Coconut Oil (Living)
The Coconut is one of nature’s greatest miracles and has been used by people since the dawn of time, in Sanskrit, the ancient Indian language, the Coconut palm is called, ‘Kalpa Vriksha’, meaning "The tree that supplies all that I need to live", due to the amazing properties of Coconuts it has been extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicinal system. Coconut Oil is the chameleon of oils, serving seemingly endless purposes but especially its health benefits are endless. Cook With, Apply To, Consume... Coconut Oil, is "Multi Use". Ancient Purity's Coconut Oil has a deep aromatic, natrual flavour of the fresh Coconuts it was pressed from. It has a super-natural creamy taste and can be spread on toast, added to porridge instead of butter, used in smoothies or health-boosting drinks, or as a high quality cooking oil. I always cook jasmine rice with a spoonful of this in it. Taste and Feel the power of the Tropics in this Raw, Living Coconut Oil.
From Clean, Fresh, Organically Grown Coconuts
Ancient Purity's Premium Coconut Oil... A Class Above
Ancient Purity in Action - Coconut Oil
Experience Superior "Living" Coconut Oil - Order Today
- Coconut Oil - 100% Natural
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified them organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
In recent years, Raw Coconut Oil has gained a lot of attention due to its supposed health benefits. With many options available, people may wonder about the most healthful ways to add our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to their diets and how much to use.
- Take 1 - 2 teaspoons and mix it into a smoothie daily for general health or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The amount consumed daily can be raised considerably higher, 4 to 6 tablespoons or higher as recommended by your health practitioner.
- For MCFA's add 3 tablespoons of Ancient Purity Coconut Oil to a muscle-building shake daily.
- You can use it when sauteing or stir-frying vegetables, meat, eggs, or fish.
- Mix it into sauces and salad dressings.
- Coating meat or poultry in Ancient Purity Coconut Oil and spices before baking.
Cooking: Ancient Purity Coconut Oil is brilliant in its use as a cooking oil it is more stable than any other form of oil or butter at high temperatures. Unlike other oils and butters Coconut Oil is a complete saturated fat so does not form any dangerous trans-fatty acids or polymerised oil, so if you are going to heat or cook any food you should only use Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Ancient Purity Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has many nutrients that can contribute to your health and to a good diet. It's full of fatty acids that your body needs and may help improve cognitive function, metabolism, and hair and skin health. While many super-foods have an understudy eagerly waiting to fill any nutritional voids, Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil does not. When it comes to the benefits of Coconut Oil though, this nutrient powerhouse does everything from shrink your waist and curb your appetite to protect your organs and preventing Alzheimer's. It simply cannot be replaced. Period!
Asia meats Europe - Lemongrass Coconut Curry Soup with Zucchini Noodles
• 1 stalk lemongrass, diced.
• 1 tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil.
• 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste.
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
• ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger.
• ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes.
• 2 cups vegetable broth.
• ½ cup filtered water.
• 2 medium zucchini, cut with a spiraliser.
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
• 1 cup snow peas.
• 1 cup baby bok choy, chopped.
• ⅓ cup scallions, diced.
• 1 lime, juiced.
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper. (You can also use Ancient Purity’s Mountain Pepper Leaf)
• ½ cup cilantro, chopped.
• Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add Coconut Oil, lemongrass, green curry paste, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
• Add broth and water to the saucepan with the lemongrass mixture and bring to a boil. Add spiralised zucchini noodles, mushrooms, snow peas, bok choy, scallions, and lime juice. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
• Season soup with Celtic Sea Salt and pepper. Add cilantro. Stir to combine, adjust seasoning if needed, and ladle into bowls.
Orange Curry Dressing
• 2 tablespoons olive oil.
• 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar.
• 1 teaspoon curry powder.
• ¼ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt.
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.
• 2 tablespoons of Ancient Purity’s Organic Styrian Pumpkin Seeds.
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Bring filtered water and bulgur to a boil in a saucepan; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until water is absorbed and bulgur is soft, about 12 minutes. Keep warm.
• Place sweet potato in a bowl and drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over it; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer sweet potato to the prepared baking sheet, placing in 1 row. Place fennel in the same bowl, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, and season with Celtic Sea Salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place fennel next to sweet potato, keeping each separate.
• Roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place red onion in the same bowl; add 1 teaspoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place on the baking sheet with sweet potato and fennel, keeping them separate. Place red bell pepper in the same bowl; add 1 teaspoon olive oil, and season with Celtic Sea Salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place on the baking sheet next to the onion.
• Roast in the oven until all the vegetables are cooked to desired doneness, 10 to 15 minutes.
• Place tempeh in a bowl and season with 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, tossing to coat.
• Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute tempeh, turning occasionally, until all sides are evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
• Whisk orange juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, red wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl until dressing is smooth.
• Divide bulgur between 2 bowls. Place half of sweet potato, fennel, red onion, and red bell pepper around bulgur; top each with 1 tablespoon of Ancient Purity’s Styrian Pumpkin Seeds. Drizzle the dressing over each bowl. Bon Appetit!
Cane Sugar Sriracha Sesame Popcorn (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
• 1/3 cup corn kernels.
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Raw Coconut Oil, melted.
• 2 tablespoons pure cane sugar.
• 2 tablespoons sriracha.
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
• 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil or use Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil.
• Combine the kernels and Ancient Purity Coconut Oil and place them in a brown paper bag.
• Fold the top down a few times so it’s secure, then microwave for 2 minutes to 2.5 minutes, or until the kernels are popped.
• Open the bag and pour the kernels in a large 'Cotula' Energy Bowl to cool slightly.
• In a bowl, whisk together the cane sugar, sriracha and butter.
• Place in the microwave for 20 seconds, then remove and whisk well to combine.
• Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn in layers – I like to drizzle, then toss well, drizzle, then toss well, until all the sriracha is used and the popcorn is coated.
• Sprinkle the sesame seeds on and drizzle the toasted sesame oil with one more toss.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Philippines.
- Size: 1kg (35.27 oz.).
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
- Note: Turns to liquid in warm temperature and solid when cool, this process does not harm Coconut Oil.
Q - You had much more in-depth information on Chlorella before, why has it changed?
A - Due to EU laws on food supplements descriptions, we now have to word our description to be inline with the new rules or we can face fines and imprisonment.
Q - My Coconut Oil is now liquid. Is it still okay?
A - Yes, it's perfectly okay. Coconut oil melts at about 76°F. Below this temperature it is a solid; above, it is a liquid.
Q - Does Coconut Oil need to be refrigerated?
A - No, Coconut Oil does not need to be refrigerated. As a matter of fact, if you put coconut oil in the refrigerator, it becomes nearly as hard as rock, a feature which can be useful in warm weather.
Q - How do I cook with Coconut Oil?
A - Use coconut oil instead of other oils in your daily cooking. You can blend coconut oil in smoothies, use it as a spread on toast (it makes fantastic cinnamon toast), use it as a topping on popcorn, and in other recipes.
Q - What is the recommended daily intake of Coconut Oil?
A - Health practitioners suggest three tablespoons of organic, extra-virgin coconut oil per day.
Q - Can I use Coconut Oil for my skin and hair?
A - Yes, Try rubbing a few tablespoons of oil into your hair before a bath or shower. You can also use Coconut Oil as a lotion. Since coconut oils melts at 76°F, it absorbs easily and leaves your skin smooth and with a light, clean coconut scent. It can also be used as a massage oil. Many massage therapists report that pregnant women say it helps to reduce stretch marks.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488