oregano
A Natural, Powerful Herb
Choose Pure Essential Oil or Encapsulated with Olive Oil
Pure Oregano Essential Oil for Clean Living
Experience the Best Oregano Available - Order Today
- Oregano Essential Oil (Super 100) - 100% Essential Oil of Oregano.
- 375 mg. Extra Virgin OIive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil).
- 125 mg. Essential Oil of Oregano.
- (Origanum Vulgare Heracleoticum. 86% Min Carvacrol – 108 mg Carvacrol per serving.)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (from porcine), Glycerol, Water. Free from alcohol, sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg and shellfish.
- You should always dissolve this essential Oil of Oregano before use, it in a Carrier Oil such as Olive Oil or Coconut Oil. A good ratio is 1:10 (10%) to 2:10 (20%) (10% is one drop of oregano oil, and the remaining 90% is 9 drops of Carrier Oil)
- You can use it internally or externally. Internally dilute the oregano oil in carrier oil, 4 drops, twice daily. If you use externally should not be forwarded to the open wounds. Always consult your health care practitioner before use. Do not exceed daily recommended intake.
- Open and handle carefully (on a flat surface or saucer maybe), as the undiluted/neat oil may burn or give a burning sensation if it comes into contact with skin. If you will be storing a bottle for some time, it's advisable to refrigerate as the oil can otherwise become a little more potent over time (increase of carvacrol) and therefore particularly require careful handling. In the event of experiencing any sort of burn, a customer has indicated to us they found Shea Butter to be the best option to soothe this.
- Breaks in use: Broadly speaking, with both the oil and softgels, we'd suggest at least a 7 day break after 20 days of use.
- For internal use: A good ratio is 10% to 20%. The best way is to dissolve it is in olive oil. It is very simple, just take a full tea spoon of olive oil and add 4 drops of Oregano Oil to it. Now you drink it. Make sure you drink a glass of water after. You can do this twice daily. Heat sensation is normal. If the mixture is too strong for you, start with 2 drops Oregano Oil and gradually step up to 4 drops. If you do not have olive oil then put 4 drops Oregano Oil in half a glass of water, milk, or juice and drink it. Then drink clean water. Also don’t worry as the heat sensation is normal. In a nutshell, Oregano oil is a powerful substance, so we advise to begin with the tiniest possible dose to see how your body reacts. You can slowly increase the amount you take, once you see how your body responds.
- For external use: A good ratio is 20% -30% (depends on the use and treatment). Put 10-15 drops Oregano Oil in a full table spoon of olive oil or another carrier oil (jojoba oil etc) or cream, lotion or body milk and use. Do not apply it on open wounds. Heat sensation is normal. If the mixture is too strong for you then reduce ratio. If the mixture is too weak for you increase the ratio.
NOTE: Essential oils of Oregano are widely recognised for their antimicrobial activity, as well as their antiviral and antifungal properties. Nevertheless, recent investigations have demonstrated that these compounds are also potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and cancer suppressor agents.
- Brand: Zane Hellas.
- Size: 30ml (1.05 fl. oz.) / softgels.
- Origin: Greece.
- Container: Glass Bottle / Plastic Tub.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
Q: What happens if I take Oregano Oil daily?
A: When used as directed, Essential Oregano Oil should be safe. In too-high doses, it may have detrimental effects. This may be due in part to thymol, one of the phenols it contains. In high doses, thymol is a mild irritant which might affect the skin or internal organs.
Q: Where the highest quality of Oregano comes from?
A: Greek oregano (Origanum vulgare heracleoticum) is considered to be the best around the world due to its very high carvacrol content which is the main active ingredient.
Q: Can Oregano Oil heal the gut?
A: Oregano Essential Oil may benefit gut health by killing gut parasites and protecting against leaky gut syndrome.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488