Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra)... In 400 BC, Hippocrates, referred to Elderberry as “Nature’s Medicine Chest.” These tiny powerhouse berries boast extraordinary polyphenol compounds called Anthocyananins. These potent compounds provide support to the normal function of the immune system. Both berries and flowers contain antioxidants and vitamins. In folk medicine, Elderberries were considered one of the most sacred of the ancient plants. The Native American people and European herbalists have respected Elderberries for centuries, Elderberries have a rich history dating back to medieval times. The Elder tree’s branches have been placed in houses for protection as well. Today you can enjoy this fruit powder in a smoothie, added to desserts, yoghurts or mixed in with a fruit bowl, some like to make cool Ice Teas with it in the summer.
Ancient Purity Presents Elderberry Fruit
Nature Gives us Elderberries
Make Healthy Summer Drinks with Elderberry
Make your Own Healthy Desserts & Treats
A Healthy Drink that Tastes Good - It's Possible with Elderberry
Guiding Your Health Naturally
Easy to use Powder - Safe for Daily Use
Experience Immune Boosting Elderberry Extract - Order Today
- Elderberry Fruit Powder (50%).
- Elderberry Fruit Extract Powder 10:1 Ratio (50%).
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
The berries and flowers of Elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart, too. Some experts recommend Elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms.
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (4 to 8 grams) and mix Ancient Purity Elderberry Fruit Powder into smoothies or juices.
- You can also mix the pure Elderberry Fruit Powder into desserts, yogurt or healthy ice cream.
- I love to sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons into my morning oatmeal.
- Add our pure Elderberry Powder to hot water with Honey & Lemon for a soothing drink.
NOTE: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you shouldn’t take it. Or talk with your health care practitioner first. Because Elderberries are diuretic, be careful when you take it if you’re also using medicines that make you pee more.
Elderberry Powder is a versatile powerful substance with a specific colour, taste and some great health benefits which can boost your plate. It is an extremely convenient way to preserve this fruit as well. Produced of dehydrated Elderberries, Elderberry Extract Powder provides a range of health benefits. When the dried Elderberries are free of any moisture than they are finally ground to create a fine powder. The powder’s colour can vary from reddish-brown, light purple, to dark purple, depending on the Elderberries’ colour of the Elderberries.
Elderberries are brimming with natural flavonoids. These components are outstanding for enhancing the immune system. The Elderberry has also been shown to aid relief symptoms of the flu and common cold. Plenty of scientific research has associated the Elderberry to more than a dozen health benefits. These magical berries have historical use in natural health for alleviating discomfort and promoting a healthy inflammation response. The tree’s bark is also a common laxative and diuretic.
Elderberry Portobello Steaks (Vegan)
These Portobello steaks are meaty, juicy and jam-packed with super-foods! Made with an Elderberry Glaze, this vegan meal provides antioxidants that can support a healthy immune system. This simple recipe only takes 30 minutes to make and is perfect for vegans but meat lovers will love it too!
• 3 large Portobello mushrooms, steams removed and cleaned.
• 1/4 cup avocado oil.
• 1/3 cup red wine.
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
• 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed.
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
• 1 cup cranberry juice.
• 1 tablespoon agave nectar.
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme.
• 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
• Celtic Sea Salt and pepper to taste.
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Elderberry Powder.
• In a small mixing bowl, mix together oil, wine, red pepper flakes, garlic and mustard.
• Using a pastry brush, brush the marinade on both sides of the mushrooms. Let them marinate for 10 minutes.
• While the mushrooms are marinating, add cranberry juice, agave, balsamic, thyme, avocado oil, Celtic Sea Salt and pepper, and Ancient Purity Elderberry Powder to a small sauce pan. Whisk together and bring to a simmer, cook for 15 minutes.
• Once mushrooms are done marinating, cook each mushroom over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on both sides. These also are great over a grill.
• Top cooked mushrooms with Elderberry glaze. Serve over mixed greens.
**You can replace the pepper with Mountain Pepper Leaf. This Native Australian spice is used by indigenous Australians for centuries to improve flavours. Enjoy your meal! In addition, you can add a teaspoon of Elderberry Powder to your regular cup of tea.
Easy Berry Power Smoothie (Elderberry)
• 1/2 cup Elderberry tea cooled.
• 1/2 cup almond milk.
• 1 cup Ancient Purity Goij Berries, mixed berries or fruit of your choice.
• 1 handful mixed greens of your choice.
• 1-2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
• 1 tablespoon almond butter.
• Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
TIP: For a greater drinking experience, use Ancient Purity's Glass Vortex Energy Straw!
Elderberry Fruit Tea
Elderberry Tea is a warm and soothing beverage that aids ward off flu and colds. These tiny inky purple berries from the Sambucus tree are brimming with minerals, vitamins and immunity-boosting compounds. Elderberry Fruit tea is mild in flavour so feel free experimenting with juices, herbs, and spices to flavour it to your liking. Sometimes I’ll boil ginger, turmeric, lemon, or even orange slices with the Elderberry to give it a spicier or fruitier taste.
• 1 Cup filtered water.
• Cinnamon stick.
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Organic Elderberry Fruit Powder.
• Add filtered water, Ancient Purity Elderberry Fruit Powder, and a cinnamon stick to a small saucepan and stir well.
• Heat on high just until the tea starts to boil. Then, turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
• Let the Elderberry Tea cool in the pot for 5 minutes.
• Strain the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a mug and enjoy.
TIP: Can you make this an iced tea? You sure can! If it’s a hot summer day, just boil and strain the tea, then chill it in the fridge. Serve it over ice for a refreshing beverage!
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 200-400g (7.05-14.10 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488