Apple Cider Vinegar
Our Apple Cider Vinegar with "The Mother" comes from a single source origin in England. This Elixir has been used in cuisine and medicine since people started farming apples. Hippocrates, referred to as 'the Father of Modern Medicine', is known to have prescribed vinegar during the 4th century BC. Most Apple Cider Vinegars have had the ‘Mother’ removed. This unique substance forms naturally as raw organic vinegar ferments and is considered an important part of true Apple Cider Vinegar. Many of the Apple Cider Vinegars that are found in health food shops and supermarkets have been pasteurised and filtered. This destroys and removes the "Mother" a term for the ball of living enzymes that floats around in the Apple Cider Vinegar as well as other nutrients, making it pretty much useless for anything other than a table condiment, also a lot of these vinegars are made from apples grown using harmful chemical fertilisers and pesticides. This All-Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made in the South of England, from UK grown Apples.
Ancient Purity Presents Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother
Apple Cider Vinegar is the Perfect Tonic
Happy, Healthy, Apples - Make Our Apple Cider Vinegar
Only British Apples for our Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar - Simple, Natural... Effective
Fresh Apples for a Health Invigorating Tonic
Apple Ready for Natural Healths most Classic Products
Experience the Magic of Apple Cider Vinegar - Order Today
- 100% Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Nutrition information: Typically 5% vinegar Energy 16kcal / 69kJ - Protein - Carbohydrate 0.2g of which sugars - Fat.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified the Apple Cider Vinegar being organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
- For an invigorating tonic mix 2-3 tablespoons of Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar with honey and filtered water.
- Can be used daily by simply adding to filtered water, taken neat or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Aids Weight-Loss: Out of the many acclaimed uses for unpasteurised raw Apple Cider Vinegar, the most popular one is its effectiveness as a weight loss and dieting aid. Both anecdotally and scientifically, Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar has proven it can cause a reduction in body weight, hip circumference, and BMI. It is also touted for its positive modifications on metabolic rate and fat accumulation in the body. Adding Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar to your morning breakfast or your nightly routine could do wonders for your diet.
- Alleviates Psoriasis Symptoms: If you have scalp psoriasis, applying organic Apple Cider Vinegar to the area can help lessen the itch from scaly patches, a common symptom associated with the autoimmune condition. There are some considerations to make before using it: Use diluted Apple Cider Vinegar to decrease the risk of burning, and don’t apply to any area of the skin that’s cracked or bleeding.We suggest talking to your healthcare practitioner first.
- It's suggested that Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar has such curative abilities because it causes ones pH levels to become more alkaline. If you are going to try our Apple Cider Vinegar for allergies, or even to use it as a help fighting health issues, we suggest you do an investigation of your own by buying a pH test kit. You can use a pH metre to test your urine or saliva to see if you are more alkaline or acidic during an allergy attack, virus or bacterial infection. Once you ascertain your pH levels, you can adjust your dosage of Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar accordingly. If you live in a highly polluted area where allergies and sinus infections are rampant, your system may better balance itself with a small dose of Apple Cider Vinegar each day. Ultimately we suggest you experiment with a pH meter to find the pH balance your body functions optimally at.
Apple Cider Vinegar - Household Uses
- Window Cleaner...To clean your windows and glass surfaces without alcohol or other chemicals, mix a quarter cup Apple Cider Vinegar to one pint of water in a spray bottle and use like you’d use the blue stuff. Stock up on Apple Cider Vinegar so you don’t have to worry about relying on your old cleaner ever again.
- Fly Trap...If you have flies in your kitchen, here’s the Apple Cider Vinegar-based solution: Clean and dry any damp areas and to get any old fruit, spoiled foods or old trash out of your home. Next, set up a mixture of soap and Apple Cider Vinegar in a small cup or jar. The flies will be attracted to the mix and will get trapped in the solution.
- Dish Cleaner...To get your fine china to sparkle without damaging it, mix Bicarbonate of Soda (Available @AncientPurity) with a few drops of dish detergent and enough Apple Cider Vinegar to make a paste. You can also use Apple Cider Vinegar to clean your slow cooker.
- Mould Eliminator...For an effective mould killer that doesn’t rely on harsh chemicals, mix Apple Cider Vinegar with a few drops of tea tree essential oil. Spray on mould, and leave it to dry. The vinegar by itself will kill most moulds, but if you dislike the scent of vinegar, the tea tree oil will cut that scent plus add even more anti-microbial strength.
- Wood Floor Cleaner...You might already know that you can use Apple Cider Vinegar to clean your vinyl and ceramic floor tiles (use one cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to a gallon of warm water). But did you know you can clean your wood floors with the same solution? Just be sure to wring the mop as dry as possible and dry the floor immediately with a soft cloth.
