Coconut Oil (Living)
Ancient Purity Presents The Ultimate Coconut Oil. With unparalleled Aroma, Taste and Purity, single origin sourced, exclusively from the pure enviroment of the Philippines. Where the Tropical Atmosphere gives the best in Coconuts, that yield an oil that boasts a rich, velvety texture and an exquisite flavour profile. Also unlinke mass-produced, multiple origin alternatives, our Coconut Oil retains the true fragrance of freshly harvested coconuts. You can pay less for your Coconut Oil but you'll get a lot less. I use this and it has to be the best or what is the point. It's available to you too. After a meticulous extraction process, maintaining the integrity of the Coconuts' natural goodness. Cold-pressed to perfection, our oil retains its nutritional richness. It's different... It works! Single Source Origin is the only way. This commitment to a single source ensures consistency in flavour, aroma, and quality, setting us apart from oils that blend coconuts from various regions. The Coconut is one of nature’s greatest miracles and has been used by people since the dawn of time. Due to the amazing properties of Coconuts it has been extensively used in Ayurveda. People across the world use Coconut Oil to build and strengthen their brains, for hair care, skincare, stress relief, healthy cholesterol levels, weight-loss, increased immunity, proper digestion, healthy metabolism, kidney health, heart health and bone strength. Coconut Oil can help the body use Omega 3 fatty acids nearly twice as efficiently and being a healthy saturated fat, it helps to regulate and support healthy hormone production. Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has a deep aromatic, natural flavour of the fresh Coconuts it was cold-pressed from. It has a supernatural creamy taste and can be spread on toast, added to porridge instead of butter, used in smoothies or healthy drinks. Taste and Feel the Tropics' power in this Raw, Living Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Coconut Oil - 100% Natural
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Organic at source = Our supplier has certified them organic, but Ancient Purity does not register its products as organic. We add nothing and take nothing out.
In recent years, Raw Coconut Oil has gained a lot of attention due to its supposed health benefits. With many options available, people may wonder about the most healthful ways to add our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to their diets and how much to use.
- Take 1 - 2 teaspoons and mix it into a smoothie daily for general health or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The amount consumed daily can be raised considerably higher, 4 to 6 tablespoons or higher as recommended by your health practitioner.
- For MCFA's add 3 tablespoons of Ancient Purity Coconut Oil to a muscle-building shake daily.
- You can use it when sauteing or stir-frying vegetables, meat, eggs, or fish.
- Mix it into sauces and salad dressings.
- Coating meat or poultry in Ancient Purity Coconut Oil and spices before baking.
Ancient Purity Coconut Oil is brilliant in its use as a cooking oil it is more stable than any other form of oil or butter at high temperatures. Unlike other oils and butters Coconut Oil is a complete saturated fat so does not form any dangerous trans-fatty acids or polymerised oil, so if you are going to heat or cook any food you should only use Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Coconut Oil Hair Mask
To prepare the mask: Mix 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil with 1 tablespoon of honey. Melt in a pan until they are well combined. Apply the mask to damp hair and leave on for around 20 minutes. Rinse the mask off and shampoo the hair.
Coconut Oil is comprised of a unique combination of natural fats, which makes it useful in treating the skin. These fatty acids include linoleic acid (which can be beneficial for acne-prone skin) and up to 50% lauric acid (which is hydrating and antimicrobial).
First Step Face Wash
Because Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturising, many women swear by its use as a nighttime moisturiser for their face, too. Try the oil cleansing method: Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go. When you’re done, cleanse gain with your favourite gentle face wash to ensure all the residue is rinsed away.
While there are plenty of hydrating eye creams on the market, Coconut Oil works in a pinch. If you’re dealing with dry under-eyes—whether it be from colder weather, dehydration, or simply getting older—using a moisturising eye cream can completely rejuvenate your complexion. Simply dab on a light layer of Coconut Oil (use your ring finger to avoid tugging or applying too much pressure) to dry under-eyes to hydrate and protect the skin. It’s best to do this before bed, as it may slide around underneath makeup.
Many store-bought massage oils have either Coconut or jojoba oil as their base. Cut out the middleman and go straight to the bottle. It’s slippery, skin-friendly, and moisturising.
Coconut Oil is a safe natural remedy to try if you suffer from psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that causes skin cells to build up, says Dr. Zeichner, which leads to rough, red, scaly patches. Aside from making a hot bath even more luxurious, adding a couple of tablespoons of Coconut Oil to the tub can relieve itchy, scaly skin.
