Cayenne (Macerated Oil)
Ancient Purity brings to life this Natural Health Super Chilli in its most potent state, allowing full benefit of Cayenne. Native Americans understood both the culinary and medicinal potency of Cayenne Pepper around 9,000 years ago. Cajun and Creole cooks, as well as those in Italy, Mexico and Asia, used it to make their dishes a little or a lot spicier, while Korean, Japanese and Chinese healers and Indian Ayurvedic traditions have relied on this ingredient for numerous cures. Cayenne Pepper supplies Vitamin A which is good for fighting infection, as well as helping maintain healthy mucous membranes, from your lungs to your and unrinary tract, it has Vitamin E (aka alpha tocopherol). As a red pepper Cayenne also has a higher carotenoid content — especially Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Astaxanthin. Cayenne also delivers Vitamin C and Vitamin K which helps reduce the risk of vascular calcifications.
Cayenne is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Manganese, Niacin, Riboflavin, Magnesium and Iron, as well as Potassium which helps control your heart rate and blood pressure. Studied extensively for its biological effects, capsaicin has been found to be heart-protective, anti-inflammatory and beneficial on the gastrointestinal system, among other things. Evidence supports its use for pain relief, inflammation, diabetes, healing gastric ulcers, preventing gallstones and aiding weight loss. A comprehensive, 33-study review explored capsaicin's effectiveness in pain relief, concluding that capsaicin worked better than a placebo for cluster headaches.
Macerated Cayenne Oil
- 7 Week Infusion.
- Clean, Sun Blessed Cayenne Oil.
- Full Spectrum Cayenne Benefits.
- Multiple use / application, for internal, topical, and culinary use can also be used on hair / scalp.
- Heart Health Powerhouse.
- Clear up congestion, balance airwaves.
- Reduce Headache Pain.
- Fight iInflammation.
- Balance Blood Sugar.
- Weight Management.
- Stored in Miron Glass... Made in France.
Cayenne Gives... In a unique way
Cayenne Pepper is known to be a powerful part of a holistic healing protocol, however Macerated / Infused / Sun Blessed Cayenne is really taking this incredible natural health chilli further and giving you full body benefits of the Pepper. Cayenne also powers up other herbs and nutrients you consume, because it stimulates the circulation of blood, which helps get the beneficial bio-chemicals and nutrition to the cells. Cayenne is an extremely effective treatment for heart and blood circulation health. In fact it's a miracle for heart health and is beneficial for someone who has any type of circulatory problems, such as high or low blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, high triglycerides, and even varicose veins." An impressive number of other health benefits can be gleaned by ingesting careful amounts of cayenne pepper, especially in regard to capsaicin for pain relief. In fact, capsaicin is now widely known in medical circles as a useful treatment, even for painful, debilitating joint and infammatory issue. Studies also indicated that Cayenne Pepper may help you naturally restore good health.
It may come as no surprise that the heat from cayenne peppers may help loosen up phlegm and mucus in your lungs and nasal passages. The capsaicin in Cayenne peppers is thought to provide headache relief by depleting Substance P, a neurotransmitter that helps send pain signals. Capsaicin is currently being studied for its ability to treat painful sensory nerve disorders such as arthritis and psoriasis. Ingesting chili peppers has been found to lower the amount of insulin needed to decrease your blood sugar levels after a meal. Further, the more often hot pepper is included in your meals, the less insulin is required. Research showed that cayenne pepper contains heat-producing compounds that create a phenomenon known as thermogenesis, which consumes oxygen in your body and may result in weight loss.
Cayenne is a Natural Solution
Left for Dead
Sorry for the title but it is the name of the book by Dick Quinn, why am I telling you about it, well first of all at Ancient Purity we are very much aware of Synchronicity... We've known about Cayenne for so long but honestly only really as a powerful healthy spice to put on food, people we've met over the years mention Cayenne, then I discovered how Macerating could make it stronger, a couple of weeks before that whilst on the constant study of nutrition in food I realised Cayenne was high in so many nutrients that it made me think I really should have this at Ancient Purity. I go to my mums house the same week and she has got a new (old) book from a friend, it's called Left for Dead by Dick Quinn, she is amazed by it and reads me parts the story of Dick Quinns recovery from being literally told he would die "left for dead" using Cayenne. So we sourced a Macerated Cayenne Extract Oil from France and now it's for everyone to use. I highly recommend reading the book.
Here is a summary... After a dramatic recovery from near a fatal heart attack & failed bypass at age 42, Quinn studied the herbs that saved his life & developed his own formulas. In 1988, he began the Heart Foods Company to manufacture & sell his formulas. Sales boomed until 1991, when the FDA stepped in. In frustration he quit the health food business to write LEFT FOR DEAD. Exciting, funny, touching, true story. Tells how he's avoided heart attack, impotence, stroke, low energy, blood pressure & cholesterol problems since 1978 without drugs or surgery. Well written & witty, it will make you laugh out loud & fill your head with new ideas about your own health care. Quinn tells exactly what herbs he takes for everything from low energy to high blood pressure in a section called "Prescriptions for Myself." Charming letters from users of his formulas are actually photostated. HERBS FOR THE HEART by Shannon Quinn gives 78 pages of surprising uses & fascinating details about Cayenne, Garlic, Hawthorn, Valerian, Ginger, Lecithin & other natural medicines. The book concludes with an illustrated 45 page section on conventional drugs & surgery by Colin Quinn.
