Apricot Kernel Oil
The Oil of Apricot kernel is also known as Khubani Oil. It is gentle, light, and non-sticky and has for long been considered as one of the finest skin care ingredients. Apricots have been a staple diet of the Hunza people for thousands of years. This Apricot Kernel Oil is all-natural and also great for topical use. It can be mixed with Essential Oils as an effective natural carrier oil. Many people choose Apricot Kernel Oil as their massage oil, try and you'll feel it for yourself. It's the choice of many Massage Therapists. Apricot Kernel Oil is your best choice if you have inflamed or dry skin. Apricot Kernel Oil is a non-irritant, soothing oil which is able to absorb easily and it quickly spreads over your skin, making it a suitable oil for massaging infants and children too. It's delicious as a salad dressing, awesome in pasta dishes, as a dip for bread, drizzled over roasted vegetables and so much more, you'll find it adds flavour and richness to food. You can also put a teaspoon of it in healthy smoothies. For use on hair Apricot Kernel Oil is also pretty special. It is most certainly a versatile Nutritional Multiple purpose oil. It makes a good face oil and it can also work as a 100% natural make-up remover.
Experience Hunza Apricot Kernel Oil - Order Today
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca).
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- Internally: Take 1 - 2 teaspoons daily, remember take breaks every few weeks.
- Culinary: Add to salads, put on vegetables used a dipping oil for bread or add to pasta.
- Topically - The ultimate massage oil for skin. Can be combined a few drops of essential oil.
- Hair & Scalp - Rub a few drops on hands and work through dry hair to add moisture and shine, Work into scalp massaging gently. Can be combined with natural hair conditioner, leave in for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water. As a hot oil treatment. Simply warm a small amount of oil gently (no high temps), then massage it gently into your hair and scalp. Then cover with a towel and leave for at least half an hour, after this you can wash as normal.
- Face: A small amount of Apricot Kernel Oil massaged gently (in circular motions) on the face will leave it feeling pampered, soft, and supple. It can also work as a make-up remover.
- Size: 500ml.
- Container: Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 3 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488