Ghee (UK Farm) Grass Fed
Ancient Purity Presents Ghee. Sourced from a UK Farm this Ghee is Grass Fed, and of the Highest Quality. The Ghee which is Ethically sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam enjoying fresh grass, open air, land and water. This Ghee is Ketogenic supportive and absolutely Free from... hormones, lactose, antibiotics, steroids, sugar, gluten, chemicals and preservatives. This might just be the healthier fat to change the way you cook! Ghee has been used for over 5,000 years throughout the Indian subcontinent, where it is traditionally made from the sacred cows’ milk and used in religious ceremonies. Ghee is clarified butter. This means that it has been cooked down so dairy solids and the milk fat separate. The foam on top (containing allergens) is skimmed off, leaving just healthy, pure, Golden Milk fat. Because Ghee has had its milk solids removed it a suitable option for individuals who are lactose intolerant or sensitive to dairy proteins like casein. It is said that some Ghee mixtures can last up to 100 years, Supernatural that may indeed be, this one has a use by date. Ghee, like Coconut Oil is one of the safest oils to cook with it has a high smoke point so doesn’t create carcinogenic free radicals when brought to a high heat. Ghee is rich in medium chain fatty acids, which are absorbed directly to the liver and burned as energy. This makes it incredible for energy production and stable weight. Ghee contains butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. According to Ayurveda, Ghee supports digestive health, thought to lubricate the digestive tract and promotes absorption of nutrients. It is often considered a Rasayana (rejuvenating) substance in Ayurvedic practices. You can cook with it or supplement alone by taking a teaspoon daily. Made in the UK, Stored in a Glass Jar.
Ancient Purity Presents Organic UK Produced Ghee
Clean, Safe , Powerful Ghee
Organic Superior Ghee - A Cooking Multi
Ghee for Daily use
Experience Superior Ghee - Order Today
- 100% organic unsalted Clarified Butter (Milk) (pasteurised and organic, from grass fed cows).
- Use 1 teaspoon daily. Traditionally, Ghee has been used as healthy cooking oil, an ingredient in dishes, and in Ayurveda therapies. Ghee is still used in Ayurvedic massage and as a base for herbal ointments to treat burns and rashes.
- Can be taken alone, can be added to smoothies.
NOTE: Research indicates that the CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) found in Ghee may help reduce excessive weight gain. It may also help reduce the mass of body fat in some people. Though ghee is rich in fat, it contains high concentrations of monounsaturated Omega-3s. These healthful fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Grass-Fed Ghee has a higher dose of fat-soluble vitamins. Among its many superior benefits, studies have shown that Grass-Fed Gee has a higher content of vitamins A, D and E and K. In addition, it contains Vitamin A which is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction.
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Form: Ghee (Butter).
- Quantity: 265g (9.34 oz.).
- Container: Glass jar.
- Storage: Store in fridge or cool pantry.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 6 months.
Grass Fed Ghee Lowdown
Ghee is clarified butter. When butter is boiled, the milk proteins and milk solids are removed. It’s a staple in traditional Indian cooking and Ayurvedic medicine, plus Ghee is rich in beneficial fats that can reduce your risk of cardiovascular issues, promote digestion and aid you maintain a healthy weight.
Ghee has quickly become one of our favourite ingredients for all kinds of cooking and baking. It’s stable, full of nutritious fats and absolutely packed with flavour! If you haven’t hopped aboard the Ghee train because it’s unfamiliar or you don’t know what to do with it, here’s some help.
Super Ghee Smoothie
- 1 young coconut.
- 1 banana.
- ¼ cup raw almond butter.
- ¼ cup cacao nibs.
- 3-4 dates.
- 1 heaping tablespoon Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- Grass Fed Ghee.
- Cut open the coconut.
- Pour the coconut water into a blender.
- Scrape the flesh out of the coconut and add to the water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly.
Adding a tablespoon of Ghee to your smoothies optimises nutritional absorption, enhances digestibility, and adds a dose of healthy fat-soluble vitamins.
Ghee Roasted Sweet Herby Potatoes
- 4 medium organic sweet potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons melted Ghee.
- 1 sprig rosemary.
- 6 sprigs thyme.
- ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- Heavy pinch Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- 1 tablespoon melted Ghee (for serving.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary (for serving.)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Oil or line a sheet pan with foil. Roughly peel and chop the sweet potatoes into equal chunks. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted Ghee, Celtic Sea Salt, Mountain Pepper Leaf, thyme, and rosemary sprigs.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and starting to brown.
- Gently stir half-way through.
- Immediately out of the oven, drizzle the potatoes with an additional tablespoon of melted ghee and sprinkle the chopped rosemary and thyme on top.
- Remove the rosemary and thyme sprigs that were baked with the potatoes.
- Serve warm.
These Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes are caramelised and flavoured with fresh, fragrant thyme and rosemary. They are paleo, simple, and make a mouth-watering potato dish.
Carrots & Rutabaga Mash (Grass Fed Ghee)
- 450 grams carrots, peeled and chopped.
- 450 grams rutabaga, peeled and chopped.
- 4 tablespoons Ghee.
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced.
- Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Place the carrots and rutabaga in a large saucepan and cover with filtered water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer; then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are really soft.
- Drain the water.
- Mash the carrots and rutabaga with a potato masher; add the Ghee and season to taste.
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh parsley on top.
Q: What is Ghee and how should I use it?
A: Ghee is mainly used as baking oil, but just like coconut-oil it is a multi-purpose fat.
Q: Is this Ghee made from dairy produced by grass fed cattle?
A: Yes it is. Ossa Organic only use west English organic cows which can graze all summer long in the grasslands. However it is not 100% grass fed since there is insufficient grass available in winter. In winter it is mainly dried grass stored in summer, and differing per farm with sometimes some additional feed.
Q: Is your Ghee Ayurvedic and what is Ayurveda?
A: Ossa Organic Ghee can be used as a part of an ayurvedic diet. Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicinal lifestyle. Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda which continues to be one the most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems in the world. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realising their full human potential.
Q: Where can I buy Ghee Easy?
A: You just came to the right place. You can purchase this superior Ghee from Ancient Purity at a reasonable price.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2024 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488