Ghee (UK Farm) Grass Fed
Highest Quality....Ghee which is Ethically (The only way Ancient Purity wants it) sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam enjoying fresh grass, open air, land and water. This Ghee is Ketogenic supportive and absolutely Free from... hormones, lactose, antibiotics, steroids, sugar, gluten, chemicals and preservatives. It is guaranteed super clean and trusted. Ghee is ancient nutrition vital for modern diets. This might just be the healthier fat to change the way you cook! This Ghee is British Farm produced from cows that are grass fed to organic standards. It has been used for more than 5,000 years throughout the Indian subcontinent, where it is traditionally made from the sacred cows’ milk and used in religious ceremonies. Ghee is clarified butter. This means that it has been cooked down so dairy solids and the milk fat separate. The foam on top (containing allergens) is skimmed off, leaving just healthy, pure, Golden Milk fat. It is said that some Ghee mixtures can last up to 100 years, Supernatural that may indeed be, this one has a use by date. Ghee, like Coconut Oil is one of the safest oils to cook with it has a high smoke point so doesn’t create carcinogenic free radicals when brought to a high heat, to supplement alone you can take a teaspoon daily.
Experience Superior Ghee - Order Today
- 100% organic unsalted Clarified Butter (Milk) (pasteurised and organic, from grass fed cows).
- Use 1 teaspoon daily. Traditionally, Ghee has been used as healthy cooking oil, an ingredient in dishes, and in Ayurveda therapies. Ghee is still used in Ayurvedic massage and as a base for herbal ointments to treat burns and rashes.
- Can be taken alone, can be added to smoothies.
Ghee is clarified butter. When butter is boiled, the milk proteins and milk solids are removed. It’s a staple in traditional Indian cooking and Ayurvedic medicine, plus Ghee is rich in beneficial fats that can reduce your risk of cardiovascular issues, promote digestion and aid you maintain a healthy weight.
Ghee has quickly become one of our favourite ingredients for all kinds of cooking and baking. It’s stable, full of nutritious fats and absolutely packed with flavour! If you haven’t hopped aboard the Ghee train because it’s unfamiliar or you don’t know what to do with it, here’s some help.
Ghee Roasted Sweet Herby Potatoes
These Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes are caramelised and flavoured with fresh, fragrant thyme and rosemary. They are paleo, simple, and make a mouth-watering potato dish.
• 4 medium organic sweet potatoes.
• 3 tablespoons melted Ghee.
• 1 sprig rosemary.
• 6 sprigs thyme.
• ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• Heavy pinch Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
• 1 tablespoon melted Ghee (for serving.)
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary (for serving.)
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme (for serving)
• Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Oil or line a sheet pan with foil. Roughly peel and chop the sweet potatoes into equal chunks. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted ghee, Celtic Sea Salt, Mountain Pepper Leaf, thyme, and rosemary sprigs.
• Roast for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and starting to brown.
• Gently stir half-way through.
• Immediately out of the oven, drizzle the potatoes with an additional tablespoon of melted ghee and sprinkle the chopped rosemary and thyme on top.
• Remove the rosemary and thyme sprigs that were baked with the potatoes.
• Serve warm.
TIP: Placing the Ghee Roasted Sweet Herby Potatoes in the 'Cotula' Energy Bowl might energise the food. Foods put into this stunning bowl will be intensified in its biological valences and will develop a more flowery bouquet.
Carrots and Rutabaga Mash
Rutabaga have a culinary history in northern Europe, especially in Scandinavia, but they’re also very familiar along the Atlantic coast of the northern US and Canada – wherever you find people who need to survive harsh winters, you can probably find some rutabagas.
Nutritionally speaking, the rutabaga is most notable for its fairly high concentration of Vitamin C, but it also contains substantial amounts of other nutrients like B vitamins, potassium, manganese, and fibre. With just over 11 grams of carbohydrate in 1 cup, rutabagas have roughly half the carbohydrates of potatoes, making this a good alternative for diabetics and others who need to keep their carbs lower. But even the carb-friendly guests at the table will enjoy the unique taste and bright colour of this mash, whether or not they can guess what’s in it!
• 450 grams carrots, peeled and chopped.
• 450 grams rutabaga, peeled and chopped.
• 4 tablespoons Ghee.
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced.
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
• Place the carrots and rutabaga in a large saucepan and cover with filtered water.
• Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer; then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are really soft.
• Drain the water.
• Mash the carrots and rutabaga with a potato masher; add the Ghee and season to taste.
• Serve and sprinkle with fresh parsley on top.
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Form: Ghee (Butter).
- Quantity: 265g (9.34 oz.).
- Container: Glass jar.
- Storage: Store in fridge or cool pantry.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 6 months.
Q - What is Ghee and how should I use it?
A - Ghee is mainly used as baking oil, but just like coconut-oil it is a multi-purpose fat.
Q - Is your Ghee made from dairy produced by grass fed cattle?
A - Yes it is. We only use west English organic cows which can graze all summer long in the grasslands. However it is not 100% grass fed since there is insufficient grass available in winter. In winter it is mainly dried grass stored in summer, and differing per farm with sometimes some additional feed.
Q- Is your Ghee Ayurvedic and what is Ayurveda?
A - Our Ghee can be used as a part of an ayurvedic diet. Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicinal lifestyle. Thousands of years before modern medicine provided scientific evidence for the mind-body connection, the sages of India developed Ayurveda which continues to be one the most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems in the world. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realising their full human potential.
Q- Where can I buy Ghee Easy?
A – You just came to the right place. You can purchase superior Ghee from Ancient Purity at a reasonable price.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488