Cayenne (Macerated Oil)
Cayenne Pepper brought to you as macerated oil. The Cayenne Macerated Oil is created by placing Cayenne Pepper into cold-pressed Organic Almond Oil and then leaving in the sun for at least 7 weeks. Sunlight helps to infuse the active plant ingredients, essential oils and other plant material such as the colour, to gently transfer their properties to the oil. Cayenne in food is great but I like to take this oil internally, a teaspoon, sometimes a tablespoon a day. I was fascinated by Cayenne Pepper after reading a book my mum had shown me, "Left for Dead" by Dick Quinn, I recommend reading it. Native Americans understood both the culinary and uses of Cayenne Pepper around 9,000 years ago. Cajun and Creole cooks, as well as those in Italy, Mexico and Asia. They used it to make their dishes a little or a lot spicier, while Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic traditions have relied on this ingredient for numerous uses. Cayenne Pepper Oil is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Manganese, Niacin, Riboflavin, Magnesium and Iron, as well as Potassium which helps control your heart rate and blood pressure. Cayenne Pepper is a type of (very hot) pepper closely related to bell peppers and jalapeños. This Macerated Cayenne Pepper Oil is made in France, using Cayenne Peppers grown in French Guinea. Sun-blessed for several weeks, then we store it in a user-friendly pump dispense Miron Bottle.
Ancient Purity Presents Cayenne (Macerated Oil)
Cayenne is a Natural Solution
Feel the Healing Heat with Cayenne Oil
Experience the Heat and Power of Cayenne in the most Potent way - Order Today
- Cayenne Peppers.
- Almond Oil.
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
WARNING: Contains Nuts.
- Cayenne Pepper may aid to boost the production of digestive fluid, send enzymes to the stomach to help in digestion, and provide extra protection to the stomach against infections. Based on scientific studies, capsaicin (an active component of chili peppers) may assist to decrease high blood pressure, which also reduces the risk of developing heart issues.
- Internally: Take 1 - 2 teaspoons daily. Do remember to take breaks every few weeks. You can take some of the heat away by adding a little bit of natural sweetener such as Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup. Mixing it into a glass of tomato juice might be a good idea as well.
- Topically - The ultimate massage oil for skin. It can help to relieve inﬂammation and pain in bruises, sore muscles, and achy joints. It can also help to relieve pressure from bruises by increasing the blood circulation. Can be combined a few drops of Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Essential Oil. Be careful! This oil stains. People with sensitive skins should first try a little.
- Hair & Scalp - Use a few tablespoons on your scalp and massage thoroughly for a few minutes every 3 days. Or use on wash day, let it sit for 2 hours and wash out with a mild shampoo and conditioner. If your skin is sensitive, first try a little bit and see how you feel.
- Culinary Tips: Add it to salads, put on vegetables, use it as dipping oil for bread or add to pasta.
Warning: Ancient Purity Cayenne Pepper Oil is safe to consume, and can be a delicious, spicy addition to many meals. Eating too many, however, can cause some unwanted side effects, such as an upset stomach or heartburn. If you’re sensitive to spice, you may also feel an uncomfortable burning sensation in your mouth. Macerated Cayenne Pepper Oil may also interact with certain medications, such as: Blood thinners, Aspirin, Antacids and ACE Inhibitors.
Hotter than Hell Cayenne Chili Con Carne
A ground beef chilli recipe for the true heat lovers! You can add more chillies or Cayenne if you desire, sometimes a bit more ghost chilli to get your chilli fix!
• 2 pounds ground beef.
• 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Cayenne Macerated Oil.
• 2 medium onions, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced.
• 1 medium green pepper, chopped.
• 1.5 teaspoons Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• 2 tablespoons chili powder.
• 3 teaspoons beef bouillon granules.
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
• 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, un-drained.
• 1 cup filtered water
• 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
• Optional: Sour cream and jalapeno slices.
• In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; crumble beef. Drain and set aside.
• In the same pot, heat Ancient Purity Cayenne Oil; saute onions until tender.
• Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
• Stir in the green pepper, salt, chilli powder, bouillon, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin and oregano.
• Cook for 2 minutes, stirring until combined.
• Add tomatoes and browned beef. Stir in water. Bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour. Add beans and heat through.
TIP: If desired top with sour cream and jalapeno.
Spicy Crunchy Chickpeas (Cayenne Oil)
• 2 - 15oz cans chickpeas; pat dry.
• 2 tablespoons Coriander & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• 1.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Cayenne Oil.
• 1 lemon (zest).
• ½ teaspoon oregano.
• Toss chickpeas in the coriander & Roasted Onion Oil & Celtic Sea Salt.
• Spread onto 2 baking sheets and roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until crispy (about 40 minutes).
• In a skillet heat the Ancient Purity Cayenne Macerated Oil with the lemon zest and dried oregano over low heat for about a minute.
• Toss with chickpeas; season with Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt or Ancient Purity Old Man Saltbush.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: France.
- Size: 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.).
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
Q: What about the Almond Oil they used to make the Cayenne Oil?
A: Almond Oil may promote heart health, stabilise blood sugar levels, prevent free radical damage and help you maintain a healthy weight.
Q: What is Cayenne Pepper Oil good for?
A: Used topically it can help to relieve inﬂammation and pain in bruises, sore muscles, and achy joints. It can also help to relieve pressure from bruises by increasing the blood circulation. It is high in capsaicin which provide for much of itʼs useful actions in the healing sense.
Q: What does capsaicin do to my body?
A: Studies have found that Capsaicin can increase your metabolism, which increases the rate at which you use energy and burn fat stores. It can also lower your appetite, which may help you eat less than you normally would. Capsaicin is a key ingredient in various pain relief medications.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488