Ceremonial Cacao (Keith's)
Here it is. The highest quality Cacao in the world! Produced in Guatemala to a standard and procedure unmatched anywhere, this is the best there is. Crafted to enchant the artistic soul, Keith’s Cacao Paste (Bar) is the perfect partner in the pursuit of music, art, dance, yoga, meditation, and spiritual or shamanic practice. With guidance from the Cacao Spirit, Keith’s intentional search for Criollo (native) Cacao in the long-revered mountain rain forests of Guatemala’s Pacific Coast ensures your Cacao Beans consistently contain the perfect energy and flavour in every batch of Ceremonial Grade Cacao. This region of Central America was revered by the ancients because it produced the finest Ceremonial Cacao. Trusted by Cacao Practitioners and ideal for the workplace. It can enhance insight, presence, and focus with a rich and real authentic Cacao taste.
The Finest Cacao in the World
The Locals who make it Happen (Keith's Cacao)
Ceremonial Cacao... An Ancient Magic
Real, Super Natural, Magic Chocolate - Ceremonial Style
Experience The Worlds Finest Ceremonial Cacao - Order Today
- 100% Pure Ceremonial Grade Cacao.
- No additions, No chemicals.
To make a delicious mug of Cacao (drinking chocolate)
You can add the Cacao to a broad range of drinks, smoothies, confections and entrees...
- Use a sharp knife, potato peeler, or chocolate peeler to take some small shaving from your Cacao block.
- If a food scale is unavailable, measure 1 heaping tablespoons of well ground Cacao for each .5 oz. serving
- Boiling water is not necessary or recommended, try water just warm enough to barely keep a finger in it.
- For a smoother concoction, mix in a blender.
- Adding a sweetener of your choice will not affect the energies of the Cacao. Many experienced Cacao drinkers use no sweetener at all. Both choices are completely fine!
NOTE: Ancient Purity recommends buying the Ceremonial Blend - Original with this. It makes it easy to add the powerful ingredients in 2 teaspoons that enhance the Ceremonial Cacao Experience. It was created by the UK's top Cacao Practioner and Practitioner Trainer and Representative of Keith's Cacao.
Heart-Opening Rose Elixir (Keith's Ceremonial Cacao)
What’s your favourite part of the morning? Mine is my grounding Ceremonial Cacao ritual. I sip on Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao while setting intentions for the day, followed by meditation, breath work or a yoga practice. A Ceremonial Cacao ritual is a beautiful way to connect to the energy of Gaia and plant kingdom.
Ingredients (1 serving)
• 4 tablespoons of chopped Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao.
• 1 cup of rose tea. Use Ancient Purity Rose Buds (10 minutes in hot filtered water).
• Natural sweetener of your choice: I like 1 teaspoon of Longan Fruit Honey (Vegans can use maple syrup) Use less or more depending on your taste. Traditionally, Ceremonial Cacao is served with no sweetener at all (it’s an acquired taste – meet your body where it’s at).
• A pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy. Start on low speed, slowly increasing to high while allowing the intention for your cacao ritual to crystalise, feeling gratitude for cacao medicine.
Make your Ceremonial Cacao without a blender.
• Combine all ingredients in a pot on low heat, and let Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao melt while constantly stirring it (do not let it boil).
• Pour the Cacao in your most Special Cup that feels special.
• Optionally, add Ancient Purity Rose Petals on top.
• Holding it in front of your heart, I invite you to do a little gratitude and intention ritual.
Ceremonial Cacao Ritual
Holding the Cacao with your eyes closed, say out loud or silently in your head:
I give thanks to the heart of the Sky.
I give thanks to the heart of the Earth.
I give thanks to the heart of the Fire.
I give thanks to the heart of the Water.
I give thanks to everyone who brought this Ceremonial Cacao to me/us.
I give thanks to my own heart for showing up and being open to receiving the messages I’m meant to receive.
Open your eyes, sip, play ceremonial music and listen to the messages that come through – write them down in your journal or dance them out. Happy journeying into your heart! Let Ancient Purity know how it went!
Ceremonial Cacao Rebirth Beverage
• Fresh Ginger.
• Orange Zest
• Rooibos Tea.
• Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao.
• Combine 0.5 cup of Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao with dry ingredients, a dash of agave, and about 25 ml of Rooibos Spiced Chai Tea.
• Blend until smooth.
Hot Peppermint Cacao
• 3 tablespoons Keith’s Ceremonial Grade Cacao, roughly chopped.
• 170 ml filtered water.
• 1 organic peppermint tea bag.
• A splash of non-dairy milk.
• Ancient Purity Kakadu Plum Syrup (to taste).
• Add roughly chopped Ceremonial Cacao and remaining ingredients to a high speed blender or a vessel to use a hand-frother.
• Heat filtered water to hot, not boiling.
• Add water to Cacao mixture and blend until smooth.
• Pour into a cup and enjoy.
TIP: Also available @Ancient Purity is the Blend for Ceremonial Cacao. Ingredients in this blend include: Ground Vanilla, True Ceylon, Cinammon Ground, Columbian Panela (Pure Cane Sugar) and Cayenne Pepper Ground. Just add 2 teaspoons to your Ceremonial Cacao Drink, stir well and sip.
- Brand: Keith's Cacao.
- Size: 454g (16 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: We have enjoyed cacao that is many years old, however, the packages of Cacao have an expiration date of 2 years from the date of packaging.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488