Dragon Fruit Powder
Ancient Purity Presents Dragon Fruit (Pink Pitaya) Powder. Clean, Single Origin Pink Dragon Fruit Powder. An Exotic Fruit known for its vibrant look and sweet, seed-speckled pulp and of course its supernatural growth. It's low in calories and contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and substantial amount of dietary fibre. Dragon Fruit definitely deserves to be called a Super-Food, being high in Fibre but low in Calories. Due to Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder being prepared properly (Freeze-Dried), all the fruit’s health benefits are unchanged from the fresh fruit! Freeze-Dried Dragon Fruit Powder's nutritional benefits are even magnified in the dried version on a gram for gram basis. Not all Dragon Fruit Powders are created equal, first it's from a farm in Thailand I have visited, the fruits are picked at the correct time and the extraction process ensures that you receive the full spectrum of nutrients present in the fruit, including phytonutrients and antioxidants that contribute to your overall well-being. It really sets this Dragon Fruit Powder apart, it delivers a burst of sweet and tangy goodness. We have all sorts of companies that use our Dragon Fruit Powder for Bubble Tea, Fruit Cider, and Ice Cream. This stuff is delicious neat also, so give this Exotic Super-Fruit a try, because rarely does health and flavour converge seamlessly, with unparalleled purity and effectiveness. Beyond its nutritional benefits, the vibrant pink hue of our Dragon Fruit Powder really is colour therapy, it will brighten up your life, this is Dragon Fruit at its best.
- Pink Dragon Fruit (Freeze-dried Powder).
- Add 1 - 2 teaspoons (4-8 grams) in smoothies or juices. The powder can be mixed into desserts, yogurts or healthy ice creams.
- Dilute Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder and a Natural Sweetener with 60ml of hot water. Stir well to dissolve clumps. Add lemon juice, ice, and filtered water.
- Can be used as a natural food colouring.
NOTE: For the most part, Ancient Purity Dragon Powder is safe to take and provides numerous health benefits due to its Vitamin C and antioxidant properties. Our Dragon Fruit Powder is low in calories, making it a perfect ingredient for an everyday treat.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Thailand.
- Size: 200-400g (7.05 - 14.10 oz.).
- Package: Grip seal Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Dragon Fruit Lowdown
Dragon Fruit, also known as pitaya, is pink and gorgeous and natural, requiring no artificial dyes or colourings. The powder I used is made from simply freeze-dried Dragon Fruit, so it's real as could possibly be without me getting my hands on the actual fruit.
If you love Dragon Fruit, but can't find it or you can’t find pink Dragon Fruit and love the vibrant colour, definitely get a bag of Ancient Purity Pink Dragon Fruit Powder, there’re so many recipes you can make with this health-boosting, 100% natural fruit powder!
Dragon Fruit & Chia Seeds Pleasant Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds.
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut.
- 2 small bananas.
- 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit (pitaya) Powder.
- Some Fruit and shredded coconut for topping, optional.
- Divide coconut milk, chia seeds, and coconut equally between two 8 oz. jars, cover, and stir or shake well.
- Place covered jars in fridge overnight to allow chia seed pudding to thicken.
- When ready to eat, place bananas in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder and process until it's blended into the banana puree.
- Pour banana/Dragon Fruit puree on top of chia seed pudding in jars.
- Top with fruit and shredded coconut for garnish, if desired.
Prep the coconut chia pudding the night before. In the morning, all you have to do is blend the frozen bananas and dragon fruit powder together and pour it over the chia pudding. Then grab a spoon and dig in to your Dragon Fruit smoothie jar!
Pink Pitaya Dragon Fruit Power Smoothie
- ¼ cup cashews (sub ¼ cup almonds, or ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds).
- 1 cup filtered water.
- 2 bananas.
- 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
- 1 date, pitted.
- ½ cup Greek yogurt.
- An extra cup of filtered water.
- Add ¼ cup cashews plus 1 cup of filtered water to your blender.
- I like to let mine sit for 15 minutes to slightly soften the nut for a creamier smoothie, but you can blend it right up if you're in a time pinch.
- Next, add the rest of your ingredients: 2 bananas, 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Pink Dragon Fruit Powder, 1 pitted date, and ½ cup Greek yogurt.
- I prefer to add an extra cup of filtered water, but if you like a thicker smoothie, leave the extra cup out.
This ultra-delicious and mega-healthy pink smoothie is made with banana, Greek yogurt, Dragon Fruit Powder, and NO milk!
TIP: Make it totally tropical by adding a spoon of freeze-dried Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder.
Tropical Fruit Tornado
- 1.5 cup filtered water.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut Oil.
- ½ tablespoon Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
- ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Longan Fruit Powder.
- ½ cup Durian Fruit Powder.
- ½ tablespoon Jackfruit Powder.
- 1 teaspoon Longan Fruit Honey.
- Cup small ice cubes from filtered water.
- Blend all these ingredients (except the ice cubes) until it gets smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and mix them into the smoothie.
TIP: You can replace all the fruit powders with 0.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Ultimate Super Fruit Blend.
Nutritional goodness present in this delicious exotic smoothie include: Durian Fruit Powder, Dragon Fruit Powder, Jackfruit Powder and Longan Fruit Powder. All these 4 fruit powders are available @Ancient Purity boasting loads of vitamins and minerals.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2024 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488