Hemp Seeds (Hulled)
A high protein seed containing all 9 of the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that are necessary to maintain a healthy life contains these acids in a perfect ratio for human consumption. It also has high amounts of fibre as well as containing a high content of vitamin E and trace minerals. It has a balanced ratio of omega 3-6 fats at around a 3-1 ratio. Hemp Seeds are also rich in magnesium whilst offering a source of zinc and iron, so it plays a role in energy release in the body and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Hemp Seeds are a longtime favourite of Ancient Purity. They have a rich, nutty, soft texture and offer a real boost in health. Hemp Seed protein unlike animal protein is a pure raw source of complete protein, as it never needs to be cooked to kill harmful bacteria all the vital components remain intact. It is also much easier on the digestive system. The protein found in Hemp Seed is made up of over 65% globular edestin the highest concentration found anywhere in the plant kingdom. Edestin is a plant globulin, globulins are simple proteins built entirely from amino acids. Nearly all enzymes, hormones, antibodies and haemoglobin molecules are all globular proteins and can be constructed from edestin. Enjoy this nutrient-rich, health-boosting Meta-Food daily!
Ancient Purity Presents Hemp Seeds (Hulled)
Hemp Seeds from Wild Organically Grown Hemp in Europe
Hemp has Essential Fatty Acids
A Medicinal Plant that Keeps Giving
Experience delicious Superfood Hemp Seeds - Order Today
- Hulled Hemp Seeds - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Enjoy as a tasty snack, it also goes well on its own, sprinkled straight over a salad. I personally like to mix it with some organic nuts and some Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt or sometimes pour some Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil over it and eat loads at once.
- It mixes well into smoothies and juices adding richness and flavour.
- We recommend anything from 5 to 20 grams of hemp seed per day, depending on the reason for taking it. Or take it as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
NOTE: Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds are rich in protein, fibre, and healthful fatty acids, including omega-3s and omega-6s. They've antioxidant effects and may decrease symptoms of numerous ailments, enhancing the health of the heart, joints and skin.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 300g (10.58 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 year.
Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds are an amazing vegan protein source. They are full of healthy fatty acids and fibre. Hemp Seeds are the seeds from the hemp plant. They are safe to eat compared to hemp leaves as they don’t contain cannabidiol (CBD), the active compound of cannabis, so they are perfectly safe to eat, even for kids!
Greens & Hemp Seeds Vegan Smoothie
- 1½ cups fresh spinach leaves.
- ¼ cup Ancient Purity Hulled Hemp Seeds.
- 1 cup chilled coconut water, or more to thin.
- 1 inch knob ginger, peeled.
- ½ cup frozen banana slices.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks.
- Add all ingredients (in order) to a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- This yields a hearty smoothie.
- Enough for 1 or two small smoothies!
This Greens & Hemp Smoothie is packed with fresh ingredients and protein to aid enhance healthy digestion! Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds are the star ingredient of this health-boosting smoothie. Three tablespoons of Hulled Hemp Seeds deliver a full 10 grams of protein plus healthy fats and fibre.
Hemp Seed Protein Blast Cookies
- 1 cup Medjool Dates - soft, pitted.
- ½ cup peanut butter.
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ½ teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 tablespoons almond milk.
- 1 cup oat flour or almond flour.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor add soft, pitted Medjool dates, peanut butter, almond milk, oat flour, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Process until a dough-like texture forms. This takes a couple of minutes and you will have to stop the food processor every 30 seconds, scrape down the side of the bowl and repeat until the dough comes together.
- If the dough is too dry add an extra tablespoon of almond milk and process again to combine. If too wet, add an extra tablespoon of oat flour.
- Add Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds and pulse to combine into the cookie dough.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 12 cookie dough balls and place them on the prepared cookie sheet. They won't expand in the oven and can be close to each other on the tray.
- Use your hand to press down each ball into a cookie. The thicker the chewier and softer they get.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the centre rack of the oven until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on the tray for 10 minutes then cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Store in a cookie jar for up to 4 days at room temperature or freeze in a sealed container.
Easy, soft, chewy hemp heart cookies with peanut butter and naturally sweetened with Medjool dates. This is a healthy vegan protein cookie, sugar-free and gluten-free!
Creamy Cauliflower Hemp Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil. (Available @Ancient Purity).
