Bergamot Orange Powder
Grown in Italy, the Bergamot Orange is a highly vibrant citrus fruit that is dried naturally and ground into powder. You can now use this Super-Fruit in your daily smoothie. This stuff is delicious and nutritious! So, try a scoop of this magic powder from Italian grown Bergamot Oranges and zing. Much research has been conducted on Bergamot’s effect on Cholesterol and it is definitely worth looking into. Due to their high content of polyphenols, Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder might support a healthy heart, help to slow bone loss, and aid with blood glucose issues, and other degenerative health conditions. Common throughout the Mediterranean, the fruit is the size of an orange, yet similar in colour to a lime, or even yellowish, depending on the ripeness. Like other citrus fruits, Bergamot Orange has a distinctive, heady fragrance and flavour.
Ancient Purity Presents Bergamot Orange Powder
From Organically Grown Bergamot Oranges
From Bergamot Oranges Sourced from the Italian Countryside
Experience the Fresh, Citrus Super Fruit - Order Today
- Bergamot Orange Ground Powder 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Add 1-2g to a smoothie or filtered water daily, as always, breaks between lengthy uses are recommended or use it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- For maximum benefits, take Bergamot Orange Powder twice a day for 60–90 days, re-evaluate your lipid levels, and adjust your dose accordingly.
- Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder is safe and well-tolerated.
NOTE: Bergamot is a citrus fruit which grows primarily in the southern part of Italy. Supplementing with Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder may help reduce inflammatory conditions, lower blood glucose, and aid preventing cardiovascular issues. Citrus fruits such as Bergamot Orange are rich in flavonoids, furocoumarin and other polyphenols, which support heart health and immune response.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250/500g (8.81-17.64 oz.).
- Origin: Italy.
- Package: Heat-sealed, foil-lined, kraft paper pouch.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Bergamot Orange Powder Lowdown
Grown mainly in the southern part of Italy, Calabria, Bergamot is an extraordinary health-boosting citrus used both in cosmetics and cooking. The fruit first resembles a big green lime, when ripe they get a yellow colour. Bergamot Orange offers a potent and sweet uplifting scent. The fruit is since the 15th Century known in the West. The fruit’s zest powder has a fruity, bitter and slightly acidic flavour.
Creative culinary enthusiasts will find it very pleasant to cook with. Like most citrus fruits, Bergamot Orange Powder is jam-packed with vitamin C and other nutritional goodness that aids strengthen our immune systems. It also provides relaxing and anti-spasmodic effects. Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder is preferably used as a last flavourful touch or at the last stage of cooking.
Bergamot Bellissimo Cookies
- 1 Egg.
- 1 Egg Yolk.
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder.
- ½ tablespoon Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder.
- 7 teaspoons Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup.
- 255 Grams of Coconut Flour.
- 110 Grams of Softened Butter.
- 0.5 Tablespoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter, Kakadu Plum Syrup and Bergamot Orange Powder until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and egg yolk and mix well.
- Stir in the Kakadu Plum Syrup, flour and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet about 4 cm apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Once the Bergamot Bellissimo cookies are cooled down, you could place them in a bowl.
Bergamot Orange Ice Cream
- 2 Spoons Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder.
- 120 grams Stevia leaf powder.
- 2 cups & 2 tablespoons plant milk.
- 25 grams tapioca starch.
- 500 grams heavy cream.
- 20 grams (optional) skimmed milk powder.
- A pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- Put Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder along with the stevia leaf powder in a large bowl and mix it.
- Cover and leave at room temperature for 3 to 24 hours. The more you leave it, the more intense the Bergamot flavour will be.
- In a medium 2 litre (2 quart) saucepan with a long handle, gently warm the milk over medium heat, until slightly warm. Do not let it boil, or it will curdle.
- Pour the warm (plant) milk over the sweetener and Bergamot Orange Powder and stir well.
- Return everything to the saucepan, over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the stevia leaf powder is fully dissolved.
- Meanwhile, put the tapioca starch in the bowl and pour over 2 to 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream, mixing well to create slurry.
- Put a mesh strainer over the top.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring the (plant) milk to a boil.
- As soon as it starts to boil, pour it over the strainer and into the tapioca starch slurry.
- Remove the strainer and stir the mixture for a minute, to thicken. • Add the rest of the heavy cream and cool it.
- Leave the Bergamot Orange ice cream mixture to come to room temperature, around 1 hour, stirring often. When it is tepid, you have to thoroughly cool it before churning. To do so, you can choose between: the slow method: refrigeration for 12 hour or the fast method: cover with ice for 3 hours.
- Pass the ice cream mixture through a fine mesh sieve and into a sealeble container.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours and up to 3 days.
Churn the Ice Cream
Prepare the ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. With the machine running, pour the chilled Bergamot Ice Cream mixture through the canister and into the ice cream machine. Churn until the Bergamot Ice Cream is fluffed up and creamy. Depending on your ice cream maker, this may take up to 40-50 minutes. Remove the bowl from the ice cream maker and put it directly in the freezer. Leave for 4-5 hours for the Bergamot Ice Cream to set. After that, you can serve it; or transfer to a sealable container for long term storing.
Bergamot Boost Smoothie
- 1 banana 1 cup frozen berries (e.g., Ancient Purity Mulberries, blueberries, raspberries, or mixed berries).
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice).
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Bergamot Orange Powder.
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- Ice Cubes (optional, for added thickness)
- Peel the banana and break it into smaller pieces.
- In a blender, combine the banana, frozen berries, almond milk, Bergamot Orange Powder, and sweetener (if desired).
- Blend all the ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- If you prefer a thicker consistency, you can add a few ice cubes and blend again.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey or maple syrup if necessary.
- Once you're satisfied with the taste and consistency, pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your refreshing Bergamot Orange Boost smoothie!
Q: Is this Bergamot Orange Powder made from the whole fruit or just the peel?
A: It's made from the whole fruit, including the peel.
Q: I never heard of this fruit. Can you tell me something about its origins?
A: It is from a spiny tree called the Citrus Bergamia, that originated in the tropical climes of South East Asia and is now grown commercially in the province of Calabria in Southern Italy. (80% of the world's bergamot comes from Calabria!) Genetic research into the ancestral origins of extant citrus cultivars found Bergamot Orange to be a probable hybrid of lemon and bitter orange.
Q: When is the harvest season for Bergamot?
A: The bergamot season runs from November to January.
Q: Does Bergamot Orange help to lower my blood pressure?
A: Bergamot's lipid-lowering power was “associated with significant reductions of biomarkers used for detecting oxidative vascular damage, suggesting a multi-action enhanced potential for BPF in patients on statin therapy.
Q: What is this fruit powder's main health benefit?
A: Several studies have shown that Bergamot Orange may help to reduce overall cholesterol and “bad” LDL cholesterol. It may also help to increase “good” HDL cholesterol and has the potential to be an effective supplement to cholesterol drugs.
Q: What is the best way to take Bergamot Orange?
A: The suggested dose of bergamot is 500–1,000 mg of a standardised extract, taken once or twice a day 20–30 minutes before meals. For maximum benefits, take Bergamot Orange Powder twice a day for 60–90 days, reevaluate your lipid levels, and adjust your dose accordingly.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488