Camu Camu Extract
Camu Camu Berry (Myrciaria dubia) has one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C of any known food. Native to the Amazon this Superfruit contains one gram of sugar per 100g, with 2-3% Vitamin C by weight, oranges have a 0.04% concentration. This is the all-natural Extract of this Rainforest Treasure, a Super-charged Food Source of Vitamin C. Camu Camu has a strong sour taste. It’s rarely eaten fresh and typically sold in powdered form. Since the powder has had all water removed, it contains more Vitamin C per gram compared to the fresh berries It also contains essential amino acids, antioxidants, and flavonoids. In traditional medicine, the fruit was used for a variety of ailments such as infections, colds, flu and inflammatory conditions. It's an Immunity promoting, blood-sugar balancing, blood pressure supporting, antiviral, antimicrobial fruit with a red-purple colour, typically the size of a cherry that grows in the Rain Forest. This Amazonian Super-Fruit Extract can be added to clean water, exotic smoothies and refreshing ice teas. Perhaps best in the summer is a homemade Camu Camu Ice Cream. It should be revered as a Superfood and this Extract is Super Powered. Enjoy Camu Camu Extract daily as a Safe, Powerful, Fruit Supplement.
Ancient Purity Presents... Camu Camu Extract
Rainforest Nutrition... Camu Camu
Camu Camu... Delicious, Clean, Effective... All the things Ancient Purity Stands For
Wild, Exotic, Super-Fruit - Camu Camu
Camu Camu from the Rain Forest to the Smoothie Bar
Experience the SuperFruit of the Peruvian Forests - Order Today
- Camu Camu *Extract - 100% Natural
- Maltodextrin c.8% (essential to prevent the whole product becoming a single clump)
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified them organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
- Add 1-5 grams daily (quarter to a full teaspoon) to juices, smoothies, desserts or pure water.
- The amount may be increased over time. Many people build up to 5 grams daily.
- Consider taking Camu Camu and Ancient Purity MSM Pure Organic Sulphur for collagen production, The Sulphur Study think the 2 should be taken apart on the same day.
- Can be Combined with Ancient Purity Maca Root Powder (See 'Related Products') for Male Fertility.
WARNING: Just like a Vitamin C supplement, too much Camu Camu will upset your stomach, do remember to start low and build up gradually.
NOTE: Camu Camu Extract Powder riches in Vitamin C and many healthy nutrients. This natural health product can be applied to dietary supplement, foods and healthy food products. It acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 175/350g (6.17-12.34 oz.).
- Origin: Peru.
- Package: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Camu Camu Extract Lowdown
Starting off your day with a mouth-watering exotic Camu Camu smoothie is a great way to get your morning going! Haven’t heard of Camu Camu before? I wouldn’t be surprised. I did not even know the fruit existed until a trip to Peru back in 2018.
Peruvian Fruit Punch (Camu Camu)
- Cooked beets.
- 2 Berries.
- Some banana.
- Plant-based yogurt.
- Almond Milk.
- Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds or Chia seeds.
- 2 Teaspoons Ancient Purity Camu Camu Extract.
- This one-step super-food powerhouse smoothie takes only a couple minutes to make!
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender.
- Puree until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Take your fruity smoothie on the go or drink at home!
Ancient Purity Camu Bamu Berry Powder makes a great addition to a smoothie and adds lots of nutritional benefits as well. The colour is bright and beautiful and this super-food smoothie tastes so creamy and delicious! It is like sunshine in a glass. Try it!
Camu Pink & Blue Bliss Ice-Cream (Camu Camu)
- 1 tablespoon of Ancient Purity Camu Camu Powder.
- ½ cup fresh blueberries.
- 3 tablespoons Ancient Purity Pomegranate Seeds.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk.
- 5 tablespoons coconut cream.
- Blend blueberries, Ancient Purity Camu Camu Powder, coconut cream, and coconut milk at high speed.
- Pour into a medium bowl.
- Add Ancient Purity Pomegranate Seeds and whisk until combined.
- Let the mix sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Take the bowl from the fridge and pour the content back into the blender. Blend at high speed until all ingredients are well combined and the preparation looks creamy, like a milkshake.
- Pour the cream back into the bowl and freeze overnight.
- The next morning, transfer the bowl to the fridge and keep it there until it turns into an ice cream consistency. Scoop and enjoy!
Camu Camu is one of the richest known natural sources of vitamin C, containing 30 times more per serving than oranges. When these amazing ingredients are combined with blueberries, one of the world’s best known antioxidant fruits, the result is not just a flavourful dessert, but also a potent, immune-boosting combo.
Ancient Purity Pomegranate Seeds are rich in fibre, antioxidants, and fatty acids that may benefit your health. They are also a good source of vitamin E and magnesium as well. In a nutshell, Pomegranate Seeds can be rightfully called longevity food!
Vitamin C Citrus Boost Beverage (Camu Camu)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice.
- 1/2 teaspoon Ancient Purity Camu Camu Powder.
- 1 cup (250ml) orange juice.
- 2 cups (500ml) filtered water.
- 1/2 lemon, sliced.
- 1/2 orange, sliced.
- In a large jar add in the lemon juice, natural sweetener and Ancient Purity Camu Camu Powder.
- Mix well until the powder dissolves.
- Pour in the orange juice and water then add in the lemon and orange slices. Stir to combine.
- Drink immediately or chill in the fridge to enjoy it ice-cold later.
TIP: The ultimate drinking experience! Drink this Vitamine C Bomb Beverage using our authentic Argentinian Bombilla Straw. If you want a double Viamin C Boost, add some Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder!
Q: Is the fruit really from Peru?
A: Yes, the Camu Camu Berries were harvested in the Amazonian Rain Forest and naturally dried in Peru.
Q: Does the Camu Camu Extract contain more Vitamin C compared to Oranges?
A: Definitely! There’s as far as we know no other fruit/food containing more Vitamin C than Camu Camu.
Q: Can I get fresh Camu Berries in the UK?
A: No, fresh Camu Camu Berries aren’t available in the UK. Also the Camu Camu Berry is too acidic for most people to enjoy its natural state.
Q: What does Camu Camu taste like?
A: Although fresh Camu Camu has a sour flavour, it can be simply added to your diet in the form of Ancient Purity’s 100% natural fruit powder extract.
Q: Is Camu Camu good for my sensitive skin?
A: We think it is. Once again, the huge Vitamin C levels in Camu Camu might works wonders on your skin's complexion. From smoothing fine lines to improving skin tone and boosting collagen production that is important for soft and firm skin. Camu Camu might also aid reducing the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and fine lines.
Q: Can I get rid of some extra pounds using Camu Camu?
A: Most likely as animal researches indicate that the tropical fruit might decrease body weight by increasing the amount of burnt calories and altering gut bacteria in a positive way.
Q: Why the weird name Camu Camu, why twice?
A: according to legend the name Camu Camu was coined after people heard the sound that the fish make when eating the fallen berries in the rivers.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488