Pumpkin Seed Oil
Cold pressed from the seeds of organic Pumpkins. This is Super-Oil!... Some scientific research has shown Pumpkin Seed Oil to be very interesting in a number of applications. It's also delicious and nutrient dense, making it tasty and healthy culinary oil for salads and vegetables. Contains 58g of Omega 6 and 22g of Omega 9 per 100g. Pumpkin Seed Oil can be enjoyed raw, applied topically to hair, for daily use. It is worth taking a look at its research on use against Hair-loss. Studies have actually shown it to be effective, when taken orally but perhaps even more effective topically. The Zinc content also helps make this nutritional oil superior as well. This superior Pumpkin Seed Oil is made from cold-pressed pumpkin seeds, it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and is high in oleic and linoleic acid. But remember - Pumpkin Seed Oil shouldn't be cooked with using high temperatures as this will damage it.
Ancient Purity Presents Pumpkin Seed Oil
Sourced from Organically-Grown Pumpkins
Pumpkin Seed Oil is a Natural Solution
Experience the Full Spectrum Super Oil of Pumpkin Seeds - Order Today
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cold-Pressed) - 100% Natural.
- Cold-pressed from the seeds of organically grown Pumpkins, Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- For nutritional beneficial use: consume up 2-4 teaspoons of Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil daily. Can be added to breakfast cereal, salads, salad dressings, or smoothies.
- Duration: Cycle all health supplemnts so take breaks and re-introduce.
- For Hair Stimulation / Restoring: Wet hair and massage room temperature / warm oil into your scalp. Leave in for at least 20 minutes. Also you will still get a benefit for your hair by consuming following above guidelines but this method is considered by Ancient Purity to be more effective.
- Acne: “Pumpkin Seed Oil is considered a good oil to use for acne prone skin. It contains a plethora of unsaturated fatty acids which can soothe inflammation and acne-prone skin,” says plastic surgeon and anti-ageing expert, Dr. Anthony Youn.
- Skin Care: The high vitamin, mineral and omega content makes Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil an outstanding lifting oil for dry, mature and also damaged skin. This oil aids to promote the structure and health of the skin, which decreases the appearance of wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Best is not to use Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil for high heat cooking, as heat can damage the structure of this delicate oil.
- Keep lid tightly closed, store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. When stored correctly Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil will stay fresh for 3 months after opening.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is suitable for savoury and sweet dishes. The Oil is famously used as an ice cream sauce alternative and traditionally in soups and Austrian bakery goods. Ancient Purity Pumkin Seed Oil can be used as salad dressings and with its nutty taste many people use the oil alone without needing to complement it with vinegar. You’ve probably heard of olive oil over ice cream, but this is even better! Pour over vanilla ice cream. Wait a minute or 2 (if you can!!) and enjoy!
Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil is jam-packed with antioxidants and heart-healthy fats. A number of scientific studies have revealed it can improve heart health, stimulate hair growth, and promote urinary tract health. Our Pumpkin Seed Oil is also very versatile and can be used as cooking oil (low heat), taken as a supplement, or combined with other oils and applied to your scalp.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250-500ml (8.79-17.59 fl. oz.
- Origin: Germany.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
If you haven’t eaten or cooked with Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil, it’s time to try it! Pumpkin seed Oil has been known to taste great and the oil may support a variety of functions of your body.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Super Salad Dressing
• 2.5 tablespoons of Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• 1 tablespoon blanco balsamic vinegar.
• 0.5 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
• 0.5 tablespoon Raw Wild Honey. (Available @Ancient Purity)
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil.
• A pinch of Ancient Purity Sea Salt.
• Put all ingredients in a small bowl.
• Whisk together with a fork or small whisker until smooth.
• Dressing is enough for about 16-20 cups lettuce.
• Use some toasted Dried Pomegranate Seeds for topping.
Butternut Squash Soup (Pumpkin Seed Oil)
• 1 pound butternut squash. (peeled and seeded.)
• 1.5 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
• 1 medium onion, chopped.
• 1 medium red apple. (peeled and quartered.)
• 6 cups chicken stock.
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil (more for finishing).
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
• Cut squash and apples into 1-inch chunks.
• In large pot melt butter.
• Add Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil, onion and cook until translucent, about 8 minutes.
• Add squash, apple and stock.
• Bring to a simmer and cook until squash is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
• Remove onion, squash and apple chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree.
• Return blended squash to pot.
• Stir and season with nutmeg, Celtic Sea Salt, and pepper.
Q: Is it safe to take Pumpkin Seed Oil daily?
A: Pumpkin Seed Oil is generally considered safe and associated with very few side effects when used in moderation. Although very rare, some people may be allergic to Pumpkin Seed Oil and experience adverse symptoms after consuming the oil or applying it to the skin.
Q: How long can I keep Pumpkin Seed Oil?
A: Refrigeration is often recommended after opening. If you refrigerate your Pumpkin Seed Oil, bring it to room temperature before you use it. When stored properly, the oil can last up to two years.
Q: Is Pumpkin Seed Oil good for my kidneys?
A: Pumpkin Seed Oil is an outstanding contributor to healthy and well-functioning kidneys.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488