Pumpkin Seed Oil
Cold pressed from the seeds of organic Pumpkins. This is Super-Oil!... Some scientific research has shown Pumpkin Seed Oil to be very interesting in a number of applications. It's also delicious and nutrient dense, making it tasty and healthy culinary oil for salads and vegetables. Contains 58g of Omega 6 and 22g of Omega 9 per 100g. Pumpkin Seed Oil can be enjoyed raw, applied topically to hair, for daily use. It is worth taking a look at its research on use against Hair-loss. The Zinc content also helps make this nutritional oil, but remember - Pumpkin Seed Oil shouldn't be cooked with, as the high temperatures will damage it.
Sourced from Organically-Grown Pumpkins
Pumpkin Seed Oil is a Natural Solution
Experience the Full Spectrum Super Oil of Pumpkin Seeds - Order Today
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - 100% Natural.
- Cold pressed from the seeds of organically grown Pumpkins, Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- For nutritional beneficial use: consume up 2-4 teaspoons daily. Can be added to breakfast cereal, salads, salad dressings, or smoothies.
- Duration: Cycle all health supplemnts so take breaks and re-introduce.
- For Hair Stimulation / Restoring: Wet hair and massage room temperature / warm oil into your scalp. Leave in for at least 20 minutes. Also you will still get a benefit for your hair by consuming following above guidelines but this method is considered by Ancient Purity to be more effective.
- DO NOT use for cooking, as heat can damage the structure of this delicate oil.
- Keep Lid tightly closed, store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. When stored correctly Pumpkin Seed Oil will stay fresh for 3 months after opening.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is suitable for savoury and sweet dishes. The Oil is famously used as an ice cream sauce alternative and traditionally in soups and Austrian bakery goods. It can be used as salad dressings and with its nutty taste many people use the oil alone without needing to complement it with vinegar. You’ve probably heard of olive oil over ice cream, but this is even better! Pour over vanilla ice cream. Wait a minute or 2 (if you can!!) and enjoy!
Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in heart-healthy fats and antioxidants. Animal and human studies have shown it can improve heart health, increase hair growth, and support urinary tract health. It's also very versatile and can be used as cooking oil, taken as a supplement, or combined with other oils and applied to the scalp.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Super Salad Dressing
• 2.5 tablespoons of Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• 1 tablespoon blanco balsamic vinegar.
• 0.5 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
• 0.5 tablespoon Raw Wild Honey. (Available @Ancient Purity)
• 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seed Oil.
• A pinch of Ancient Purity Sea Salt.
• Put all ingredients in a small bowl.
• Whisk together with a fork or small whisker until smooth.
• Dressing is enough for about 16-20 cups lettuce.
• Use some toasted Dried Pomegranate Seeds for topping.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250-500ml (8.79-17.59 fl. oz.
- Origin: Germany.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488