- Sink Deodoriser...Apple Cider Vinegar can clean and deodorise your drains. Simply pour a quarter cup of Ancient Purity Bicarbonate of Soda down the drain, followed by a half cup of Apple Cider Vinegar. Allow it to sit for half an hour and then follow with hot water.
- Bathroom Cleaner...Apple Cider Vinegar will also clean the soap scum off your bathtub, shower door, faucets and vanity surfaces. Just spritz and clean as normal!
NOTE: To date, the evidence of premium quality Apple Cider Vinegar's use as a means of helping blood sugar management is the most impressive of all its claims. A number of scientific studies have suggested that as part of a meal containing carbohydrate, Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar may enhance levels of glucose and insulin after you have finished your meal. Leave your Ancien Purity Apple Cider Vinegar by the window, the sun will help the "Mother" grow.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 500ml (16.9 fl. oz.).
- Origin: UK.
- Container: Glass Bottle.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
Apple Cider Vinegar Lowdown
Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar with 'the mother' contains strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. These molecules help regulate bacteria that grows in the body with probiotics. When that bacteria is eliminated, your body can focus on growing and functioning properly. Skin looks better, the gut has been detoxed from toxins, the immune system gets a boost and the body is better able to fight off sickness.
Weight-Loss Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage
- Ice Cubes.
- 1 cup filtered water.
- 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother).
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup (to taste).
- Fresh berries & mint leaves (optional garnish and flavour).
- In a glass add ice, water, Apple Cider Vinegar, lemon juice and Bush Apple Syrup to desired taste. Mix well and enjoy!
- Alternatively you can add fresh ginger, and fresh fruit or the juice of thawed berries, or a splash of natural 100% fruit juice for extra flavour.
When to drink Apple Cider Vinegar? Drink this warm first thing in the morning, or chilled at least 3 times daily in between meals along with a healthy low carb, low sugar, high protein, no processed foods diet. Drinking it warm allows the body to absorb and hydrate quicker. Drink up to twice daily.
Magical Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie
- Dates or Longan Honey (Available @AncientPurity).
- Dairy-free yogurt or coconut cream.
- Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Fresh Orange Juice.
- Unflavoured Organic Bovine Collagen (Available @AncientPurity).
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- How easy is that for your daily dose of wellness!
This Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie is the most tasty and healthy way to start your day! It is the ideal immune enhancer for flu and cold season and very refreshing during summertime. The Apple Cider Vinegar blended with fresh orange juice and berries makes a mouth-watering combo!
Banana Strawberry ACV Smoothie
- 1 Banana.
- 3⁄4 Cup of Strawberries.
- 1⁄2 Cup Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 1 Tablespoon Longan Honey (Available @AncientPurity).
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seed (Crushed).
- Just blend everything together!
- Add more or less of anything to get it to just the right consistency/taste.
- I added a little chocolate syrup to the glass to make it look nice.
Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar with the 'Mother' can be an incredibly beneficial addition to your smoothie. It contains a number of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that can contribute to your overall health, including enhanced digestion, immune system support and weight-loss. In addition, the tangy flavour of Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to add complexity and depth to any smoothie recipe.
Q: Whate are the household uses of Apple Cider Vinegar?
A: Please see our 'Suggested Use' section.
Q: What is Natural Apple Cider Vinegar?
A: Different from the refined and distilled vinegars usually found in supermarkets, Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fresh, crushed, organically grown apples and allowed to mature in tanks, which boosts its natural fermentation qualities. When mature, it contains a web-like substance, called the "mother" that becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light.
Q: What is the nature of the Mother?
A: The "Mother" is the dark, cloudy substance in the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues - it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. Vinegars containing the "Mother" contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over-processing, filtration and overheating.
Q: Why is Apple Cider Vinegar not pasteurised?
A: Pasteurisation is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices etc. However, this process will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute a major portion of the food value of that consumed. In the case of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, pasteurisation would eliminate the "mother", a major health giving factor of our vinegar.
Q: Is it okay to eat/drink the "Mother"?
A: The "Mother" is the most nutritious part of the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and is very beneficial to digest. Often the "Mother" settles to the bottom of the bottle. We recommend shaking the bottle lightly to distribute the "Mother" before dispensing.
Q: Since Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurised, is it protected from E.Coli bacteria?
A: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar does not carry the E.Coli bacteria as the acidity in the vinegar is effective in killing the 0-157 strain of E.Coli bacteria.
Q: Does Apple Cider Vinegar need to be refrigerated?
A: Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar does not need to be refrigerated. We only recommend that you keep the product out of direct sunlight in a relatively cool location.
Q: What is the shelf life of Apple Cider Vinegar?
A: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has an FDA required "official" shelf life of three to five years after the bottling date (found on the bottle), however, experience has shown that the product is safe, usable and effective for an indefinite period if kept out of direct sunlight.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488