Acerola Cherry Extract
Ancient Purity Presents Acerola Cherry Extract. A Clean, Powerful Extract, a Delicious Superfood with mystical powers, picked ripe, dried naturally and put through an extraction process that gives the potent Vitamin C levels and keeps the other nutrients intact. This Powerful Extract of the Rainforest Superfood retains all the living wonders of the fruit while harnessing its incredible Vitamin C levels. The tale begins in the dense rainforests of South America, where the Acerola Cherry has its roots. Indigenous peoples of the Amazon rainforest have revered it for centuries, not just for its enticing flavour, but for its medicinal properties as well. Legend has it that ancient peoples believed in the fruit's ability to boost vitality and strength. As time unfolded, this Cherry became a symbol of resilience and vitality in South American folklore. Our extract of the South American Super-Fruit, is rich in all natural Vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids. Being food it is a well absorbed, retained and utilised form of Vitamin C that is gentle and non-acidic. Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system, non-haem Iron absorption, function of the nervous system. There are many health and wellness claims made about Acerola Cherries! There are so many compounds that make Acerola Cherry a Super-Fruit as it is also packed with Folate, Copper, Vitamin A, and Potassium. Our Acerola Cherry Extract is also packed with polyphenolic anthocyanidin compounds, such as ferulic acid, quercetin, tannins, and chlorogenic acid which offer excellent antioxidant properties. It boasts a diverse range of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients. It makes a Nutritious Vitamin C Rich Smoothie, many people use it to enhance and flavour a protein shake. Stored in Miron Glass for maxiumum freshness.
- Acerola Cherry *Extract - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source - Our supplier has certified them organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
- When taken by mouth: Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Extract is possibly safe for most adults. The fruit powder contains a large amount of vitamin C. It should be taken in amounts that provide no more than 2000 mg of Vitamin C daily. Higher doses can increase the risk of side effects such as diarrhoea.
- Add one quarter to half a teaspoon or more to juices, smoothies, desserts or drinking water. Dosage may be increased over time. It is easiest to dissolve Ancient Purity Acerola fruit powder in a little bit of hot water. Many people build up to five grams daily.
- Its powerful stuff sometimes less is more, always build up slowly. Consider taking Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry and MSM for helping to increase collagen production. The Sulphur Study suggests the two should be taken apart on the same day.
NOTES: Ancient Purity Acerola may be taken to boost immunity. Similar to witch hazel, Acerola Cherry is an astringent. This could make it helpful for treating skin blemishes, promoting skin elasticity, and aiding digestive issues. It may even have use as an antimicrobial mouth wash.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 100g (3.52 oz.).
- Container: Miron Glass Jar
- Origin: Brazil.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Acerola Cherry Extract Lowdown
Ancient Purity Acerola Powder is most known for being incredibly high in Vitamin C. Due to this rich Vitamin C content, the fruit as well as fruit powder is often used to aid with or prevent flu or colds. It's also very useful as an antioxidant nutrient. Together with Vitamin C, a healthy Acerola Smoothie may be taken to boost your immune system. Because it's an anti-inflammatory, Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder is perfect for your metabolic function.
Acerola Green Veggie & Pear Smoothie
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cut into chunks.
- 1 ripe banana, broken into pieces.
- 2 cups spinach.
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder.
- 1.5 cups almond milk.
- Place all ingredients in a large blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Consume immediately.
It's also a good source of pectin fibre, which makes it great for regulating your digestive system, stabilising your blood sugar, and alleviating stomach pains. The Acerola Cherry is considered a super-food, and ours are also vegan-friendly, organic and always without GMO. The health-boosting Ancient Purity Acerola Powder is perfect for smoothies, desserts, juices, healthy ice cream or in jams & jellies. The following two Acerola Smoothie recipes provide a fantastic and healthy way to begin your morning!
Amazonian Fruit Explosion (Acerola)
- 1 small banana.
- 15 organic strawberries.
- 1 orange.
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancient Purity Acerola Powder.
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed.
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice.
- Filtered Water (optional).
- Take the strawberries and rinse them under cold running water.
- Peel the banana and the orange and break them into big chunks.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender, secure the lid, and process until smooth.
- If you want to increase the health-boost and give this smoothie an Ayurvedic touch, add a teaspoon of Ancient Purity Amla Powder.
Acerola Cherry Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Powder.
- Tiny pinch of allspice.
- Grind of black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons coriander.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- 1 hot green chilli.
- 0.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
- 60ml Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- Finely chop the chilli, coriander and garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
Q: Is Acerola good for hair growth?
A: Collagen is essential to healthy hair and skin, and Acerola can help stimulate it. The protein is what makes up the structure of hair and skin. A loss of collagen can lead to thinning hair and hair loss, as well as fine lines and wrinkles, so it's crucial to slowing the signs of ageing.
Q: Is Acerola a super-food?
A: Acerola is a superfood with a very high Vitamin C content. In a study of various Vitamin C-containing fruits and their relative amounts, Acerola outperformed all the rest, especially when grown organically.
Q: Is Acerola Cherry Extract good for my kidneys?
A: Acerola contains vitamin C, which can increase how much aluminum the body absorbs. If you have kidney problems and take aluminum-containing medicines (also called "phosphate binders") regularly, avoid using Acerola, especially in high doses.
Q: Can Acerola Extract boost the health of my skin?
A: The antimicrobial properties of the Acerola Cherry protect your skin from breakouts and blemishes. The high concentration of Vitamin C also promotes collagen production and increases your skin and hair's ability to heal itself.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2024 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488