Collagen Peptides (Grass Fed) UK
Collagen, ethically sourced from pasture raised cattle, free to roam (grass, air, land and water). This Collagen is both Ketogenic and Paleo supportive, containing Proteins and Essential Amino Acids. It is absolutely Free From... hormones, antibiotics, steroids, sugar, gluten, dairy, chemicals and preservatives. So this easy, daily use Collagen powder is super clean, trusted, 100% neutral in flavour, odourless and completely water soluble. We believe that the path to wellness starts with the food that we consume! This can be added to Coffee, Tea, Smoothies or added to a Whey Protein Shake. You can also add it into Soups and Caseroles, it is safe to consume daily. This 100% Grass Fed Bovine Collagen Peptides Powder offers a versatile boost to all your favourite drinks and dishes, you'll find that adding it to any of the things we mentioned will not affect the flavour. It is Pure, Hydrolysed, Collagen Protein.
Ancient Purity Presents Collagen Peptides
Simple to Use, Powerfully Effective
Collagen... Powerful, Restorative and Natural
Support Your Health from the Inside Out
Experience UK Farmed Collagen Peptides - Order Today
- 100% Pasture Raised Bovine Collagen Peptides.
What is the best time to take Collagen Peptides?
If you're having digestive or gut issues then the best time to take Collagen Peptides is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with your meals. For restful sleep, the best time to take Collagen Peptides is before bed for improved sleep quality.
- Take up to 10 grams daily (about 2 teaspoons).
- Add to Coffee, Tea, Smoothies or added to a Whey Protein Shake.
- Can be added to food dishes.
- Add it to a hot chocolate or chai latte.
- Mix it in Greek yogurt which is a great way to add protein at the same time.
- Add to some Bone Broth and drink a cup a day.
- Use it in soups or risottos.
Everyday Collagen Coffee
Sweet, creamy, wholesome, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so easy to make! Here’s how to make the finest Collagen Coffee for your everyday mornings in five minutes or less.
• Coffee or Espresso.
• Oat Milk (almond milk, cashew milk, or any type of plant-based milk works great as well.)
• Grass Fed Collagen Peptides.
• 1 teaspoon Tropical Forest Honey.
• Brew your coffee or espresso.
• Heat up the milk.
• Add Wild Forest Honey and Grass Fed Collagen Peptides Powder.
• Use a whisk to mix it all together and make it extra frothy!
Funky Fudgy Pumpkin Collagen Treats
These tasty collagen bites are no-bake and rich in protein. I have been taking Grass Fed Collagen Peptides daily and to be honest, it is one of the few health supplements that I have been able to stay pretty consistent with… especially due to it being tasteless and I’m pleased to report that I have experienced a ton of fantastic benefits, the most noticeable being my skin looking super-healthy and my nails and hair grow really fast.
Ingredients Pumpkin Layer
• ¼ cup nut butter.
• 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin.
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
• ½ tablespoon melted Ancient Purity Coconut Oil.
• 3 scoops Collagen Peptides.
• 3 tablespoons coconut flour.
• ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
• pinch of cinnamon.
• 1 tablespoon mini (real) chocolate chips.
Ingredients Chocolate Layer
• 2 Tablespoons melted Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1½ tablespoons nut butter.
• ½ tablespoon Ancient Purity Cacao Powder.
• 1-2 teaspoon maple syrup.
• Grab two bowls, mix the pumpkin mixture in one and the chocolate mixture in another. Scoop pumpkin mixture into the cavities of a silicon ice cube tray, filling each about halfway and press mixture down.
• Pour a thin layer of chocolate on top of each until all are covered, then go back and add more chocolate to each until you run out.
• Place tray in the fridge to harden for 20-30 minutes and enjoy.
• Store leftovers in the fridge and eat 1-2 bites a daily. Makes 6-8 bites.
Collagen Powder Banana Breakfast Bread
• 2 cups blanched almond flour.
• ¼ cup tapioca flour.
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
• 2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Collagen.
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Bicarbonate of Soda.
• ¼ teaspoon Ancient Purity Sea Salt.
• 1 cup very ripe bananas (about 2 small to medium bananas), mashed.
• 1 tablespoon Tropical Honey from Longan Fruit. (Available @Ancient Purity)
• 2 large eggs.
• 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
• 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Dark chocolate oat & seed mix:
1 tablespoon Organic Dark Chocolate chips.
1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seeds.
1 tablespoon oats.
1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
• Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
• In a medium bowl whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon, Grass-Fed Collagen, Ancient Purity Baking Soda, and Celtic Sea Salt.
• In a large bowl, mash the banana and mix together with Longan Honey (if using it). Add in eggs, Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut Oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
• Pour dry ingredients into the large bowl containing the other ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir.
• Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, and top with dark chocolate oat and seed mix.
• Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
• Next, add foil for the last 20 minutes of baking to prevent the top from browning too quickly.
• Remove bread from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
• Once bread is cooled, cut and enjoy!
- Brand: Ossa Organic.
- Form: Collagen Powder.
- Quantity: 400g (14.10 oz.).
- Container: BPA Free Plastic Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 year.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488