Gravity Water Filter
British made water filter system that, for price and performance it is possibly the best gravity water filter available. The Clarity Gravity Water Filter System is an affordable system that provides an outstanding level of filtration. Sits on a high qualtiy Mango Wood stand.
The "Clarity" Gravity Water Filter uses the best performing gravity water filter elements on the market Ancient Purity have found, the Coldstream Sentry filters are made in the UK. The Housing is made using borosilicate glass and with mango wood stand and lid, making it a beautiful and functional shrine to your blessed water for your home.
Recommended for households of up to 4 people. Filters are recommended to change every 6 months, but it depends on water quality. Please note, the filters do not reduce calcium and magnesium which causes scale in kettles.
Gravity Water Filter
- Made in the UK.
- Easy Set-up / No Electricity required.
- Best Gravity Water Filter on the market.
- Comes with 2 powerful 2.9" x 8" Ceramic Filters
- High quality and durable stainless steel tap.
- Reduces sodium fluoride levels up to 97%.
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used.
- Renewable Energy powered manufacture.
Clarity in Filtration
The "Clarity" Gravity Water Filter created from attractive, qualtiy material and with high performance. With the Coldstream Sentry Filters inside that play a vitally important role...
High-level filtration is achieved through unsurpassed technical understanding of filtration techniques and material performance, our comprehensive system and filter testing and manufacturing quality assurance and using our unique high-performance ceramics made using our own hi-tech manufacturing processes.
All Coldstream filters are made at our renewable energy powered and efficient manufacturing facility in King’s Lynn in the UK. Ancient Purity's contact team of technical experts are some of the most experienced in their field, creating and delivering solutions in countries all around the world.
- Comes complete with two Coldstream Sentry Filters (usually changed every 6 months, based on a 4 person household), a 304 Stainless Steel Dispensing Tap and Mango Wood Stand and Lid.
- Suitable for 1-4 users per system.
- High-performance filters - not designed for limescale reduction (up to 30% approximately is achieved) but has industry-leading performance for chemicals, heavy metals, plastic, hormones, fluoride and pharmaceuticals and a lot more.
Clean, Re-freshed, Healthy Water
Highest Quality Filters
The Clarity's Coldstream Filters are extremely powerful at filtering. They are even able to reduce fluoride (up to 97% - see test results). Doulton Super Sterasyl, Doulton ATC Super Sterasyl, and Black Berkey Filters do not reduce fluoride on their own, so you have to add extra filters (the PF4's for the Doultons and the PF-2's for the Black Berkey Filters).
This is a problem because they screw onto the end of the main filters and take up space in the filtered water chamber. They are also made of plastic so the plastic is then sitting in your filtered water, not nearly as good as Coldstream who have solved it through their more advanced filtering technology.
Gravity Filtered Water... Drinking Water for Health
The Clarity Glass and Mango Wood Housing is a thing of simple beauty and was inspired by the fact that water should be in glass when possible. The Clarity provides the least plastic contact of any water treatment product, as understand the concerns of those who want as little contact with plastic as possible. The Clarity minimises this to only the silicone rubber gaskets for the stainless steel dispensing tap itself.
A powerful aspect of the Clarity's filters is that they reduce fluoride without using Activated Alumina which exchanges fluorides with aluminum hydroxide.
The Clarity's Coldstream Filters use micro-ceramics to achieve this without migrating materials into the water through exchange making them far superior to older fluoride reduction technology.
- Full instructions provided.
|In Depth||Housing Info:
Upper Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Untreated Water
Lower Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Treated Water
NSF 42 Certified - which guarantees materials are not extracted at all into the filtered water.
• Bacteria removal (E.coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena) - 99.9999%
• Cyst removal (Cryptosporidium / Giardia) - 99.9999%
• Volatile Organic Contaminants – 94% - 99%
• Lead, Cadmium, Selenium, Zinc removal – 100%
• Heavy Metal Contaminants (to NSF 53c) – 97%
• Pesticide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Herbicide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Free Chlorine Removal (Chlorine Taste and Odour) – 99.9%
• Chloromine Removal – 99.9%
• Fluoride removal – 97.0%
• Flow Rate – min 1.0 L/hr max 2.5 L/hr (per filter)
• Operating Temperature - min 5°C / max 30°C
• Service Life - 6 months (recommended but varies due to water quality)
Filter Critical Dimensions
• Diameter – 2.9”
• Length – 8.0”
• Fitting type – ¼” BSP
• Fitting length – LM (26mm)
• Wooden stand - 12cm
• System without wooden stand - 53cm
• Overall height (system and stand) - 65cm.
• with/ depth - 24cm
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488