Searching online about Dick Quinn i soon found incredible testimonials check this one out - "I found a life saving book in desperation as I was going through a heart attack last week. It is called "left for dead" by dick quinn. The simple herb cayenne saved my life. It stopped the heart attack and I have more enery now than I have had in a long while. How can something so simple and inexpensive be so amazing. I took one teaspoon in a glass of water and felt better in about 15 minutes. I felt the heart attack coming back after about 4 hours. I took another teaspoon in water and drank it down and felt almost immediately better. Its been 4 days now and I'm taking 1 to 2 teaspoons a day and have no signs at all of the heart attack. I actually feel more energy than I have had in years. It really works. I'd like to tell the whole world!!" So yes you can take just the Pepper and as you can see it could work but we are saying Macerated Oil is even more powerful.
The Book we highly recommend by Dick Quinn
Cayenne Pepper has been used since centuries to promote hair growth. A mixture of Cayenne Pepper a nutritional carrier like the Organic Almond Oil infusing the Cayenne here is the best cost effective way to improve the glossiness and fullness of hair as well as promote hair growth. Cayenne Pepper improves peripheral blood circulation and nourishes the scalp. It could be used in conjunction with an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse. It has been scientifically proven to be an effective hair loss treatment that awakes blocked follicles, reduces hair loss and helps with hair regrowth. Using our MSM Organic Sulphur for the internal answer and getting enough Vitamin D would also be very effective.
Also on this site you may have noticed the Madal Bal Tree Syrup and the Lemon Juice Syrup Detox protocol it is part of, well the Cayenne makes up that protocol and using this Macerated Oil a enhancing choice, you can see the Tree Syrup and read about its protocol in Related Products. Let's not leave any doubt though that as a stand alone Oil Cayenne is powerful enough. Skin Health... Cayenne Pepper is actually amazing for your skin, for both minor and major blemishes, Cayenne can improve the look and feel of your skin. Cayenne pepper actually increases blood flow to your skin, bringing with it oxygen and many essential nutrients. Below are three skin conditions that can be relieved with the help of cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper helps to stimulate the blood flow and open clogged pores. You can take a couple of teaspoons of the Oil in the morning, or you can apply to the affected area. If you only have a couple of pimples, it is best to apply it topically, but if you have serious acne then ingesting Cayenne via this deeply infused potent oil as part of a daily regimen is the best long-term solution.
Experience the Heat and Power of Cayenne in the most Potent way - Order Today
- Cayenne Peppers.
- Almond Oil.
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
WARNING: Contains Nuts.
- Internally: Take 1 - 2 teaspoons daily, remember take breaks every few weeks.
- Culinary: Add to salads, put on vegetables used a dipping oil for bread or add to pasta.
- Topically - The ultimate massage oil for skin. Can be combined a few drops of essential oil.
- Hair & Scalp - Use a few tablespoons on your scalp and massage thoroughly for a few minutes every 3 days. Or use on wash day, let it sit for 2 hours and wash out with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: France.
- Size: 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.).
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
- 1 Kooperation Phytopharmaka, Cayenne Pepper, Useful information about the plant
- 2 Encyclopaedia Britannica, Cayenne pepper
- 3 International Journal of Food Properties, 19:485–493, 2016
- 4 Molecules. 2016 Aug; 21(8): 966. 5.1. Capsaicin-Based Therapies for Management of Chronic Pain
- 5 Why The Heat In Peppers Is Cool For Your Health
- 6 HortScience, Vol. 34(5), August 1999 p 809
- 7 PennState Hershey, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Cayenne Pepper, Overview
- 8 Sweetwater Organic Community Farm, Bell Pepper
- 9 Chemmatters, December 2013/January 2014, p. 7, Ranking of Chili Peppers Using the Scoville Heat Scale
- 10 Aromaculture, October 24, 2017
- 11 Pepper Geek, July 17, 2019
- 12 Leaf, How to Grind Up Dried Chili Peppers
- 13 J Clin Med. 2018 Sep; 7(9): 258. Abstract
- 14 J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Mar; 52(3): 1258–1271. Carotenoids in red pepper
- 15 Nutrients. 2017 Aug; 9(8): 866.Abstract
- 16 J Bone Miner Res. 2015 Nov; 30(11): 1945–1955. Abstract
- 17 Immune Netw. 2012 Feb; 12(1): 18–26. Abstract
- 18 Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11). Abstract
- 19 Open Heart. 2015; 2(1): e000300. Vitamin K deficiency
- 20 USDA FoodData Central, Spices, pepper, red or cayenne
- 21 Circulation. 1990 Jan;81(1):173-84. Abstract
- 22 Organic Lifestyle Magazine, May 22, 2014
- 23,26 Br J Anaesth. 2011 Oct; 107(4): 490–502. Summary
- 24 Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, Volume 23, Issue 6, Supplement 3, June 1994, Pages 25-33
- 25 The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, December 1994 Volume 94, Issue 6, Part 1, Pages 1035–1045
- 27 Molecules. 2016 Aug; 21(8): 966. 5. Pharmacological Actions of Capsaicin: Implications for Pain Control and More
- 28 Cedars-Sinai, March 15, 2006
- 29 Cancer Res. 2006 Mar 15;66(6):3222-9. Abstract
- 30 Phytother Res. 2001 Aug;15(5):391-4.Abstract
- 31 Biosci Rep. 2017 Jun 30; 37(3): BSR20170286. Abstract
- 32 FEMS Microbiology Letters, Volume 146, Issue 2, January 1997, Pages 223–227, Abstract
- 33 Chin Med J (Engl). 2017 Sep 20; 130(18): 2241–2250. Abstract
- 34 Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2016 Jul 3;56(9):1488-500. Abstract
- 35 Cephalalgia. 1993 Apr;13(2):114-6. Abstract
- 36 Alimentarium, March 28, 2017
- 37 The Spruce Eats, December 7, 2018
- 38 Br J Anaesth. 2011 Oct; 107(4): 490–502. Abstract
- 39 Open Heart. 2015; 2(1): e000262. Abstract
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488