Acerola Cherry Extract
Our extract of the South American Superfruit, Acerola Cherry, is rich in all natural Vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids. It's a delicious fruit addition to a super smoothie or dessert, that packs a punch of exotic vibes and smiles. Being food it is a well absorbed, retained and utilised form of Vitamin C that is gentle and non-acidic. Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system, non-haem Iron absorption, function of the nervous system. Energy-yielding metabolism, Collagen formation and for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and the protection of cells from oxidative stress, making it a potent antioxidant.
Ancient Purity Presents Acerola Cherry Extract
South American SuperFruit
Freshly Collected, Naturally Dried, Potent Extract
Go Tropical with your Smoothies
Simple, Powerful, Effective
Be Healthy & Happy... Naturally
Experience the Vitamin C Exotic SuperFruit - Order today
- Acerola Cherry *Extract - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified them organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
- When taken by mouth: Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Extract is possibly safe for most adults. The fruit powder contains a large amount of vitamin C. It should be taken in amounts that provide no more than 2000 mg of Vitamin C daily. Higher doses can increase the risk of side effects such as diarrhoea.
- Add one quarter to half a teaspoon or more to juices, smoothies, desserts or drinking water. Dosage may be increased over time. It is easiest to dissolve Ancient Purity Acerola fruit powder in a little bit of hot water. Many people build up to five grams daily.
- Its powerful stuff sometimes less is more, always build up slowly. Consider taking Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry and MSM for helping to increase collagen production. The Sulphur Study suggests the two should be taken apart on the same day.
Ancient Purity Acerola Powder is most known for being incredibly high in Vitamin C. Due to this rich Vitamin C content, the fruit as well as fruit powder is often used to aid with or prevent flu or colds. It's also very useful as an antioxidant nutrient. Together with Vitamin C, a healthy Acerola Smoothie may be taken to boost your immune system. Because it's an anti-inflammatory, Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder is perfect for your metabolic function.
It's also a good source of pectin fibre, which makes it great for regulating your digestive system, stabilising your blood sugar, and alleviating stomach pains. The Acerola Cherry is considered a super-food, and ours are also vegan-friendly, organic and always without GMO. The health-boosting Ancient Purity Acerola Powder is perfect for smoothies, desserts, juices, healthy ice cream or in jams & jellies. The following two Acerola Smoothie recipes provide a fantastic and healthy way to begin your morning!
Acerola Green Veggie & Pear Smoothie
• 1 ripe pear, cored and cut into chunks.
• 1 ripe banana, broken into pieces.
• 2 cups spinach.
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder.
• 1.5 cups almond milk.
• Place all ingredients in a large blender.
• Blend the ingredients on high until thoroughly combined and smooth.
• Consume immediately.
Amazonian Fruit Explosion (Acerola)
• 1 small banana.
• 15 organic strawberries.
• 1 orange.
• 1/4 teaspoon Ancient Purity Acerola Powder.
• 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
• 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
• Filtered Water (optional)
• Take the strawberries and rinse them under cold running water.
• Peel the banana and the orange and break them into big chunks. Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender, secure the lid, and process until smooth. If you want to increase the health-boost and give this smoothie an Ayurvedic touch, add a teaspoon of Ancient Purity Amla Powder.
Acerola Cherry Salsa
Acerola Cherries are packed with vitamin C so this salsa punches way above its weight for vitamin C. They are also a good source of Omega 3 ALA and vitamin E.
• 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder.
• Tiny pinch of allspice.
• Grind of black pepper.
• 2 tablespoons coriander.
• 4 cloves of garlic.
• 1 hot green chilli.
• 0.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
• 60ml Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil.
• Pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• Finely chop the chilli, coriander and garlic.
• Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 100-325g (3.52-11.46 oz.).
- Container: 100g - Miron Glass Jar / 325g - Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Origin: Brazil.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488