Bee Pollen (Polyfloral)
Bee Pollen is one of nature's healthiest and most powerful Super-Foods, rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids and fatty acids, enzymes, carotenoids and bioflavonoids. It's also delicious and easy to add to healthy foods, smoothies or just eat without anything. Some people may be allergic, so it's best to test a tiny little first. Bee Pollen has been a staple product with Ancient Purity since our beginning. It has since been in fashion, out of fashion but we will always keep it, because this ancient superfood works. We stock Meta-Foods, Supplements, Oils, Herbal Preparations that create results in your health and that's all that is important to us. The Greek physician Hippocrates, recognised as the father of modern medicine, used Bee Pollen as a healing substance over 2,500 years ago. 30% Digestible carbohydrates, 26% sugars (mainly fructose and glucose) 23% protein (including 10% of essential amino acids) 5% lipids (including essential fatty acids) 2% phenolic compounds (including flavonoids) 1.6% minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, silicon, selenium) 0.6% water-soluble vitamins and acids (including Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin C) 0.1% fat-soluble vitamins (including vitamins A, E and D).
Ancient Purity Presents Bee Pollen (Polyfloral)
Bee Pollen is the Superfood of Flowers
Bee Pollen... A Wonder of Nature
Bee Pollen - Life Giving Nutrition from Flowers
Experience the Gift of Nature & Bees Working Together - Order Today
- Bee Pollen (Polyfloral) 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Before start using Bee Pollen, you should first sample one tiny grain. This is due to some people experiencing minor allergic reactions. Once you've successfully tried a small amount you can start using more.
- Take one tablespoon daily, you can use more if you like but it is best to build up gradually or take it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Ancient Purity Bee Pollen works well blended into smoothies (our preferred method) or other healthy drinks, straight off the spoon as a snack or even sprinkled over your morning cereal.
- One of the easiest ways to consume Ancient Purity Bee Pollen is by making tea. Pour clean, freshly boiled water on top of 1/4 teaspoon of Bee Pollen into a cup. Add some Wild Tropical Forest Honey (Available @Ancient Purity) to taste and smell.
WARNING: Those allergic to it shouldn’t use Bee Pollen. Ask your doctor or healthcare practitioner if it is OK for you using Bee Pollen if you have certain allergies (Especially to bee stings or other bee products). It is not clear yet whether Bee Pollen will be bad for an unborn baby. However, there has been some concern that Bee Pollen might stimulate uterine contractions. Do not use Bee Pollen if you are pregnant and don’t consume it if you are breastfeeding a baby.
NOTES: Ancient Purity Bee Pollen contains numerous antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, making it extremely healthy. Scientific studies have connected Bee Pollen and its ingredients to health benefits such as anti-ageing, decreased inflammation, enhanced immunity, wound healing and menopausal symptoms.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 350g. (12.34 oz.)
- Origin: Romania.
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
Bee Pollen Lowdown
Ancient Purity Bee Pollen is a great super-food and these tasty, simple, and healthy bee pollen recipes make it easy to enjoy on a regular basis! Gluten free, dairy free, and whole-foods focused, you will love these healthy treats.
Bee Pollen is granular in form and made of a combination of nectar, honey, flower pollen, and digestive enzymes from bees. This slightly sweet and floral tasting super-food is gaining popularity in the recipe world and not just because it looks pretty as a garnish! I love sprinkling Bee Pollen on many foods and keep it in my pantry all the time!
TIP: Ancient Purity Bee pollen can be enjoyed in so many different ways. It can be blended with smoothies or sprinkled over yogurt, fresh fruit bowls, or overnight oats. It goes great with raw desserts or works as a coating for energy balls or homemade truffles. And, it can be added to granola, warm drinks, and more. It can also be ground into a powder and used in many ways in that form.
Honey & Bee Pollen Granola Happiness
- 2 cup oats.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 1 cup raw almonds, sliced.
- ¼ cup flax seed.
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut Oil, melted.
- ½ cup Honey from Longan Fruit (Available @Ancient Purity).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ¼ cup Ancient Purity Bee Pollen.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine your oats, sliced almonds, coconut flakes, flax seed, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. Toss until well combined.
- In a small bowl or pot, heat your coconut oil until melted (you can do this in the microwave or in a pot on the stove.) Once hot, remove from heat and whisk in your honey and vanilla extract.
- Pour your liquid bowl over your bowl of dried goods. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread your granola into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss, and bake for a remaining 10 minutes.
- After a total of 25 minutes, remove your granola from the oven, sprinkle it with bee pollen and toss one more time.
- Then take a new sheet of parchment paper and lay it over your granola, pressing it gently into the baking sheet. Let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, break the granola into pieces.
- Serve with almond milk, Greek yogurt, or just eat by the handful!
Dr. Dark Chocolate Fudge (Bee Pollen)
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Raw Cacao Powder.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- ½ cup raw cashews.
