Hemp Seed Oil - Raw/Virgin
Virgin Hemp Seed Oil... Ultra-Nutritious, renowned as one of nature's superfoods. Beneficial for the skin, Hemp Seed Oil helps to solve skin lesions, balance dry skin and fight skin inflammations. This virgin Hemp Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the plant with no filler or capsule. Hemp Seed Oil supports heart and brain health and the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels. It provides both omega 3 fatty acids in the form of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and omega 6 fatty acids in the form of Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). With plant protein, it is an all round healthy oil choice, pour over salads, vegetables or take 1-4 teaspoon neat daily. This German grown Hemp seed oil is made by slow, cold-pressing method.
Experience Sacred Harvest Hemp Seed Oil - Order Today
- Hemp Oil (Cannabis Sativa) 100% Natural.
- Cold pressed from the seeds. Certified Soil Association Organic
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- Take 1-4 teaspoons daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Can be mixed into smoothies, juices, oats, yoghurt or used on salads.
- Virgin Hemp Seed Oil can be used as carrier oil for essential oils.
- Topically: Can be massaged into the skin daily. We recommend applying it just before bedtime to get smoother softer skin or add a teaspoon to a hot bath.
- Brand: Sacred Harvest/Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250/500ml (8.45-16.9 fl. oz.).
- Origin: Germany.
- Extraction/ Production Method: Cold Pressing.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle / Amber Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488