Children's Multi Vitamins & Minerals
These tasty chewable tablets are perfect for your kids, rich in vital nutrients Vitamins A‚ C‚ E, D, Potassium‚ Zinc‚ Selenium‚ and B-vitamins. Scientifically desinged for full spectrum, absorbable, nutritional effect. These can be chewed by children or crushed into baby food. Boost your childs Immunity, Nutritional intake and support their healthy development. Contains Biotin, Calcium, Choline, Chromium, Folate, Inositol Manganese, Magnesium, Mannitol, PABA, Potassium, Quercetin, Selenium, Silica, Sucanat, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E and Zinc. The components are derived from natural sources, functioning in a base of digestive enzymes (Betaine HCL, Glutamic Acid, Papaya) Flavoured with Whole Cherry and Raspberry fruit extracts. The Mannitol and Sucanat act as sweeteners. The Magnesium C16/18 is from whole untreated palm fruit and leaf. It's also completely FREE FROM: Casein, Corn, Gluten, GMO's, Soy, Sugar, Sulfate, Yeast, Wheat, Citrus - Rose Hips or hesperidin (citrus) flavonoids, some children and adults have a sensitivity to this, and most Chewables contain them. Stored in a Miron 'Dark Violet' Glass Jar. Safe for daily use.
Ancient Purity presents a high-quality Children's Nutritional Supplement solution. These nutrient-dense Chewables taste good and make topping up minerals and vitamins for a child a lot easier. Do children need a Multi-vitamin & Mineral supplement? Well, children grow, they thrive, playful, start to be creative, develop certain skills and obviously eat. While different foods contain different Vitamins in varying quantities, a well-balanced diet with plenty of food groups and a variety of colours is significant assuring sufficient intake of all minerals and vitamins. However, this is said easier than done! Green vegetables, grains, dairy products, and fruits are all jam-packed with different vitamins but it is often hard for a child to eat all these food groups simply because they don’t like the taste of them.
For this reason, Ancient Purity offers these tastefully easy-to-chew tablets which kids can chew on with smiles on their faces. Our children’s multivitamin & minerals supplement might be the perfect solution for your, or somebody else’s kids. For various reasons, some kids choose not eating a wide variety of food items and therefore might be short-cutting their nutritional needs. Children who are picky eaters, children who eat too much processed foods, as well as kids with chronic health issues such as many food allergies are at a much higher risk for insufficient vitamin intakes. For those kids, 1 daily tablet might compensate all the loss of vitamins and minerals they should’ve gotten through their diet. The way children are taken care of in their early years can really support their health into their twilight years! Oh! I forgot to tell you guys. Parents can take these tablets as well
Children's Multi-Vitamins & Minerals – Information & Points to Research
- 100% Potent & Active throughout Entire Shelf Life.
- Suitable for Kids and Adults.
- Flavoured with Whole Cane Juice, Cherry & Berry.
- Dissolves Fast Avoiding Digestive Irritation.
Active Nutrients in the Children's Chewable's
- Biotin (pure crystalline) 60mcg / Calcium (Glutinate) 50mg.
- Choline (Citrate) 2mg / Chromium (Picolinate & Ascorbate) 2mg.
- Foliate (Calcium Foliate) 400mcg.
- Inositol 2mg / Manganese (Gluconate) 1mg.
- Magnesium (C16/C18 Alkyls) 30mg / Magnesium (Gluconate) 25mg.
- Mannitol 200mg / PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 0.5mg.
- Potassium (Gluconate) 2mg / Quercetin Dehydrate (Water-soluble bioflavonoid) 10mg.
Support your Children's Health Naturally
Active Nutrients in the Children's Chewable's Continued
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) 2mcg / Silica (Equisetum Botanical) 0.5mg.
- Sucanat 420mg / Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) 5,000iu.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hal) 5mg / Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 5mg / Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate) 5mg.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 5mg / Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin) 5mg.
- Vitamin C (100% L-Ascorbate, fully reduced) 5mcg / Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200iu.
- Vitamins E (Mixed natural Tocopherols) 30iu / Zinc (Citrate & Aspartate) 5mg.
An Organic Multi - Vitamin & Mineral Complex
Synergistic Natural Nutrients
FREE - From
Casein, Corn, Gluten, GMO's, Soy, Sugar, Sulfate, Yeast, Wheat.
It's also FREE FROM: Citrus - Rose Hips or hesperidin (citrus) flavonoids, some children and adults have a sensitivity to this, and most Chewables contain them.
