Solspring™ has taken the "Queen of Spices” to the next level by formulating Biodynamic® Organic Fermented Turmeric Powder. By fermenting Turmeric ahead of time, you mimic your own digestive process to unlock Turmeric’s beneficial compounds. Biodynamic® agriculture is a step up from organic standards in that it considers the entire farm instead of individual crops and products. It requires the use of holistic regenerative farming practices. It truly can’t be healthier! Using sustainable biodynamic farming principles, the turmeric is fermented to increase bioavailability of the precious curcuminoids found in the rhizome, resulting in a smooth, earthy turmeric flavour. Use in place of standard turmeric to spice-up and season dishes and add to your favourite smoothies or tea. Ancient Purity firmly believes you will be healthier and happier utilising Turmeric this way instead of capsules. Capsules are expensive and only provide a low dose, so jump on the Darjeeling and try this Organic Biodynamic Turmeric. Enjoy as a Tea daily, or add to curries.
An Ancient Herb Makes a Delicious Drink
Biodynamic & Organic Turmeric
Experience the Ancient Healing Powers of Turmeric - Order Today
|Organic Fermented Turmeric.
(Curcuma longa) Rhizome Powder.
(Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract Powder.
- Adults can use it as a dietary supplement by taking half a teaspoon (1.4g) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Turmeric and particularly its most active ingredient, curcumin, provide a wide range scientifically proven health benefits, such as the potential to enhance heart health and help preventing illnesses such as Alzheimer's and the condition where cells in a specific part of the body grow and reproduce uncontrollably. It's a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It might also aid improving symptoms of chronic low mood and arthritis. A tablespoon of ground Turmeric offers 29 calories, nearly a gram of protein, 2 grams of fibre and 6 grams of carbohydrates. It contains minerals such as manganese, phosphorus and potassium.
Cauliflower Rice (Turmeric Biodynamic)
• Small or ½ large head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped (about 7 cups).
• 4 tablespoons of Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• Freshly ground pepper.
• Coconut-Turmeric Relish.
Preparation (4 servings)
• Working in 2 batches, pulse cauliflower in a food processor until pieces are about the size of a grain of rice (some smaller and some larger is fine).
• Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high. As soon as olive oil is shimmering, add half of cauliflower and cook, tossing often, until golden in spots and tender but not mushy, about 3 minutes.
• Season with Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and pepper and transfer to another medium bowl. Wipe out skillet and repeat with remaining oil and cauliflower. Let cool slightly before serving.
• If using relish, add to cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with more Celtic Sea Salt and pepper. You can also use Ancient Purity’s delicious Aussie Mountain Pepper Leaf.
** Don’t overcrowd the food processor with florets or you might end up with cauliflower “rice” that’s a mix of too-big pieces and mush. For this recipe, work in batches and keep the pulses short.
Turmeric Rice Salad with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
• ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes.
• ½ cup sliced almonds.
• 4 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed.
• 6 tablespoons grape seed or olive oil.
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• 1" piece ginger, peeled & grated.
• ½ cup coconut cream (from a 5.4-oz. can, or spooned from surface of a 15-oz. can of unsweetened coconut milk).
• 1 teaspoon Longan Honey.
• Freshly ground black pepper.
• 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar.
• 1 teaspoon ground turmeric.
• 8 cups cooked rice (from 2 cups uncooked).
• ½ cup cilantro leaves with tender stems.
• ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries.
• ½ cup mint leaves.
• ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions.
• Preheat oven to 375°. Spread coconut on a small rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
• Spread almonds in an even layer on same baking sheet and toast until golden brown, 3–5 minutes. Add to bowl with coconut. Let cool and set aside.
• Quarter Brussels sprouts, reserving any leaves that fall off. Transfer sprouts and leaves to a large rimmed baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and toss again.
• Roast Brussels sprouts until deep golden brown, tender in the centre, and crisp around the edges, about 25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, whisk ginger, coconut cream, and honey in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then whisk in vinegar and 2 tablespoons oil until dressing is emulsified. Taste and season with Celtic Sea Salt or the ancient Aussie Old Man Saltbush if needed; set dressing aside.
• Heat turmeric and remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a large non-stick or cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Add rice and cook, tossing, until warmed through, 3–4 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts to rice and toss to combine.
• Add cilantro, cranberries, mint, and scallions to bowl with reserved coconut and almonds. Pour in 3 tablespoons reserved dressing and toss to coat. Top rice salad with cranberry-herb mixture. Serve with remaining dressing alongside.
- Brand: Solspring.
- Size: 70g (2.4 oz).
- Container: Glass jar.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488