Liposomal Melatonin Spray. Each serving contains 4.5 mg of the highest quality Melatonin in a Liposomal delivery system (Transporting substances into the body effectively) A Liposomal liquid delivery system allows for flexible, convenient dosing of Melatonin. Melatonin’s chemical name is N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine. It is a hormone released by our brain’s pineal gland, which is positioned a lilt bit above tour “middle brain”. Melatonin is a small hormone about a pea’s size. This important hormone’s job is setting our “sleep-wake cycles” and for keeping our bodies’ circadian rhythm, so long as we take the correct dosage of Liposomal Melatonin. Its release and synthesis are stimulated by darkness and light suppresses it. Our circadian rhythm is subject slang for our own person internal clocks that run on a 24-hour schedule, just like a day. Our internal clocks play a significant part in when we fall asleep and wake up. This means that regulating our internal clocks is essential for dealing with sleep issues. When there is darkness, our bodies produce more Melatonin, when there’s light, its production reduces. This is a Clean, Safe, Effective Melatonin Supplement.
Ancient Purity Presents Melatonin Spray
Get into a Natural Cycle with Melatonin
A Clean, Safe, Food Supplement based in Science
Liposomal Melatonin - Supporting You On Through the Night
Liposomal Melatonin Spray - Sleep Support & So Much More...
Support Sleep Naturally with Liposomal Melatonin
Upgrade Your Sleep Setting & Supplement with Melatonin
Experience Restful Sleep & Awakening with Liposomal Melatonin - Order Today
Other Ingredients: glycerin, water, sunflower lecithin, oleic acid polyglyceride, citric acid, xanthan gum, orange oil, and rosmarinic acid (A hydroxylated compound frequently found in herbal plants and is mostly responsible for anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative activity).
This supplement features high-quality Melatonin, packed in a liposome, providing you with the many health benefits of Melatonin including its enhancement of sleep onset, sleep pattern, and its ability to decrease jetlag symptoms.
- Shake well before each use.
- Hold nozzle 1 inch from the mouth and spray 3 times and swallow, or take it as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
NOTE: Consider beginning with a small dose - 0.25mg or 0.5mg increasing from there. Higher amounts like 3mg could make you more wakeful instead of sleepier, adjust the amount carefully.
- This product should not be taken by adolescents, pregnant or lactating women, persons taking cortisone, or persons with kidney disease.
- Consult your physician if taking medications for sleep, anxiety or if on any anti-coagulant, antidepressant, antipsychotic or anti-hypertensive drugs.
- Melatonin Spray might affect your sleep-wake cycle so avoid consuming it with caffeine or alcohol. These can interfere with your circadian rhythm and your natural Melatonin production.
- Birth control pills might cause your body to begin creating more Melatonin, so taking a supplement could push your levels into an unhealthy range.
- You should also avoid taking Melatonin if you take corticosteroids to suppress your immune response for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- Brand: Da Vinci Labs.
- Size: 30ml (1.01 fl. oz.).
- Container: Glass bottle.
- Storage: Keep cap on when not using, can be put in the fridge.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488