Ancient Purity Presents…The Highest Quality Bone Broth, sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam. Bone Broth is Ketogenic supportive, rich in Proteins and Essential Amino Acids. After refrigeration it is smooth to blend‚ convenient to use and easy to digest. For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, they’ve been simmering the stock of bones from animals that are typically discarded in the modern day. Bone Broth is a staple food of the ancient world and is still celebrated by many indigenous cultures. What we offer here is a revival in food based nutritional supplementation that delivers the homemade Bone Broth in a convenient, easy-to-use jar to go in your fridge. It adds protein, flavour, and thickness to many dishes. There’s a South American proverb that says, “Good broth will resurrect the dead.”
Ancient Purity Presents Bone Broth Boost
Consumed Since the Dawn of Humans
An Essential for your Kitchen
Experience the Power of a Bone Broth Boost - Order Today
- Chicken bones*(48%).
Beef bones* (24%), Veal bones* (12%).
Water, Onion*, Carrot*, Celery*
Leek*, Garlic*, Thyme*, Bay leaf*, Clove*
Nutritional Profiles (per 100ml)
Energy 66 kJ
Paleo-Friendly / 100% Natural / Dairy-Free / Soy-Free / Grain-Free / Nut-Free / Gluten-Free.
- Non GMO.
- Hormone free.
- Cage free.
- Allergy free (gluten, dairy, tree nut, egg, soy, peanuts, crustaceans, etc.)
- Use in cooking, as an ingredient or put in hot water.
- Add flavour to pasta by boiling it in Bone Broth instead of water.
- Sip hot Bone Broth to soothe a sore throat.
- Add to casseroles for more flavour and moistness.
- Drink Bone Broth between meals as a low-calorie snack.
- Store in the refrigerator after opening.
NOTE: Bone Broth is a rich, nutritious ancient food that contains protein, collagen, and minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. It may help improve bone and joint health, promote weight-loss, and aid improve your hair, skin, and nails.
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Size: 240ml. (8.12 fl. oz.)
- Container: Glass Jar (No plastic Seal).
- Storage: Refridgerate after opening.
Bone Broth Lowdown
Liquid produced from boiling animal bones and connective tissue is known as Bone Broth or stock. Chefs commonly use this liquid as a foundation for soups, sauces, and gravies, while some individuals consume it independently. The tradition of making bone broth dates back to the earliest days of humanity.
Simple Bone Broth Boost Beverages
And now something simple and straightforward. Heat the Bone Broth, pour it into a mug and sip it slowly. A lot of people hit a cup of warm Bone Broth first thing in the morning in place of coffee; I prefer to have a small bowl seasoned with a little garlic and fresh coriander before my main meal at dinner time.
You can add any seasoning you like to flavour the broth: grated ginger and spring onion; Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf and Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt; a little Ancient Purity Desert Lime Powder and fish sauce; tomato paste, garlic and basil; miso and seaweed and the list go on...
Beef Bone Broth Bowl
- 1 litre filtered water.
- 240 ml Organic Beef Bone Broth.
- 2 medium unpeeled carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces.
- 1 medium leek, end trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces.
- 1 medium onion, quartered.
- 1 garlic head, halved crosswise.
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns.
- 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place carrots, leek, onion, and garlic on a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Toss the contents of the pan and continue to roast until deeply browned, about 20 minutes more.
- Fill a stockpot with 1 litre filtered water. Add the Organic Beef Bone Broth, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns, and vinegar. Scrape the roasted bones and vegetables into the pot along with any juices. Add more filtered water if necessary to cover vegetables.
- Cover the pot and bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook with lid slightly ajar, skimming foam and excess fat occasionally, for at least 45 minutes on the stove top.
TIP: You can make this recipe using Organic Lamb Bone Broth as well. Enjoy your Bone Broth Boost! If it was already nutritious for the cavemen, it will be nutritious for you as well!
The Chicken & Roasted Garlic Bone Broth Soup Experience
- 2 quarts Organic Chicken Bone Broth.
- 2-4 roasted garlic heads number depends on the size of the garlic you have, cooled and garlic cloves removed.
- 1 yellow onion diced.
- 2 medium carrots julienned.
- 1 inch piece of ginger minced or finely chopped.
- 2 stalks celery julienned.• 2 green onions sliced.
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil.
- 3 bay leaves.
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken shredded.
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped.
- 4 sprigs thyme.
- Celtic Sea Salt (Available @Ancient Purity) & pepper to taste. Usually 1-2 tablespoons Celtic Sea Salt and 1-2 teaspoons pepper.
- Greek Yogurt optional for topping.
- Saute the onion and ginger in the olive oil with the thyme sprigs and bay leaves until the onion soft & fragrant, about 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring often.
- Add the Organic Chicken Bone Broth and garlic, giving it a quick stir after adding it.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer the broth for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves and thyme sprigs and use an immersion blender or traditional blender to blend the broth until smooth.
- Add carrots, celery, salt & pepper to taste.
- Start with a teaspoon of sea salt and 1⁄2 teaspoon of pepper and add more to your tastes.
- Add chicken, simmer for another 5 minutes or until slightly soft.
- Add the chopped parsley at the very end.
- Serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, yogurt (optional), and chopped green onions.
Made with roasted garlic, fresh herbs, scallions, and root vegetables, this Garlic Chicken Bone Broth Soup is a soothing, nourishing way to get all the benefits of bone broth. Bone Broth contains all the bone minerals in a way that your body can easily absorb them.
It includes: collagen, calcium, amino acids, phosphorus, magnesium, gelatine, chondroitin sulphate, and glucosamine, all in a warm, nourishing broth that goes directly into your digestive system. The roasted garlic adds a whole other sensory level to this soup. Bone Broth has a stronger flavour than regular broth, so the garlic taste and smell is a lovely complement.
Q: What other type of foods could I add to Bone Broth to help with flavour?
A: Spring onions, garlic, parsley, celery, pepper and thyme.
Q: Why is Bone Broth good for gut health?
A: Ancient Purity’s Bone Broth contains loads of glycine and glutamine, 2 key amino acids that assist remedy "leaky gut" and other digestive issues. The amino acids (Particularly glycine) keep the lining of the intestinal wall strong and intact. This might lead to improved digestion and no particles leaking into your bloodstream.
Q: How should I eat/drink your Bone Broth?
A: We at Ancient Purity prefer drinking a mug of it, just like you would drink tea or coffee. In fact, warming up a cup of broth and adding a pinch of salt to taste is a great way to start your morning! Of course, you can use the Bone Broth it in recipes wherever it calls for broth or stock, or turn it into a base for your favourite soup. Once you’ve opened your bone broth, just store it in the fridge. After being opened, your farm produced bone broth will stay edible for 7-14 days. Make sure to visit or Bone Broth 'Recipes' section!
Q: What does the Bone Broth taste like?
A: It tastes like a combination of beef noodle and chicken noodle soup without the noodles.
Q: Can my children drink Bone Broth?
A: Yes! Bone Broth is rich in minerals and typically used as the base for stews and soups which can be a healthy addition to any lifestyle.
Q: Can my pregnant wife use Bone Broth?
A: Yes! I can give the same answer as on the question above. Bone Broth is rich in minerals and typically used as the base for soups and stews that can be a healthy addition to your meals during pregnancy and nursing.
Q: Can Bone Broth help me to lose some weight?
A: Bone Broth is very filling, loaded with proteins and nutrients, and very low in calories and when taken instead of sweet drinks and snacks you lower your calorie and sugar intake. Bone Broth is also perfect for curbing sugar cravings and thanks to the proteins it helps you to stay full longer. It can fill you up, without adding weight!
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488