Pine Needle Essential Oil
Ancient Purity presents…a wonderful ancient gift from England’s woodlands. Pine Needle Essential Oil has a unique uplifting scent and traditionally understood benefits when inhaled and applied. Steam distilled from pine needles, today this essential oil has a useful power unlike any other. It can be a tool against an imbalance. Being able to help in a unique detox, Pine Needles in this potent form offer benefits like no other. Our 100% pure Essential Pine Needle Oil has an uplifting and clearing fragrance that repels negative energy, provides a revitalising breathing experience and encourages an ambience of positive energy. Made from, in England collected pine needles, nothing sprayed and naturally untouched. Breathing in the warming harmonious Pine Needles scent through a diffuser or oil burner makes you feel like you’re walking through a dense Pine Trees forest. It is one of the most important essential oils used in aromatherapy. This oil’s fragrance is reminiscent of the Japanese forest bathing tradition encouraging a moment of joy. Our pure Essential Pine Needles Oil should be an essential for every health conscious home!
Ancient Purity Presents Pine Needle Essential Oil
Pine Needle Essential Oil - Ancient Purity in Action
Collected from Pristine Woodlands
Created from Pine Needles... An Abundant Natural Solution
Nights in the Woods with Pine Needle Essential Oil
Experience the Scent and Energy of the English Woodland - Order Today
- Pine Needles Essential Oil - 100% natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Ancient Purity Pine Needle Essential Oil is believed to have cleansing, uplifting, stimulating and invigorating effects. When diffused, its clarifying and purifying properties are known to positively impact our moods by clearing our minds of stresses, energising our bodies to aid eliminate chronic tiredness, improving concentration, and supporting a positive outlook. These properties also make Essential Pine Needle Oil beneficial for spiritual practices, such as meditation.
- Topically: Can be massaged into skin, or added to a relaxing bath.
- Diffusing: Add a few drops to your diffuser and enjoy the uplifting scent.
- Tea: Start with 2-4 drops, added to Herbal Tea or hot filtered water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Facial Serum: For a cleansing, hydrating, clarifying, and soothing facial serum, just dilute 1-3 drops of Ancient Purity Pine Essential Oil in 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as Jojoba, Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut or Almond Oil. This mixture is reputed to have firming, purifying and smoothing qualities. Its antioxidant properties are reputed to result in skin that feels smoother, suppler, balanced, and younger, while its analgesic properties are reputed to alleviate aches and swelling.
- Detoxifying Bath Oil: For a detoxifying and balancing bath blend which is also reputed to boost energy as well as improve metabolic speed and function, dilute 5-10 drops of Ancient Purity Pine Needle Essential Oil in 30ml of a carrier oil and add this blend to a bathtub filled with warm water. This aids getting rid of infection-causing viruses and bacteria that may be present on your skin.
- Hair Care: To enhance the health of your hair and scalp by eliminating fungus-causing bacteria and by soothing itchiness, simply dilute 10-12 drops of Pine Needles Essential Oil in ½ cup of a chemical-free (herbal) shampoo that has minimal or no fragrance. This simple blend is assumed to aid get rid of lice.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: England.
- Size: 10ml (0.33 fl. oz.).
- Storage: Store in a dry place.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 5+ years.
Q: What does Pine Needle Oil repel?
A: The compound also repelled two kinds of ticks as effectively as DEET. Insect repellents are used widely to prevent bites from mosquitoes, sand flies, ticks and other arthropods.
Q: Does Essential Pine Needles Oil help to reduce the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis?
A: Many patients with eczema and psoriasis report that using Pine Needle Essential Oil, which is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent, helps to lessen the bodily discomfort that comes with having these skin conditions.
Q: Can I use Pine Needle Oil for massage?
A: To help reduce bodily aches and pains, such as those associated with flu, rheumatism, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, and injuries, use Pine Needle Essential Oil as a massage oil. To do so, just put some carrier oil such as jojoba oil or magnesium oil (Available @AncientPurity) into a glass bowl. Add several drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil. Stir with a wooden spoon to blend thoroughly. Now, put some of the massage oil onto the palms of your hands. Rub your hands briskly together to warm the oil before touching the skin. Massage into the skin, using firm but gentle movements. Relief should begin almost instantly.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488