Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar with "The Mother". This Elixir has been used in cuisine and medicine since people started farming apples. Hippocrates, referred to as 'the Father of Modern Medicine', is known to have prescribed vinegar during the 4th century BC. It is still one of Natural Health's "All Time Greats" and one of the finest natural remedies ever. Our Raw and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar keeps the Enzymes and naturals Fruity Flavours protected. Most Apple Cider Vinegars (Clear ones typically seen in supermarkets) have had the ‘Mother’ removed. This unique substance forms naturally as raw organic vinegar ferments and is considered an important part of true Apple Cider Vinegar.
Experience the Magic of Apple Cider Vinegar - Order Today
- 100% Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Nutrition information: Typically 5% vinegar Energy 16kcal / 69kJ - Protein - Carbohydrate 0.2g of which sugars - Fat.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified the Apple Cider Vinegar being organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
- For an invigorating tonic mix 2-3 tablespoons of cider vinegar with honey and water.
- Can be used daily by simply adding to water, taken neat or as directed by your health practitioner
pH: It's suggested that Apple Cider Vinegar has such curative abilities because it causes ones pH levels to become more alkaline. If you are going to try apple cider vinegar for allergies, or even to use it as a help fighting health issues, we suggest you do an investigation of your own by buying a pH test kit. You can use a pH metre to test your urine or saliva to see if you are more alkaline or acidic during an allergy attack, virus or bacterial infection. Once you ascertain your pH levels, you can adjust your dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar accordingly. If you live in a highly polluted area where allergies and sinus infections are rampant, your system may better balance itself with a small dose of Apple Cider Vinegar each day. Ultimately we suggest you experiment with a pH meter to find the pH balance your body functions optimally at.
Tip: Leave your Apple Cider Vinegar by the window, the sun will help the "Mother" grow.
Garlic Honey Chicken
This juicy seared chicken coated in a sweet and sour honey-garlic glaze is an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
• 4 cloves garlic.
• 1/4 cup honey.
• 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar.
• 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari or soy sauce.
• 2 pounds bone-sin, skin-on chicken breasts or thighs (about 2 breasts or 4 thighs).
• 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt.
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
• Sliced scallions, for serving (optional).
• Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F.
• Finely chop 4 cloves garlic and place in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar, and 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari or soy sauce, and whisk to combine.
• Season 2 pounds chicken breasts or thighs with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
• Heat a large cast iron or oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add the chicken, skin-side down (work in batches if needed to not overcrowd the pan) and cook until the fat is rendered and the skin golden-brown and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
• Flip the chicken so that it is skin-side up (return all the chicken to the pan if seared in batches). Pour the honey-garlic sauce over the chicken. Place the skillet in the oven and roast for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and spoon the sauce from the pan back over the chicken. Continue roasting until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, 15 to 17 minutes more for breasts and 5 to 7 minutes more for thighs. Serve drizzled with the pan sauce and garnish with sliced scallions, if using.
Firecracker Sauce & Salmon
Firecracker sauce is a five-ingredient sauce that explodes with sweet and spicy flavor. It packs just enough warm, spicy heat to tickle your tongue, and while the heat lingers in your mouth, it never intensifies or overwhelms. It’s the perfect complement to any rich fish like salmon.
• 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets.
• 2 cloves garlic.
• 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar or 3 tablespoons of Longan Honey.
• 1/2 cup hot sauce. • 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar. • 1 1/2 teaspoons Celtic Sea Salt, divided.
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
• 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil.
• 2 medium scallions.
• Let 4 salmon fillets sit at room temperature while you prepare the sauce.
• Mince 2 garlic cloves. Place the garlic, 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 1/2 cup hot sauce, 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of the Celtic Sea Salt, and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or one tablespoon of Ancien Purity Cayenne Pepper Oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the light brown sugar (or honey). Reduce the heat to low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir and remove from the heat. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
• Pat the salmon fillets dry with a paper towel and season all over with the remaining 1 teaspoon Cetic Sea Salt. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the salmon skin-side up and and sear until golden-brown on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes.
• Meanwhile, thinly slice 2 scallions.
• Flip the salmon with a metal spatula. Cook for 2 minutes. Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon and continue to cook, occasionally using a spoon to baste the salmon with the sauce, until the salmon is just cooked through cooked, about 2 minutes more.
• Serve with the sauce from the skillet spooned over the salmon and sprinkled with scallions.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 500ml (16.9 fl. oz.).
- Origin: Germany.
- Container: Glass Bottle.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
Q - What is Natural Apple Cider Vinegar?
A - Different from the refined and distilled vinegars usually found in supermarkets, Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fresh, crushed, organically grown apples and allowed to mature in tanks, which boosts its natural fermentation qualities. When mature, it contains a web-like substance, called the "mother" that becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light.
Q - What is the nature of the Mother?
A - The "Mother" is the dark, cloudy substance in the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues - it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. Vinegars containing the "Mother" contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over-processing, filtration and overheating.
Q - Why is Apple Cider Vinegar not pasteurised?
A - Pasteurisation is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices etc. However, this process will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute a major portion of the food value of that consumed. In the case of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, pasteurisation would eliminate the "mother", a major health giving factor of our vinegar.
Q - Is it okay to eat/drink the "Mother"?
A - The "Mother" is the most nutritious part of the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and is very beneficial to digest. Often the "Mother" settles to the bottom of the bottle. We recommend shaking the bottle lightly to distribute the "Mother" before dispensing.
Q - Since Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurised, is it protected from E.Coli bacteria?
A - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar does not carry the E.Coli bacteria as the acidity in the vinegar is effective in killing the 0-157 strain of E.Coli bacteria.
Q - Does Apple Cider Vinegar need to be refrigerated?
A - Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar does not need to be refrigerated. We only recommend that you keep the product out of direct sunlight in a relatively cool location.
Q - What is the shelf life of Apple Cider Vinegar?
A - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has an FDA required "official" shelf life of three to five years after the bottling date (found on the bottle), however, experience has shown that the product is safe, usable and effective for an indefinite period if kept out of direct sunlight.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488