Nopal Cactus Red Fruit
Ancient Purity Presents….Nopal Cactus Fruit Powder, also known as tuna fruit, prickly pear or cactus pear fruit, has been treasured as a natural health food for hundreds of years by indigenous communities living in the southern hemisphere. Nopal Cactus has a unique makeup of nutrients and is rich in fibre and calcium. Nopal Cactus’ Red Fruit has good levels of betalains, flavonoids, and polyphenols that can aid support balanced health. Made in Mexico, this free flowing powder is from the fruit that grows on the Green leaf. It possesses very high anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it is also a good source of Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Iron and Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese. This super-food should be part of your healthy diet. Indeed, Nopal Cactus is a popular super-food in numerous areas of our planet, especially in Latin America, where it’s a native plant species. No fillers, Colours, or Flavours are added. You get pure Mexican Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder! We encourage you doing some research on the health benefits provided by this amazing ancient desert plant.
Ancient Purity Presents Nopal Cactus Red Fruit
Nopal Cactus (Prickly Pear) Super-Food of the Desert
Ancient Purity - Nopal Cactus
Experience the Red Fruit Hit of the Nopal Cactus - Order Today
- Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Ground Powder - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Take 1 tablespoon before meals 1-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitoner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Ancient Purity Organic Red Nopal Cactus Powder mixes easily and can be added to filtered water, juice or smoothies, sprinkled on your favourite foods, or added to hot beverages. The nutrients in our Nopal Red Cactus Powder are well-balanced and contain a unique phytonutrient, vitamin and mineral profile that contribute to its beneficial effect.
- Each serving of Red Nopal Cactus Powder contains only 2 grams of sugar. It’s quick and easy to take and effectively absorbed into your body - unlike Nopal powder capsules which take longer to digest and would require taking large quantities to equal 1 tablespoon of our Nopal Fruit Red Cactus Powder.
NOTE: Traditionally Nopal Cactus Fruit has been used to aid support: the immune system, healthy gastrointestinal functions, healthy cholesterol levels, blood sugar balance, energy and vitality. Nopal Cactus Fruits have a rich history which dates back thousands of years. This amazing fruit which gained fame in Mexico has spread worldwide.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 120g (4.23 oz.).
- Origin: Mexico.
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Lowdown
Cactus (also known as Nopales) is a kitchen staple in original Mexican cuisine. You will find it in every restaurant, kitchen, and taqueria throughout Mexico. Cactus is used to top just about everything from quesadillas, tacos and tostadas to even scrambled eggs.
Mexican Nopales Salad (Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder)
- 1 jar cactus (Sliced Mexican Green).
- 3 Teaspoons Ancient Purity Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder.
- 5 spring onions.
- 4 ripe tomatoes (large).
- 1 handful fresh coriander.
- 1/4 white cabbage (finely shredded).
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce (finely shredded).
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lime juice or 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
- Jalapeño Pepper.
- 1 dash Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Pepper. •
- Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- Dice tomatoes and spring onions. •
- Roughly tear the coriander leaves.
- In a large bowl, add the lime juice and 1 tablespoon of Sliced Mexican Green Cactus liquid.
- Also add a splash of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder and a pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt & pepper.
- Mix well to create a dressing.
- Adjust to taste.
- When ready to serve, add the chopped vegetables & coriander and mix well.
- Sprinkle over a handful Jalapeño and Pineapple.
- Serve with soft taco wraps.
An authentic healthy cactus salad that you’ll find in Mexico’s streets!
Ancient Purity Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder Health Benefits
Rich Source of Nutrients: The Red Fruit of the Nopal Cactus is loaded with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium. Improved Digestion: The high fibre content of the Nopal Cactus Red Fruit helps to improve digestion and bowel movement. Blood Sugar Control: Nopal cactus red fruit has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels, making it beneficial for individuals with diabetes. Powerful Antioxidant: The Red Fruit of the Nopal Cactus contains antioxidants, which protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
Weight-Loss Aid: The fibre content in Ancient Purity Nopal Cactus Red Rruit slows down the digestion process and helps you feel full for longer, aiding in weight loss efforts. Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The antioxidants found in the Nopal Cactus Red Fruit have anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce inflammation in the body and help prevent diseases such as arthritis. Improved Skin Health: The vitamin C content in Ancient Purity Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder promotes collagen production, which improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Overall, the nopal cactus red fruit is a nutrient-dense food that offers a range of health benefits and can be incorporated into a healthy diet.
Q: What is the benefit of this Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder?
A: Ancient Purity Nopal Cactus Red Fruit Powder's nutrients are variable, containing a variety of antioxidants known to protect cells. These antioxidants help to reduce triglycerides and bad cholesterol levels in your body. They're also able to reduce body fat percentages and help lower your risk for metabolic syndrome.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488