Liposomal Curcumin is another sublime supplement formulated by Lipolife®. Curcumin is the principal active ingredient in turmeric. It has potent anti-inflammatory effects and is a very powerful antioxidant. Curcumin is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb. This Liposomal Curcumin with proven absorption features the ancient spice in a bioavailable form. This spice is a yellowish component created by plants of the Curcuma longa species which provides a wide range of uses. It has been revered in the world of Ayurvedic medicine for more than 2,500 years. Curcumin has numerous scientifically proven health benefits, such as the potential to enhance heart health and help preventing forgetfulness. This Liposomal supplement delivers 170mg of C3 Curcumin per 5ml serving it is in highly absorbable Liposomal form. When a regular capsule is ingested it must first pass from the mouth through the digestive system to finally be absorbed in the small intestine. During this process, the nutrients before being metabolised by the liver and absorbed, this process slows and reduces the nutrients' bioavailability. Manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components.
Ancient Purity Presents Curcumin Liposomal
A Clean, Safe - Liposomal Supplement
Curcumin Extracted from Turmeric
An Ancient Spice for Modern Life
Curcumin... The Extract of the Healing Spice - Turmeric
Experience the Magic Extract of Turmeric - Order Today
- Curcumin 95% Cucuminoids, C3 Complex.
- Phospholipids (non GMO Sunflower Lipoid).
- D-alpha-tocopherol (anti-oxidant.)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
- Ethanol (3%).
This product has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of the product.
No side effects have been found taking high doses of Curcumin; rare cases of stomach upset or diarrhoea may be resolved by temporally, reducing the dosage and taking with food. However Curcumin supplements may interact with certain medications and should not be taken by individuals on blood-thinning drugs.
- Take a half - one teaspoon or more daily or take it as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Shake before use. This supplement can be mixed with filtered water or healthy juice to dilute.
- Refrigerate once opened.
NOTE: Curcumin is the biphenolic active compound of turmeric. Curcumin has been used for hundreds of years to treat various ailments. Research suggests that Curcumin can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people.
Curcumin Liposomal can be taken on an empty stomach to maximise bioavailability and absorption. In addition, taking your supplements in a relaxed (and not stressed) state can further increase absorption.
- Research indicates that Curcumin can aid in the management of inflammatory and oxidative conditions, arthritis, metabolic syndrome, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. In addition, it may help in the management of muscle soreness and exercise-induced inflammation, thus improving recovery and subsequent performance in active persons.
- Brand: Lipolife.
- Size: 250ml (8.45 fl. oz.).
- Container: BPA Free Plastic bottle.
- Estimated Shelf Life from Purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Refrigerate after opening. keep out of reach of children.
Curcumin Liposomal Lowdown
Scientific research indicates that Curcumin can aid in the management of inflammatory and oxidative issues, metabolic syndrome, anxiety, arthritis, and hyperlipidemia. Taking Curcumin Liposomal regularly may also aid in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus boosting recovery and subsequent performance in active persons.
Tropical Sunshine Turmeric Smoothie (Curcumin Liposomal)
- 1 frozen ripe banana.
- 3/4 cup frozen diced mango.
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple chunks.
- 1 ¼ cup light coconut milk, plus more to thin as necessary.
- ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Turmeric Powder.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon Curcumin Liposomal.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
- Feel free to add any optional add-ins to your smoothie if you’d like. Blend until smooth, adding more milk to thin, if necessary.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Turmeric Carrot Ginger Smoothie (Curcumin Liposomal)
- 1 large ripe banana (previously peeled, sliced and frozen - more for a sweeter smoothie).
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pineapple.
- 0.5 tablespoon fresh ginger (peeled).
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancient Purity Turmeric Powder.
- 0.5 cup carrot juice.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- 0.5 teaspoon Curcumin Liposomal.
- Make carrot juice by adding carrots and filtered water to a high speed blender and blending on high until completely pureed and smooth.
- Add more water if it has trouble blending / scrape down sides as needed.
- Drape a large, thin dish towel over a mixing bowl and pour over the juice. Then lift up on the corners of the towel and begin twisting and squeezing the juice out until all of the liquid is extracted. Set aside pulp for smoothies, or baked goods (such as carrot muffins).
- Transfer carrot juice to a mason jar – will keep for several days, though best when fresh.
- To the blender add smoothie ingredients and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Add more carrot juice or almond milk if it has trouble blending. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavours as needed, adding more banana or pineapple for sweetness, lemon for acidity, ginger for bite, and turmeric for warmth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve.
Q: Does Curcumin have side effects?
A: Studies using high doses of Curcumin have reported some mild adverse effects, including nausea, diarrhoea, headache, skin rash, and yellow stool. Use of Curcumin with piperine a black pepper extract may cause adverse drug reactions because piperine greatly increases intestinal permeability.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488