Kakadu Plum is Australia’s ultimate Indigenous Bush Superfood. It is one of earth’s most ancient foods, jam-packed with Vitamin C. This fruit truly is an Aboriginal wonder that engages Indigenous Australians’ ancient health secrets with the modern world. Wild-foraged in traditional practice that helps indigenous communities, freeze-dried fruit powder, nothing added or removed. Kakadu Plum boasts nearly 5 times the amount of Phenolic Compounds and 10 times the amount of Potassium compared with the Blueberry. It definitely is one of the most remarkable Superfoods to be found on our planet. Kakadu Plum contains antioxidant properties up to 7 times greater than Curcumin and has a protective ability even more powerful than Turmeric. The amazing Kakadu Plum contains trace minerals and antioxidants: including Folate, Vitamin E, Zinc, Iron and Lutein. Now you see it's big in Longevity! Stored in Miron Glass for Maximum Freshness.
Ancient Purity Presents Kakadu Plum Powder
Kakadu Plum... The Ultimate Bush Superfood
Revered, Respected and Utilised by the Indigenous Australians for Generations
The Superfruit of the Next Generation
Kakadu Plum - An Indigenous Australian Secret
Experience the Ancient Magic of Kakadu Plum - Order Today
- Kakadu Plum (Ground Powder).
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Kakadu Plum, or Gubinge, has the world's richest natural Vitamin C source. Known to have up to 100 times the vitamin C to oranges! It has been used by Aboriginal people for centuries as a potent antioxidant and immune enhancing super-food. In line with traditional practice and knowledge from the traditional owners who harvest our Kakadu Plums, Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder is the whole fruit (flesh and seed) freeze-dried and then milled into a fine powder, making it a real whole fruit super-food.
- Take 1-4 grams of Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder daily or take it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder easily integrates with berries, Greek yogurt and whey powders. Whether you are having a pre-workout shake or a smoothie for lunch, this super-fruit offers the ultimate pick-me-up. You'll feel energised by Kakadu Plum’s high quantity of minerals and vitamins. Aditionally, you’ll have the immune support needed to take on the day ahead.
- Wish to add a little zest to a bland salad? Sprinkle some vitamin C-rich Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder on top of your veggies! Add a little moisture to your salad with a DIY salad dressing. Add a scoop of our Kakadu Plum Powder to 250ml of Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil (available @Ancient Purity) and 80ml of Ancient Purity Apple Cider Vinegar. Whisk together and pour over your salad for a burst of super-fruit flavour and immune support!
- Begin your day off right with a glass of filtered water. A glass of pure water will get your digestive enzymes going and aid wake up your cells. You can give them an added jolt of antioxidants by mixing Ancient Purity Kakadu Powder into your filtered water!
Kakadu Plum is an Australian native plant which is also sometimes called the billygoat plum or gubinge. The fruit is small, green and kind of shaped like a slightly oversized almond. Quite different from the plums you’re used to seeing in the supermarket! The fruit has some pretty amazing nutritional properties; it’s been recorded as having up to 100 times the vitamin C of an orange. So, just a touch of Kakadu Plum Powder will sort you out for a vitamin C hit – a perfect preventative measure against the winter colds n’ flu.
Ginger & Kakudu Energy Bombs (Kakadu Plum Powder)
These delicious ginger and Kakadu Plum Powder energy bombs are made with sweet medjool dates, creamy cashews and quinoa flakes. Gluten free, dairy free and totally vegan-friendly, these vitamin-C boosting bites are the perfect way to get your healthy snack on. The star ingredient of this energy bomb recipe is freeze-dried Kakadu Plum Powder from Ancient Purity.
• 1 packed cup medjool dates - 220 grams, or about 11-12 dates.
• 1.5 cups Sandalwood Nuts (raw, unsalted) - about 200 grams.
• ½ cup quinoa flakes.
• 2 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder.
• 5 teaspoons Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Powder.
• 2-3 tsp ground ginger - adjust according to taste.
• ¾ cup desiccated coconut or 0.5 cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds, or a mix, for coating the bombs.
• Remove the pits from the medjool dates and place in a food processor along with the Sandalwood Nuts. Process so the dates and cashews break up a little, into a rough sticky crumb.
• Add the quinoa flakes, Cacao Powder, ginger and Kakadu Plum Powder.
• Continue to process until the mixture forms a sticky dough. It will probably start to come together as one big ball in the food processor.
• Scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Roll in coconut or Hemp Seeds to coat. Repeat with remaining mixture.
• Pop the energy balls in the fridge, where they will firm up a bit. Keep them stored in the fridge where they should last for a few weeks.
TIP: You also can store them in the freezer if you want to keep them for longer!
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Form: Powder (Freeze Dried).
- Size: 25-75g (0.9-2.64 oz.).
- Container: Miron Glass jar.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
Q – I am pregnant. Can I use this Kakadu Plum fruit powder?
A – Yes, Kakadu Plum powder is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, when pregnant it is advised to not take over 2000mg of Vitamin C. Always consult your health care provider or doctor when taking any new supplement.
Q – How high is the vitamin C amount per serving?
A - Each 3g serving has 108mg of Vitamin C. But we must stress here that this is food and different to dosing with say Ascorbic Acid. You are getting food Vitamin C, it is different, bio-available. at Ancient Purity we would like to say ignore numbers sometimes, think of it as a whole food where you get the correct amount.
Q – Can my kids, one is 8 and one is 11, use Kakadu Plum powder?
A - Absolutely. They’ll benefit from this too! This is a natural wild harvested fruit, ground into freeze – dried powder.
Q – How much kakadu plum powder should I consume daily?
A - One serving of Kakadu Plum Powder (3g) provides you with 180% of your daily Vitamin C consumption!
Q – What does it taste like?
A - A little sweet but also sour. It has an aroma of apple and pear with subtle citrus flavours. When you add it to your super healthy smoothie, you probably won't taste it.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488