Biodynamic Ginger Powder from Solspring. This is a delicious Ginger experience, full of warmth and all the properties of true Ginger. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has played an important role for over 5,000 years in Chinese Traditional and Ayurvedic Medicine as well as culinary traditions around the globe. This spice is well-known for not only adding pleasing spicy flavour to foods, but also for its potential digestive-supporting properties. Now Ginger's incredible properties have been tapped naturally so we can all experience it to its highest degree. The combination of Biodynamic and fermentation is a tough mix to achieve. Breaking new ground, Solspring worked exclusively with the Demeter Standards Body for Biodynamic Certification to define and achieve Biodynamic Certification of the fermentation processes. This has never been done before! The end result is nutritious powders derived from Ginger roots grown on small biodynamic tribal farms along India's serene southwest coast, combined with innovative fermentation processes executed by Solspring in the USA. You don't need to mix this with anything, it's delicious like it is. Or simply put half a teaspoon or more in your favourite mug and fill with filtered boiled water.
A Clean, Delicious Tea for Daily use
Super-Natural Ancient Spice
Biodynamic is a Step Above
Experience the Ancient Healing Powers of Ginger - Order Today
- See label.
Why Should I take Biodynamic Fermented Ginger Powder?
First of all, Biodynamic Fermented Ginger is the highest quality available! It is packed with powerful components that lower blood sugar levels and prevent heart disease. Consuming this Ginger Powder daily can regulate the production of insulin in patients with diabetes. Due to Ginger's cholesterol-lowering abilities, it aids to prevent heart-related issues and strokes.
- As a dietary supplement take half a teaspoon (1.4g) or take Biodynamic Organic Fermented Ginger as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake.
Ginger has had an important role for over 5,000 years in Chinese, Ayurvedic and culinary traditions around the globe. This spice is well-known for not only adding pleasing flavour to foods, but also for its potential digestive-supporting properties. Solspring took high-quality to another level and went beyond organic with their Demeter Certified Solspring Biodynamic Organic Fermented Ginger Powder. And for the first time ever, this healthy herbal powder is also fermented.
This homemade Ginger Chicken is amazingly easy to make right at home, with a delicious spicy Ginger sauce. You might like it more than the restaurant version. The Ginger Powder we use here is Fermented and Biodynamic as this is the best quality available! In addition, Ginger provides a range of health benefits. It has played an important role for over 5,000 years in Chinese Traditional and Ayurvedic Medicine as well.
• Chicken breast, boneless and skinless and cubed up.
• Eggs – The binder for our dredge, this ensures our dredge completely sticks to the chicken.
• Avocado Oil – For frying up the chicken.
• Garnish – Chopped green onions and sesame seeds – the finishing touch for any Ginger chicken dish!
• Almond Flour.
• Smoked paprika, garlic powder, and Biodynamic Ginger Powder.
• Corn starch – This is the key to achieving a crisp crunchy coating on our chicken.
• Seasoning – Ancient Purity Old Man Saltbush and pepper to taste.
• Sauce – We’re using soy sauce and sriracha for some salt and some heat.
• Honey – We need a hint of sweetness in our sauce and the texture of this honey lends itself to creating a flavourful glaze.
• Aromatics – Fresh Ginger and garlic.
• Heat – Include a bit of red pepper flakes – if you can handle it.
• Seasoning – Freshly ground black pepper – no salt needed since we’re getting plenty from our soy sauce!
• Prep the dredge: Whisk the eggs in a shallow plate. In another shallow plate whisk together all the breading ingredients. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg wash then dredge them through the flour and make sure each piece is fully coated in flour.
• Cook the chicken: Fill a Dutch oven or a deep frying pan with vegetable oil, about 1.5 inches deep and heat. When the oil is hot, add chicken to the pan, a few at a time, and fry it for about 3 or 4 minutes until it’s golden brown, make sure the chicken is cooked inside. Repeat this until all the chicken is fried.
• Form the sauce: To make the sauce whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
• Drizzle the sauce over the chicken.
• Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions if preferred.
Ginger Weight-Management Tea
Ginger Tea can contribute to weight-loss because it has contains potent diuretic and thermogenic proprieties. It can boost metabolism and stimulate the body to burn more energy. In order for this to happen, ginger tea should be used as a part of a healthy and balanced diet. Additionally, Ginger is also a great way to relieve gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea and vomiting. For weight-loss, Ginger Tea can be taken on its own, or with lemon, cinnamon, turmeric, or nutmeg.
• 1 tablespoon Fermented Biodynamic Ginger.
• ¼ Litre Filtered Water.
• Put the ingredients in a pot and boil for about 8 to 10 minutes.
• Take the pot off heat, cover it and wait until it cools.
• Then strain and drink.
TIP: If you want to drink this tea hot, Ancient Purity recommends using the Bombilla Hot Drink Straw. Adding some lemon juice to this Ginger Tea will enhance the flavour. We recommend you drink Ginger Tea three times a day. To increase the weight-loss effect of Ginger Tea, it is important to follow a low-fat, sugar-free diet, and exercise regularly.
Baked Sesame Ginger Salmon in Parchment (Ginger Biodynamic®)
This rapid-cooking (it is prepared within 30 minutes) dish is super-healthy and full of flavour. After you have gobbled up the veggies and salmon, toss the parchment paper in the dustbin and voila—clean-up is done.
Ingredients (4 Servings)
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil.
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
• 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger.
• 2 teaspoons Biodynamic® Organic Fermented Ginger Powder.
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
• 2 tablespoons Longan Tropical Honey (Available @Ancient Purity).
• Pinch of red-pepper flakes.
• 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced.
• 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced.
• 1 lime, quartered.
• Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets.
• 4 teaspoons sesame seeds.
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare four pieces of parchment. Fold each piece in half to make a crease, then unfold and set aside.
• In a small bowl, whisk Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil with the soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, honey and red-pepper flakes to combine.
• Build the parchment packets one at a time. On one side of a piece of parchment, place a quarter of the zucchini in an even layer and top with a quarter of the red onion. Squeeze one of the lime segments generously over the vegetables.
• Place a salmon fillet on top of the veggies. Brush the salmon generously with the soy sauce mixture and top with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
• Fold the empty side of the parchment over the salmon and then fold the two edges inward toward the salmon, making several creases to fully seal the package.
• Repeat with the remaining parchment and ingredients. Transfer the prepared packets to a baking sheet and bake until the salmon is fully cooked, 16 to 18 minutes.
• To serve, remove the fish and veggies from the packets and transfer to plates, or cut slits in the top of the parchment and serve in the paper. Serve immediately.
- Brand: Solspring.
- Form: Powder
- Size: 70g (2.4 oz).
- Container: Glass jar.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488