Children's Multi Vitamins & Minerals
These tasty chewable tablets are perfect for your kids, rich in vital nutrients Vitamins A‚ C‚ E, D, Potassium‚ Zinc‚ Selenium‚ and B-vitamins. Scientifically desinged for full spectrum, absorbable, nutritional effect. These can be chewed by children or crushed into baby food. Boost your child's Immunity, Nutritional intake and support their healthy development. Contains Biotin, Calcium, Choline, Chromium, Folate, Inositol Manganese, Magnesium, Mannitol, PABA, Potassium, Quercetin, Selenium, Silica, Sucanat, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E and Zinc. The components are derived from natural sources, functioning in a base of digestive enzymes (Betaine HCL, Glutamic Acid, Papaya) Flavoured with Whole Cherry and Raspberry fruit extracts. The Mannitol and Sucanat act as sweeteners. The Magnesium C16/18 is from whole untreated palm fruit and leaf. It's also completely Free From: Casein, Corn, Gluten, GMO's, Soy, Sugar, Sulfate, Yeast, Wheat, Citrus - Rose Hips or hesperidin (citrus) flavonoids, some children and adults have a sensitivity to this, and most Chewables contain them. Ancient Purity Children's Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Supplement is Food-Based "Bio-available" which means when your kid takes it the body will recognise and absorb it like food. Stored in a Miron 'Dark Violet' Glass Jar for maximum freshness. Safe for daily use.
Ancient Purity Presents Children's Multi Vitamins & Minerals
Support your Children's Health Naturally
A Clean, Powerful & Safe Multi For Kids
Synergistic Natural Nutrients
Support your Children's Health & Happiness - Order Today!
- Biotin (pure crystalline)
- Calcium (Glutinate)
- Choline (Citrate)
- Chromium(Picolinate & Ascorbate)
- Foliate (Calcium Foliate)
- Manganese (Gluconate)
- Magnesium (C16/C18 Alkyls)
- Magnesium (Gluconate)
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Potassium (Gluconate)
- Quercetin Dehydrate (Water-soluble bioflavonoid)
- Selenium (Selenomethionine)
- Silica (Equisetum Botanical)
- Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hal)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (100% L-Ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamins E (Mixed natural Tocopherols)
- Zinc (Citrate & Aspartate)
Components: The components are derived from natural sources, functioning in a base
- Children (Age 5-9): Take 1 Tablet daily straight after food.
- Children (Age 9-12): Take 1 - 1.5 Tablets daily straight after food.
- Teenagers (Age 13-17): Take 1-2 Tablets daily straight after food.
- Babies (Age 0 - 2yrs): Break 1 Tablet in half, crush and put in food, do not attempt to give a baby the tablet to swallow. Always check to make sure your baby has swallowed fully and is happy after giving the tablet.
- Toddlers (Age 2-5yrs): Break 1 Tablet in half, and take 1 Half in the morning with food and 1 Half in the evening with food daily.
- Adults: Enjoy 2-3 Chewable's daily.
- Pregnant / Nursing: It is still recommended that you consult with your doctor before use.
Vitamins & Minerals are essential nutrients that kids need daily to maintain normal metabolism, growth and development, healthy immune system, normal brain, and nervous system function, healthy bones, and teeth, as well as the optimal function of all cells and internal organs. Nowadays, more than ever before, children are often subjected to fast foods and refined products with low concentrations of essential nutrients. To safeguard their health, they need extra nutritional support with Vitamins, Minerals, and Trace Elements
- Brand: Ancient Puirty.
- Size: 90 Chewables.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
Q: My son is 5 years of age and he hates vegetables, should I give him Multi Vitamins & Minerals?
A: Toddlers are famous for their erratic eating habits, deciding to try everything in sight one day and then suddenly refusing old favourites the next. Our Children's Multi Vitamin & Minerals might act as an insurance policy for your toddler, filling any nutrition gaps her diet may have, as well as offering some peace of mind for you.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488