Silica Organic Silicium
Organic Living Silica, G5 Original / G5 Siliplant / Sports. Organic Silica is one of those elements whose lists of documented benefits just keeps growing as time passes and more research is conducted. Silica is one of the most abundant minerals on the planet, but there are very few foods that contain an adequate amount to supply the quantity your body needs, as we age our reserves regularly decrease, the answer... Living Silica! In short the Original offers the most absorbable Silica to maintain optimum collagen production. The Siliplant is designed for joint health and older people. The Sports Recovery is recommended for sportswomen and men. Silicon is present in all tissues and cells but is particularly prevalent in connective tissues.
Ancient Purity Presents Silica Organic Silicium
Living Silica for the Human Body
A Natural Solution
Silica is Life-Force for your Body
Experience the Full Power of Silica - Order Today
SILICIUM G5 ORIGINAL
- Purified Water.
- Organic Silicon (monomethylsilanetriol).
- Potassium Phosphate (stabilizer).
SILICIUM G5 SILIPLANT
- Purified Water.
- Silicic Acid - 30mg per 30ml serving.
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense L.) - 15mg per 30ml serving.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis L.) - 7.5mg per 30ml serving.
- Purified Water.
- L-Glycine - 3g per 30ml serving.
- Silicic Acid (Silica) - 15mg per 30ml serving.
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense L.) - 8.5mg per 30ml serving.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis L.) - 3mg per 30ml serving.
- Potassium Sorbate.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Silica is an important trace mineral that provides strength and flexibility to the connective tissues of your body — cartilage, tendons, skin, bone, teeth, hair, and blood vessels. Silica is essential in the formation of collagen, the most abundant protein found in your body.
- All types: Take 15ml twice per day (measuring cup provided), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake.
NOTE: Silica has a very low risk for toxicity when taken orally. The EFSA note that even after administering very high doses of up to 9,000 milligrams of silica per kilogram of body weight, no adverse effects appeared.
- Brand: Silicium.
- Size: 1000ml (33.81 fl.oz.).
- Container: Darkened Plastic Bottle (BPA Free).
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children. (Once opened refrigerate).
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
Living Silica & Matcha Tea Smoothie
• 1 spoon of Grass-Fed Collagen (Available @AncientPurity)
• I cup of Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea (Available @AncientPurity)
• 100 grams of unsweetened almond milk.
• 0.5 tablespoon organic coconut sugar.
• 15 ml of Living Silica.
• Boil filtered water.
• Allow to cool for a while before adding to your tea.
• Let it stand and cool to room temperature, then pour in almond milk, Living Silica, coconut sugar and 1 scoop Grass-Fed Collagen.
• Blend all ingredients with a little ice.
• Serve in a glass with a (non-plastic) straw such as our cool Bombilla Straw.
A: What are the main differences between the 3 Silica supplements?
Q: OK, I will describe each supplement for you. G5 Siliplant…contains natural organic silica, of mixed mineral and vegetable origin. The formula of Siliplant is based on orthosilicic acid, stabilised by an organic complex to prevent the molecule’s degradation. This boosts its assimilation by our bodies and speeds-up results, as proven by scientific research. The ingredients include: Silicic acid, Purified water, Horsetail extract and Rosemary. Application: joints, bones, hair, skin & nails and the elimination of aluminium.
Silicium G5 Original… is Dr. Loïc Le Ribault’s organic silica. With maximum assimilation according to comparative scientific trials, it delivers silica in a monomeric form, which means that it is possible to maintain the molecule, very unstable in itself, active and without degradation, which multiplies its efficacy. In 1994, Le Ribault managed to stabilise organic silica, applied until then only with topical pads, making its oral intake possible. Its regenerative and depurative properties have been confirmed in recent trials, with a reduction of heavy metals and improvement of the skin as a result. The ingredients include: Monomethylsilanotriol, Purified water and Sodium Benzoate. Application: Joints & bones, Autoimmune Issues, depurative and regenerating.
Sport Recovery…is recommended for sportswomen and men. This supplement is formulated with glycine and organic silica, both known for playing an important role in reinforcing tissue. It is advised to fight joint wear. Glycine plays a crucial role in collagen, which is the structure of joints and bones. The ingredients feature: Silicic acid & Glycine, Purified water, Equisetum Arvense and Rosmarinic acid. Application: Recovery from sports.
Q: Does Silica rebuild cartilage?
A: As a source of Organic Silica, which acts in synergy with magnesium and vitamin C, it helps regenerate and strengthen cartilage and improves joint maintenance.
Q: Can Silica supplements be harmful?
A: Silica is considered safe for healthy people. However, if you decide to get your Silica from horsetail herb supplements, be aware that this is not a herb to be used continuously on a long-term basis as it may cause stomach upsets.
Q: What exactly is Organic Silica?
A: Organic Silica is an essential trace element and, therefore, fundamental to our health and wellbeing. It is a mineral that, among other properties, can naturally generate collagen without the need for additional ingestion. Collagen plays a crucial role in good condition of connective tissue, achieving a regenerative action that helps keep the skin looking youthful and contributing to the proper functioning of bones and joints. Organic Silica is found in the deep structures of the body, where cells form bones and connective tissue, two essential organs for the functioning of our vital functions.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488