Children's Multi Vitamins & Minerals - Natural Growth & Development
Children's Multi Vitamins & Minerals… Closing Thoughts
As the vitamin industry expands and its marketing campaigns become more and more prominent, most parents are left feeling not really sure about what to do about vitamins, asking themselves whether their kid(s) should be supplemented or not. Vitamins do not provide your kid with energy as they’re calorie-free. But the importance of sufficient quantities of vitamins and minerals help many of their body processes and systems function in a normal (often better) way. Your children (as well as adults) need 2 different vitamins classes: water-soluble vitamins (B-complex and C) and the fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K).Water-soluble vitamins travel through our bloodstreams and are excreted through urinating, instead of being stored. Because of this, kids need to get daily sources of water-soluble vitamins. Fat-soluble vitamins need fat in the diet to be absorbed, and are also stored in the body’s fat tissue for using it later. In a nutshell, our kids’ growing bodies require both of these vitamins, in varying amounts, every day.
Vitamins from food sources are well-utilised well by our bodies. Every type of food has different minerals and vitamins present in it. Therefore, it is important that we eat well-balanced diets including various food categories and a variety of colours. This way we can be sure getting all the needed vitamins. Balancing food item groups with a healthy meal plan can yield a vitamin-rich diet for your kids. However, for a variety of reasons, some youngsters are not able making a choice or they don’t like to eat a comprehensive range of foods items and this can lead to a certain vitamin deficiency which can cause health issues. Those picky eater or kids mostly eating processed foods, as well as children with chronic health conditions like multiple food allergies are at higher risk for vitamin intakes that are too low. Parents of such children have come to the right place! Ancient Purity’s multivitamin and minerals supplement makes sure they get everything they need. Good for our children’s healthy development while we, the parents, can enjoy peace of mind!
“The biochemistry and needs of each patient is unique. Chronically ill patients require nutritional support for healing.” - Bruce M. Carruthers
Support your Children's Health & Happiness - Order Today!
- Biotin (pure crystalline)
- Calcium (Glutinate)
- Choline (Citrate)
- Chromium(Picolinate & Ascorbate)
- Foliate (Calcium Foliate)
- Manganese (Gluconate)
- Magnesium (C16/C18 Alkyls)
- Magnesium (Gluconate)
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Potassium (Gluconate)
- Quercetin Dehydrate (Water-soluble bioflavonoid)
- Selenium (Selenomethionine)
- Silica (Equisetum Botanical)
- Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hal)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (100% L-Ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamins E (Mixed natural Tocopherols)
- Zinc (Citrate & Aspartate)
Components: The components are derived from natural sources, functioning in a base
- Children (Age 5-9): Take 1 Tablet daily straight after food.
- Children (Age 9-12): Take 1 - 1 and 1/2 Tablets daily straight after food.
- Teenagers (Age 13-17): Take 1-2 Tablets daily straight after food.
- Babies (Age 0 - 2yrs): Break 1 Tablet in half, crush and put in food, do not attempt to give a baby the tablet to swallow. Always check to make sure your baby has swallowed fully and is happy after giving them the tablet.
- Toddlers (Age 2-5yrs): Break 1 Tablet in half, and take 1 Half in the morning with food and 1 Half in the evening with food daily.
- Adults: Enjoy 2-3 Chewable's daily.
- Pregnant / Nursing: It is still recommended that you consult with your doctor before use.
- Brand: Ancient Puirty.
- Size: 90 Chewables.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
Supporting Scientific Research
- Madden M.M., DeBias D., Cook G.E. Market analysis of vitamin supplementation in infants and children: Evidence from the dietary supplement label database. JAMA Pediatr. 2014;168:291–292. doi: 10.1001/jamapediatrics.2013.4187.
- Innova Market Insights Children and Dietary Supplements: Little Kids, Big Market. [(accessed on 6 November 2019)];Nutr. Outlook. 2016.
- Goldman R.D., Rogovik A.L., Lai D., Vohra S. Potential interactions of drug-natural health products and natural health products-natural health products among children. J. Pediatr. 2008;152:521–526. doi: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2007.09.026.
- Briefel R., Hanson C., Fox M.K., Novak T., Ziegler P. Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study: Do Vitamin and Mineral Supplements Contribute to Nutrient Adequacy or Excess among US Infants and Toddlers? J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 2006;106:52.e1–52.e15. doi: 10.1016/j.jada.2005.09.041.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488