- ¼ cup Ancient Purity Virgin Coconut Oil solid, not melted.
- ¼ cup Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup or maple syrup.
- 3 teaspoons Ancient Purity Turmeric Powder.
- 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Bee Pollen.
- Line a small baking dish or large loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the pollen in a food processor and process until the mixture is completely smooth. This might take several minutes, depending on the power of your food processor.
- Transfer the fudge mixture to the prepared baking dish and use a spatula to spread it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the fudge with the bee pollen and press down on the toppings a bit so they stick.
- Refrigerate the fudge until it's solid, then pull up the parchment to remove it from the baking dish and cut it into squares.
- Store the fudge in an airtight container in your refrigerator or freezer. (You can totally eat the fudge straight out of the freezer!)
This Dark Chocolate Hemp Turmeric Fudge is packed with super-food goodness!
Raspberry Ginger Smoothie (Bee Pollen)
- 1 packet coconut yogurt.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Black & White Mulberries.
- 2 small dates.
- Large chunk of fresh ginger.
- ¼ avocado.
- 2 Tablespoons hemp protein.
- Filtered water & ice to adjust consistency.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve topped with granola, Ancient Purity Bee Pollen, Dried Mulberries, Ancient Purity Dried Rose Petals, coconut flakes, toasted buckwheat, walnut butter and blood oranges!
This delicious Raspberry Smoothie Bowl combines coconut yogurt with dates, ginger and raspberries along with hemp protein and avocado for a well-rounded beverage. Ancient Purity Bee Pollen is added as a perfect garnish along with coconut flakes and almond butter!
Q: How is the Bee Pollen collected?
A: The pollen collects on the legs of honeybees as they move from flower to flower looking for nectar. The bees secrete nectar and special enzymes into the flower pollen to create what we know as bee pollen. The pollen is usually collected by placing a special device at the entrance of beehives that brushes it from the hind legs of the bees into a collection vessel. No harm is caused to the Bees at all. (See the video of the collection of Bee Pollen)
Q: How long is it since the Bee Pollen was harvested, and is it freeze-dried?
A: The pollen is essentially harvested-to-order and will never be two months on from that process (Rarely even close to two months). It is not freeze-dried at any point.
Q: Can people who are allergic to bees and bee stings take bee pollen and other bee products?
A: The allergy is to the venom, not to the bee or its pollen, so most people will be fine. Only 0.1% of the population will have a problem taking bee products, but the vast majority won’t. However, as with any new supplement, especially if you are known to have sensitivities, begin taking it gradually, and make sure that you are not having any adverse reactions. If your reactions are known to be severe or life-threatening it is advisable to check with your physician prior to beginning on such a supplement.
Q: Can Bee Pollen be taken during pregnancy?
A: It is not fully clear yet whether Bee Pollen will be bad for an unborn baby. However, there has been some concern that Bee Pollen might stimulate uterine contractions. Stay on the safe side and do not use Bee Pollen if you are pregnant and don’t consume it if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Q: Can Bee Pollen be taken with allergies?
A: This is dependent on the person and the type of allergies. Those people who have pollen sensitivities and do not tolerate inhaled pollens may be able to take our pollen because it is swallowed rather than breathed in. Others may be sensitive and develop a slight rash generally on the arms and at other times stomach upsets. These reactions are rare and pollen is normally very well tolerated but it is recommended that people with known allergies to pollen proceed with caution and take a reduced dose.
Q: Can Bee Pollen be taken with other medication and vitamin supplements?
A: Yes, there are no contraindications with other medications or vitamin supplements including medications for high blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, hormone replacements, bronchodilators etc. If the person wishes to continue with their vitamin mineral supplement they can do so but may find after a period of time on both the Bee Pollen will provide all the nutrition necessary and they can drop the additional vitamins. Those women taking additional calcium may wish to continue with that supplement.
Q: Can an asthmatic take Bee Pollen?
A: Yes in general, our Bee Pollen is ingested as opposed to inhaled and generally doesn't create a problem with asthmatics. In some very infrequent instances the Pollen will induce mild asthmatic symptoms if the trigger factors for asthma include pollens. It is suggested that the person concerned starting on Bee Pollen capsules start with just a small pinch a day over a week to assess if suitable and watch for a tight chest and wheezing in that week then increase to normal dose of two capsules a day when ready.
Q: Can a diabetic take Bee Pollen?
A: Yes, there are no sugars or carbohydrates in our Bee Pollen that will affect a diabetic.
Q: Does Bee Pollen cause acne?
A: It is unlikely but certainly possible. The thing you have to remember is that everyone responds to nutrients very differently and this may be your initial response. However we have never seen or heard of anyone taking pollen and having this happen. If it happens stop taking it for a week or until the pimple goes away. Once your skin is perfectly clear again, resume taking the Bee Pollen. If it reoccurs, then you've got your answer!
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488