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (about 3-4 cloves, depending on size.)
- 5 cups chopped cauliflower florets (about 1 medium-large head.)
- 1½ cup vegetable broth.
- ¼ cup Hulled Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- ¼ cup lemon juice (about 2 medium-sized lemons.)
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- ¼ teaspoon pepper. (Or use Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- ½ teaspoon tamari (optional.)
- In a large pot, warm the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot then stir to combine. Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a low boil, cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender enough to mash with a spoon. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the bowl of a blender (preferably a high-speed blender) add the hemp seeds, lemon juice, salt & pepper, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and tamari (if using).
- Transfer the cauliflower and the broth from the pot to the blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Taste test to see if you prefer more Celtic Sea Salt, onion powder, or garlic powder.
- Transfer the sauce back to the pot and simmer over low heat. Serve with 1 large roasted spaghetti squash or 8 ounces whole grain fettuccine.
- If using pasta, add it cooked with two tablespoons reserved pasta water to the pot with the sauce. The starches in the pasta water will make it even creamier.
- Serve warm with fresh parsley and/or vegan parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
For this tasty Cauliflower Hemp Sauce you need just 10 ingredients and 30 minutes for a healthy sauce that’s brimming with vitamins and protein. Dairy-free! It’s made with Ancient Purity Hulled Hemp Seeds, or hemp hearts, which offer significant health benefits including anti-inflammatory properties thanks to Omega-3 fatty acids. They also happen to transform into a deliciously smooth and creamy sauce when blended with filtered water, similar to nut milk.
TIP: Give your food the respect it deserves and serve in the 'Cotula' Energy Bowl. Foods put into the bowl will be intensified in its biological valences and will develop a more flowery bouquet.
Q: What are the differences between hemp and marijuana?
A: Hemp and marijuana are much like a sweet pepper and a hot pepper. Hemp and marijuana are both part of the cannabis plant family but are very different. Ancient Purity Hemp Seed contains 0.001% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and will NOT cause a psychoactive effect nor will our products cause a false positive drug test.
Q: What is Hemp?
A: Hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant that contains no psychoactive properties and is grown for fibre and seed production. Hemp can be used to make over 25,000 different products, including textiles, paper, paint, biofuel, particle board, plastics, cordage, and food.
Q: Will I get “high” by consuming Hemp Seeds?
A: No, Hemp Seed contain 0.001% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and will NOT cause a psychoactive effect nor will our products cause a false positive drug test.
Q: Is Hemp Seed safe for pregnant women?
A: Yes, Hemp Seed contains numerous nutritional benefits, so it is a safe and delicious additional to expectant mothers’ diets.
Q: Is Hemp Seed safe for children?
A: Yes, just remember to consider body weight when determining serving size - much like you would with any other food. As a general guideline, cut the recommended serving size shown on each package by 1/3 or ½ depending on the child’s age and size.
Q: Is Hemp Seed safe for animals?
A: We recommend contacting your trusted animal care professional for specific advice. However, we receive countless testimonials from customers about the observed benefits of adding hemp foods (hemp oil in particular) to their pets’ diet. The omegas founds in hemp have been shown to be therapeutic with animals’ coats, joints, digestive systems, and overall well-being. Plus, animals seem to love the rich nutty taste of hemp oil. Just like with humans, be conscious of your pet’s weight when determining how much hemp seed you add to your pet’s food.
Q: Does Hemp Seed contain any known allergens?
A: There are no known allergens found in Hemp Seed.
Q: Could I ever test positive for THC in an urinalysis test after eating Hemp Seeds?
A: No! The seeds come from non-drug plants. The amounts of THC, if any, contained in the residue surrounding the seeds, are so infinitesimally small that they could not cause a person to test positive on any test for THC. However, this has not prevented some people from blaming hemp food consumption for their positive drug tests. The drug testing industry needs to develop standards for eliminating these bogus claims, much as they developed standards for people who claimed they tested positive for the presence of opiates caused by their consumption of poppy seeds. The issue is similar to poppy seeds affecting urine tests providing a false positive for heroin consumption. The urine testing industry has dealt with this issue by requiring a medical examination of any failed employee who claims poppy seeds as an excuse. Nobody has ever called for a ban on poppy seed imports.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488