Castor Oil, an extensively tested and trusted Plant Medicine. Though mainly known as one of Edgar Cayce's most famous remedies, Castor Oil has a long history of traditional medical use dating back to the ancient world. For centuries, many parents would immediately turn to give their children Castor Oil either topically or internally. Castor Oil is Ancient Purity in full action, it contains Ricinoleic Acid which is not Found in any other Substances, thus making Castor Oil Unique. Castor oil is the usual name for the oil extracted from the seeds of the plant (Ricinus communis L.). Ancient Purity’s Castor Oil is Cold-Pressed, which means the oil is obtained from the seeds by pressing and crushing them without using heat. Records show that many years ago the plant was referred to as “Palma Christe” because the shape of the plant’s leaves were said to resemble the palm of Christ. Castor Oil also contains high Vitamin E, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acid levels, supporting normal circulation on the surface of the skin and support healthy hair growth. It can also be used as a carrier oil or a massage oil. Ancient Purity Castor Oil is safe to take internally.
Ancient Purity Presents Castor Oil
Simple, Economical & Highly Effective
Castor Oil - Safe, Natural & Effective
Castor Oil Boosts Circulation
Experience the Eternal Magic Of Castor Oil - Order Now
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis) 100% Natural.
- Cold pressed from the bean. Certified Soil Association Organic
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- Can be taken Internally / Topically / apply to Hair. There are so many uses for Castor Oil and the dosage is different for each one and depending on whether you’re male, female or child. With regards to this, we suggest you take some time doing Castor Oil online research..... Or use it as directed by your healthcare practitioner or from a book. We recommend looking into Edgar Cacye's directions for using it. Do not exceed the recommended dose. However, below we’ll explain how to make a Castor Oil pack.
- Castor Oil packs are made by soaking a piece of flannel in Castor Oil and placing it on the skin. The flannel is covered with a sheet of plastic, and then a hot water bottle is placed over the plastic to heat the pack.
A Castor Oil pack can be placed on the following body regions: The right side of the abdomen to stimulate the liver; inflamed and swollen joints, bursitis, and muscle strains; the abdomen to relieve constipation and other digestive disorders; the lower abdomen in cases of menstrual irregularities and uterine and ovarian cysts.
Safety Precautions: If Pregnant, breastfeeding, or during menstrual flow DO NOT USE Castor Oil.
- Three layers of undyed wool or cotton flannel large enough to cover the affected area.
- Castor Oil.
- Plastic wrap cut 1 - 2" larger than the flannel (can be cut from a plastic bag).
- Hot water bottle.
- Container with lid.
- Old clothes and sheets. Castor oil will stain clothing and bedding.
Place the flannel in the container. Soak it in Castor Oil so that it is saturated, but not dripping. Place the pack over the affected body part. Cover with plastic. Place the hot water bottle over the pack. Leave it on for 45-60 minutes. Rest while the pack is in place. After removing the pack, cleanse the area with a dilute solution of water and baking soda. Store the pack in the covered container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.
It is generally recommended that a Castor Oil pack be used for 3 to 7 days in a week to treat a health condition or for detoxification.
- Hair Re-Store Protocol / Loss Prevention
- 1 Organic Real Free Range Egg from local happy Chickens.
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Honey from cared for Bees, local.
- 2 tablespoons of Ancient Purity Castor Oil.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir well. You may need to increase depending on the length of your hair.
- Apply to the scalp and roots of the hair. Next, apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the paste soak into your hair and scalp for 4 hours.
- Rinse your hair with cold / lukewarm water (preferably using a Water Filter).
- Repeat this 2 times week for 3 months.
Castor Oil Simple Hair Growth Serum
● 3 tablespoons Ancient Purity Castor Oil.
● 1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil.
● You need a 60ml glass bottle with glass dropper.
• Mix ingredients until smooth and store in 60ml glass bottle.
• Apply a few drops to scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
Castor Oil Complex Hair Growth Serum
● 2 teaspoon Ancient Purity Castor Oil.
● 2 teaspoon Almond Oil.
● 2 teaspoon Ancient Purity Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
● 2 teaspoon Olive Oil.
● 2-3 drops lavender essential oil.
● 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice (optional, for extra boost.)
• Mix ingredients until smooth and store in 60ml glass bottle. Apply a few drops to scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
Coconut Castor Oil Hair Mask
● 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Castor Oil
● 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Coconut Oil
• Mix the Castor Oil & the Coconut Oil in a bowl.
• Place the bowl in a double boiler and warm the mixture.
• Apply the warm mixture to the scalp and hair and massage gently.
• Leave it overnight and wash hair in the morning with a Chemical-Free Shampoo.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 500ml (16.9 fl. oz.).
- Origin: India.
- Extraction/ Production Method: Cold Pressing.
- Container: Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
Q – Is it true that castor oil can help with granulated eyelids?
A – I recommend adding some Bicarbonate of Soda to Castor Oil. Next, you should put a tiny dab of the mixture on the growth. It worked for one of my friends. She told me: "The growth got pretty sore and irritated for 3 days, then it fell off, and never again it has returned. Not even leaving a scar."
Q – Is castor oil truly good for hair growth?
A - Even though there isn’t any concrete scientific evidence that directly links hair growth and castor oil, all hope is not lost. Castor Oil’s ricinoleic acid aids locking in moisture while supporting a healthy and clean scalp, these are essential to hair growth. So if it’s your goal to grow super long hair, there’s absolutely no reason for not using Castor Oil setting yourself up for success.
Q – How I know the oil was cold-pressed?
A – Always make sure you check the bottle’s label. There are various types of this oil and the label should indicate if it is cold-pressed. I guarantee that Ancient Purity Castor Oil is cold-pressed.
Q – How should I use castor oil to clean my stomach?
A - Add three tablespoon of cold-pressed Castor Oil to a glass of fresh orange juice, mix and drink the whole glass fast. Wait for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you should drink 1 one glass of hot or warm water and wait for another 15 minutes. Next, drink two glasses of warm water.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488