Mountain Pepper Leaf
Spice-Up your Life with Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf! You can use it like regular pepper but the exotic difference can be tasted. Mountain Pepper Leaf is perfect with olive oil as a healthy salad dressing, in dips and with roasted veggies and meats. Mountain Pepper Leaf is a surprise bush treasure that can be used in any and all savoury meals to replace normal pepper or to give your dish that extra bite. For hundreds of years Mountain Pepper Leaf was historically used by indigenous Australians to improve flavours and to help reducing oral infections such as tooth aches and sore gums. Today, this wonderful spice is prised for its unique flavour as well as several great health benefits. It imparts a spicy, earthy flavour giving a touch of heat to any food. 100% natural! No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. It is gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar. Good source of fibre. Perfect for Vegans! Leap into the new world with an ancient, healthy combination, mix Mountain Pepper Leaf with Old Man Salt Bush for a incredible 'Salt n Pepper'.
Ancient Purity Presents Mountain Pepper Leaf
Indigenous Australian Flavour Enhancer - Mountain Pepper Leaf
Mountain Pepper Leaf - An Ancient Bush Tucker Spice
Grown in Southern New South Wales, Victoria & Tasmania
Experience the Bush Tucker Spice - Order Today
- Ground Mountain Pepper Leaf - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Add to any dish that could use an extra bite. Just be culinary creative!
- Use in place of typical pepper.
- Try adding it to your favourite potato dish.
- Use with Old Man Salt Bush as a new world 'Salt n Pepper'.
NOTE: Ancient Purity dried and crushed Mountain Pepper Leaves can be used to flavour sauces, chutneys, pastas and even sweets like ice-cream. Compared to our everyday pepper, however, Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf has more of a herbal dimension, and packs more of a spicier, hotter, punch.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 80g (2.82 oz.).
- Origin: Australia.
- Container: Miron Glass Jar / Refill - Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
Mountain Pepper Leaf Lowdown
Compared to our everyday pepper, Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf has a more of herbal dimension, and packs more of a spicier, sharper, hotter punch. The leave is rich in antioxidants which aid protecting our cells against free radicals’ harmful effects.
Wild Mountain Pepper Leaf Roasted Tomato
- 1 kg Large Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- 3 Tablespoons Macadamia Nut Oil.
- 1 Teaspoon Basil.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt to Taste.
- Place tomatoes (cut side up) in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl combine garlic, oil, Native Basil and Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- Smear oil mixture over cut surface of tomatoes.
- Bake 180C for 30 minutes.
Mountain Pepper & Lemon Myrtle Hummus
- 1 can of drained chickpeas (reserve the liquid.)
- 2 tablespoon fresh Lemon Myrtle leaves finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- 1 tablespoon sesame sauce.
- 1 tablespoon tahini.
- juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt.
- 1 clove crushed garlic.
- ¼ teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
- ½ teaspoon ordinary peppercorns.
- Process together until smooth.
- Add some of the reserve liquid if mix is a little dry.
- Enjoy with plain biscuits or sticks of carrot and cucumber.
Hummus is a great source of fibre and protein, which may promote weight-loss. Surveys have shown that people who consume chickpeas or hummus regularly are less likely to be obese, plus have a lower BMI and smaller waist circumference.
Mountain Pepper Leaf Cabbage
- 1/4 Shredded Cabbage.
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil.
- 1- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- 1 Diced Red Apple.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and Mountain Pepper Leaf in a small jar.
- Leave for 1-2 hrs.
- Cook apple and vinaigrette till liquid slightly reduced.
- Add cabbage and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer till vinegar is evaporated.
- Serve as an entree or accompaniment.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488