Apricot Kernel Oil
The Oil of Apricot kernel is also known as Khubani Oil. It is gentle, light, and non-sticky and has for long been considered as one of the finest skin care ingredients. Apricots have been a staple diet of the Hunza people for thousands of years. This Apricot Kernel Oil can be mixed with Essential Oils as an effective natural carrier oil. Many people choose Apricot Kernel Oil as their massage oil, try and you'll feel it for yourself. It's the choice of many professional Massage Therapists. It is also the perfect massage oil for sensitive skin as well as for children. Apricot Kernel Oil is your best choice if you have inflamed or dry skin. Culinary-wise, it's delicious as a salad dressing, awesome in pasta dishes, as a dip for bread, drizzled over roasted vegetables and so much more. You'll find it adds flavour and richness to food. You can also put a teaspoon of Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil in healthy smoothies. For use on hair, Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil is also pretty special. It is most certainly a versatile Nutritional Multiple purpose oil. It makes a good face oil and it can also work as a 100% natural make-up remover.
The Power of Nature - Apricot Kernel Oil
Enrich your Skin, Enrich your Massage Experience
Apricot Kernel Oil is Supernatural
Experience Hunza Apricot Kernel Oil - Order Today
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca).
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is pressed from the oil-rich kernels of Hunza Apricots. Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil closely resembles the natural sebum produced in human skin. Used topically, Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil moisturises dry, sensitive skin and smooths out blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other symptoms of maturing skin. You can apply it to itchy, chapped, wounded, or sore skin, Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil facilitates faster healing without leaving a greasy residue. Used medicinally, Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil works to soothe problems related to stiff and aching joints as well as symptoms of cold, cough, and constipation.
- Internally: Take 1 - 2 teaspoons daily, remember take breaks every few weeks. Or take it as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Culinary: Add to salads, put on vegetables used a dipping oil for bread or add to pasta.
- Topically: The ultimate massage oil for skin. Can be combined a few drops of essential oil. Our Apricot Kernel Oil nourishes the skin to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone, and increases skin radiance. It also has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antioxidant effects, which can help to heal blemishes and protect against environmental damages.
- Hair & Scalp: Rub a few drops on hands and work through dry hair to add moisture and shine, Work into scalp massaging gently. Can be combined with natural hair conditioner, leave in for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water. As a hot oil treatment. Simply warm a small amount of oil gently (no high temps), then massage it gently into your hair and scalp. Then cover with a towel and leave for at least half an hour, after this you can wash as normal.
- Lip Care: And for kissable soft lips, Apricot Kernel Oil is your skin saviour. The oil's natural linoleic acid (omega 6) content strengthens the skin's barrier function and its oleic acid (omega 9) content softens skin and gives a satin-like feel.
- Face: A small amount of Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil massaged gently (in circular motions) on the face will leave it feeling pampered, soft, and supple. It can also work as a make-up remover.
- Eczema & Dermatitis: Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil is a good choice for mature, inflamed and sensitive skin. Our Apricot Kernel Oil helps retain elasticity, suppleness and calms irritation caused from eczema and dermatitis. This oil is also an excellent carrier oil for aromatherapy, massage and DIY skin and body care formulations.
- Size: 500ml. (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Container: Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 3 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
Buddha Nirvana Bowl (Apricot Kernel Oil)
The solely requirement of the colourful palette of foods that make up any Buddha Bowl is that they can make you look better, feel better, be better. After all, that’s why the Lord Buddha’s name is attached to this culinary delight, a new staple of contemporary diets, isn’t it?
- 1 cup Romaine leaves.
- ½ cup corn.
- 1 cup cooked red beans.
- 1 cup cucumber.
- ½ tomato.
- 3 radishes.
- 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil. Preparation
- First, make the dressing by mixing the juice from 1 lemon with Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and chilli flakes. Set aside.
- Divide the Romaine lettuce in 2 medium bowls.
- Take the tomato, cucumber and radish and cut in slices.
- Place the veggies one next to the other.
- Then add the red beans and corn.
- Add the dressing and drizzle with Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil.
TIP: Those appreciating some spiciness in their meals, add 0.5 tablespoon of Ancient Purity Cayenne Oil.
Power Porridge (Apricot Kernel Oil)
It is a fact that if our blood sugar spikes in the morning, we will find ourselves suffering from hunger and cravings throughout the day. Consequently, if we get our nutrient-packed bowl of porridge right, everything else flows so much more pleasantly and easily. Sounds easy? That’s because it is!
- 3 cups oats (regular or gluten-free.)
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Nut Mix.
- 7 cups almond milk.
- 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Black & White Mulberries or raisins.
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries.
- 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
- ¼ cup Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil
- 2 teaspoons organic Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil.
- ¼ cup Longan Fruit Honey (Available at Ancient Purity.)
- black & white sesame seeds to garnish. Preparation
- Firstly, chop the Nut Mix and prepare any other toppings you may want to add.
- Secondly, heat up the almond milk or filtered water until hot.
- Stir in the oats and reduce the heat.
- Add in the Mulberries or raisins and nut mix and keep stirring.
- Stir in the fruit and Longan Honey.
- Meanwhile, add the Black Seed Oil.
- Your oats should be very creamy by now. If you want it to be creamier or less thick, you can add more liquid at this point.
- Once you reach your desired consistency, take the oats out and put into bowls.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and 1 splash of Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil for every bowl. Yummy!
Eye Apricot Cream
Used on a regular basis, this rich cream will help chase away crow's feet and laugh-crinkles.
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Apricot Kernel Oil.
- 1 teaspoon grated beeswax.
- ½ teaspoon aloe vera gel.
- 3 drops Ancient Purity Hemp Oil.
- 1 Ancient Purity Vitamin E capsule.
- Combine oil and beeswax in the top of a double boiler. Heat until wax melts remove from the heat. Use a wooden spoon to beat in the aloe gel.
- Allow to cool slightly and add essential oil and Vitamin E stirring well.
- Pour into a small jar and cap tightly.
- Apply nightly before bedtime.
Q: How is Apricot Kernel Oil made?
A: Apricot oil is extracted from the kernels (seeds) of apricots. The oil can be obtained from kernels using solvent extraction or a cold-pressed method. We only ever use cold-pressed apricot oil because this ensures that the chemical compounds in the oil are not altered.
Q: How long does Apricot Kernel Oil last?
A: Apricot Kernel Oil is slow to go rancid; users can expect a shelf life of at least 1 year under proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Q: Does Apricot Kernel Oil contain retinol?
A: The most potent antioxidants in Apricot Kernel Oil are Vitamin A (retinol) and Vitamin E.
Q: Which is better for skin almond oil or Apricot Oil?
A: The Linolic acid in Apricot Kernel Oil aids in skin regeneration. It has a slightly higher vitamin E content than most sweet almond oils. This oil is a great choice for mature and sensitive skin types.
Q: What can you mix with Apricot Kernel Oil?
A: For mature skin, try mixing Apricot Kernel Oil with other oils like macadamia, almond, and jojoba oil to create a nourishing and conditioning body oil. Create a simple makeup remover by mixing Apricot Oil with a few drops of Castor Oil (Available @AncientPurity).
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488