Gravity Water Filter (7 Litres)
Ancient Purity uses and loves this UK-made Gravity Water Filter system that with regards to price and performance is possibly the best Gravity Water Filter available. The Clarity Gravity Water Filter System is an affordable system that provides an outstanding level of filtration. This superior device sits on a high quality Mango Wood stand. This is an absolute Essential for every health-conscious home! The Cold-Stream Sentry filters are made in the UK. The Housing is made using borosilicate glass, with mango wood stand and a handy lid. This system is recommended for households of up to 4 people. Filters are recommended to change every 6 months, but it depends on water quality. Please note that the filters do not reduce calcium and magnesium which causes scale in kettles. At Ancient Purity we also have the Big Berkey Water Filter Device. We advise to have a read of both and see which one suits you. We highly recommend you decide to drink clean, pure water from now on. You'll definitely benefit from it!
Customers outside the UK - Please contact us. It will not be possible to complete check out with this product in your basket.
Clean, Re-Freshening, Healthy Water
Water Purification - Clarity
Giving you Clarity on Water Filtration
- Produce Clean, Life-Giving Water at Home.
- Made in the UK.
- Easy Set-up / No Electricity required.
- Best Gravity Water Filter on the market.
- Comes with 2 powerful 2.9" x 8" Ceramic Filters
- High quality & Durable Stainless Steel Tap.
- Reduces Sodium Fluoride Levels up to 97%.
- Filter Candles can be Cleaned & Re-Used.
- Renewable Energy Powered Manufacture
''Water is the mother of the vine, the nurse and fountain of fecundity, the adorner and refresher of the world.''
- Charles Mackay
Think Water, Drink Water - Make it Pure
Experience Pure, Clean Water in your Home or Workspace - Order Today
- Full instructions provided.
|In Depth||Housing Info:
Upper Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Untreated Water
Lower Reservoir Holds 7 litres of Treated Water
NSF 42 Certified - which guarantees materials are not extracted at all into the filtered water.
• Bacteria removal (E.coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena) - 99.9999%
• Cyst removal (Cryptosporidium / Giardia) - 99.9999%
• Volatile Organic Contaminants – 94% - 99%
• Lead, Cadmium, Selenium, Zinc removal – 100%
• Heavy Metal Contaminants (to NSF 53c) – 97%
• Pesticide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Herbicide Contaminants – 99.9%
• Free Chlorine Removal (Chlorine Taste and Odour) – 99.9%
• Chloromine Removal – 99.9%
• Fluoride removal – 97.0%
• Flow Rate – min 1.0 L/hr max 2.5 L/hr (per filter)
• Operating Temperature - min 5°C / max 30°C
• Service Life - 6 months (recommended but varies due to water quality)
Filter Critical Dimensions
• Diameter – 2.9”
• Length – 8.0”
• Fitting type – ¼” BSP
• Fitting length – LM (26mm)
• Wooden stand - 12cm
• System without wooden stand - 53cm
• Overall height (system and stand) - 65cm.
• with/ depth - 24cm
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488