Pine Pollen Tincture
Pine Pollen is the perfect foundation for Elite Nutrition. This Super-Charged Elixir contains over 200 bioactive nutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals that help unlock peak physical and mental health. Pine Pollen has been a staple in Chinese and Korean medicine used for Immunity, Lungs, Libido, Hormones and more. In addition, the flavours of the tinctures are improved with Vanilla Beans, Tahitian and Orange Peels. The first written use about Pine Pollen as a medicinal remedy was reported some 5,000 years ago, in the 1st Chinese medical text, ''The Pandects of Materia Medica.'' Even today, this medical text is still used in both Traditional and Classical Chinese Medicine. In traditional Chinese, medicine physicians prescribe it for multiple uses including: re-energising, eliminate ageing signs, battle fatigue, and retain a strong immune system.
Ancient Purity Presents Pine Pollen Tincture
Pine Pollen is Ancient Purity in Action
Experience the Power of Pure Potency Pine Pollen
Advanced Herbal Androgenic Formula - Pine Pollen Pure Potency
Experience Pine Pollen Tincture - Order Today
- Pine Pollen (Wild Harvested).
- Organic Grain Alcohol 50 - 60%.
- Deionised Water.
- Pine Pollen (Proprietary Extract) Wild Harvested.
- Nettle Rhizome (Organic).
- Eleuthero Root (Organic).
Other Ingredients: Deionised Water, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Bean Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Clove Bud Extract, Grain Alcohol 30 - 40% by volume.
- To Raise Androgen Levels: Full dropper 3 times daily or as desired (30 drops, 1.5ml, or 3/8 teaspoon 3 times daily). Hold in your mouth for 60 seconds and then swallow. This allows more contact with the mucous membranes of your throat and esophagus and increase the amount that is taken into the bloodstream.
WARNING: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
NOTE: Because the Pollen, when taken as pill or powder, must travel through the GI tract and its digestive processes, it is less effective than Pine Pollen Tincture. Adaptogenic and Tonic Properties for Holistic Health Support. Pine Pollen is Adaptogenic and Tonic—meaning that it works with the body in restoring a deeper vitality and in creating dynamic health. Pine Pollen Tincture is the ideal choice for those mainly interested in the naturally occurring Phyto-Androgens present in Pine Pollen
- Brand: Surthrival.
- Size: 30-50ml.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
NOTE: USE THE POLLEN WITHIN TWO MONTHS AFTER OPENING TO PROHIBIT ANY MOISTURE FROM ACCUMULATING IN THE POLLEN.
Pine Pollen Tincture Lowdown
Pine Pollen has been a staple of Chinese and Korean medicine for more than 2,000 years, utilised for its adaptogenic properties and its ability to boost peak physical performance while balancing mental health. When taken over time, it has been shown to restore vitality, lessen the signs of ageing and increase energy and immunity – all the full spectrum benefits we are looking for in a super-food.
Spiced Pine Pollen Healing Tonic (Pine Pollen Tincture)
- 1 cup Ancient Purity Gumby Gumby Tea.
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Powder.
- 30 Drops Pine Pollen Tincture.
- 1 teaspoon mesquite.
- 2 dashes of ground or freshly ground cinnamon.
- 1 dash of ground or freshly ground nutmeg.
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract.
- Stevia to taste (I use 10 drops.)
- Bring one cup of filtered water to a boil. Once boiling, steep the Gumby Gumby tea for 3 minutes. (I prefer this medicinal Aussie Outback Tea as my base as it has a wonderful beautifying, adaptogenic and tonifying herbal formula.)
- While that is steeping, add all your other ingredients to a high-speed blender. Then add your brewed tea to the blender.
- Blend on medium for about 1 minute.
- Add to your favourite Tea Mug and garnish with cinnamon – or cacao nibs for a bit of a chocolate chip sensation.
- Voilà! Peace, happiness & festiveness in a cup!
Q: What is the shelf life of this tincture?
A: It is indefinite. Always store in a dry cool place.
Q: How long should I take Pine Pollen?
A: In order to maximise the results of your health throughout your lifewe recommend that you use Pine Pollen indefinitely.
Q: What is the difference between the powder, tincture and capsules?
A: The raw Pine Pollen is more of a food and will be targeting the entire system, whereas the tincture bypasses the GI tract, more effectively raising androgen levels.
Q: What are the health benefits of Pine Pollen?
• Restore hormone levels in andropause and menopause.
• Regulate and strengthen the immune system.
• Reduce cholesterol.
• Relieve rheumatic pain.
• Enhance metobolic function of the skin and nourish hair at its roots.
• Adjust the endocrine system and raise immunity power of the organs.
• Improve endurance for high efficiency and quick pace.
• Protect the cardiovascular system and increase superoxide dismutase levels (potent antioxidant) in the heart, blood, liver and brain.
• Improve metabolism and regulate weight.
• Accelerate activity of the liver cells and regulate bile secretion.
• Regulate prostate function.
• Prevent common cold.
• Restore androgen and oestrogen balance.
• Nourish the brain.
• Stimulate liver regeneration.
• Increase free testosterone levels in the blood.
• Improves your vitality and stamina.
Q: Is Pine Pollen for men and women?
A: Yes! For building energy and vitality in men and women, especially during menopause/andropause, Pine Pollen is great.
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: Although uncommon, a small percentage of people are allergic to Pine Pollen.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488