Coconut Oil can also be used as a natural treatment option for those with eczema, a cluster of skin issues that lead to red, itchy, swollen patches of skin. One small study found that eczema patients (specifically those suffering from atopic dermatitis) who applied Virgin Coconut Oil to the skin twice a day experienced a reduction in staph bacteria on the skin, dryness, abrasions, redness, and thickening of the skin due to scratching. Apply a light layer of Virgin Coconut Oil to the affected area twice a day to help soothe eczema.
Athlete’s foot is a common fungal infection that’s triggered by sweaty feet. Coconut Oil may help soothe the infection and flaking skin. After you apply athlete’s foot treatment, top it with a layer of Virgin Coconut Oil and cover with cotton socks. This works wonders for cracked heels, too.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Philippines.
- Size: 1kg (35.27 oz.).
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
- Note: Turns to liquid in warm temperature and solid when cool, this process does not harm Coconut Oil.
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Lowdown
Ancient Purity Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has many nutrients that can contribute to your health and to a good diet. It's full of fatty acids that your body needs and may help improve cognitive function, metabolism, and hair and skin health. While many super-foods have an understudy eagerly waiting to fill any nutritional voids, Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil does not.
When it comes to the benefits of Coconut Oil though, this nutrient powerhouse does everything from shrink your waist and curb your appetite to protect your organs and preventing Alzheimer's. It simply cannot be replaced. Period!
Asia meets Europe - Lemongrass Coconut Curry Soup with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 stalk lemongrass, diced.
- 1 tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil.
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste.
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger.
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- 2 cups vegetable broth.
- ½ cup filtered water.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut with a spiraliser.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
- 1 cup snow peas.
- 1 cup baby bok choy, chopped.
- ⅓ cup scallions, diced.
- 1 lime, juiced.
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper. (You can also use Ancient Purity’s Mountain Pepper Leaf)
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Coconut Oil, lemongrass, green curry paste, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add broth and water to the saucepan with the lemongrass mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add spiralised zucchini noodles, mushrooms, snow peas, bok choy, scallions, and lime juice.
- Cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Season soup with Celtic Sea Salt and pepper.
- Add cilantro.
- Stir to combine, adjust seasoning if needed, and ladle into bowls.
Cane Sugar Sriracha Sesame Popcorn (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- 1/3 cup corn kernels.
- 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Raw Coconut Oil, melted.
- 2 tablespoons pure cane sugar.
- 2 tablespoons sriracha.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or use Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil.
- Combine the kernels and Ancient Purity Coconut Oil and place them in a brown paper bag.
- Fold the top down a few times so it’s secure, then microwave for 2 minutes to 2.5 minutes, or until the kernels are popped.
- Open the bag and pour the kernels in a large 'Cotula' Energy Bowl to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cane sugar, sriracha and butter.
- Place in the microwave for 20 seconds, then remove and whisk well to combine.
- Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn in layers – I like to drizzle, then toss well, drizzle, then toss well, until all the sriracha is used and the popcorn is coated.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on and drizzle the toasted sesame oil with one more toss.
Q: My Coconut Oil is now liquid. Is it still okay?
A: Yes, it's perfectly okay. Coconut Oil melts at about 76°F. Below this temperature it is a solid; above, it is a liquid.
Q: Does Coconut Oil need to be refrigerated?
A: No, Coconut Oil does not need to be refrigerated. As a matter of fact, if you put Coconut Oil in the refrigerator, it becomes nearly as hard as rock, a feature which can be useful in warm weather.
Q: How do I cook with Coconut Oil?
A: Use Coconut Oil instead of other oils in your daily cooking. You can blend Coconut Oil in smoothies, use it as a spread on toast (it makes fantastic cinnamon toast), use it as a topping on popcorn, and in other recipes. Make sure to visit our 'Recipes' section.
Q: What is the recommended daily intake of Coconut Oil?
A: Health practitioners suggest 3 tablespoons of organic, extra-virgin Coconut Oil per day.
Q: Can I use Coconut Oil for my skin and hair?
A: Yes, Try rubbing a few tablespoons of oil into your hair before a bath or shower. You can also use Coconut Oil as a lotion. Since coconut oils melts at 76°F, it absorbs easily and leaves your skin smooth and with a light, clean Coconut scent. It can also be used as a massage oil. Many massage therapists report that pregnant women say it helps to reduce stretch marks.
Q: Is this safe for Diabetics?
A: Let me simply quote Bruce Fife. "There is one fat that diabetics can eat without fear. That fat is Coconut Oil. Not only does it not contribute to diabetes but it helps regulate blood sugar, thus lessening the effects of the disease" – Bruce Fife
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2024 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488