Davidson Plum Extract
My most favourite tasting Vitamin C & Quercetin hit ever! Davidson Plum Extract…An antioxidant powerhouse made of an extraordinary sumptuous, dark, deep, purple plum containing blood red flesh. This delicious Extract provides an abundant source of potassium, needed for good heart health, muscle, kidney and nerve function. It also contains Zinc and Vitamin E, which support glowing, young looking skin! For our vegan friends, this extract also provides a dairy-free calcium source. Davidson Plum’s scent evokes stewed rhubarb and rosella jam, while its aroma is a delightful balance of sweet and tart with intense fruity overtones. It is a fantastic addition to mouth-watering desserts, homemade jams, refreshing smoothies and various sauces or simply as a 100% natural substance to colour food. Most of the time I just have a pipette full neat. Davidson Plum is a native tree’s fruit found in Queensland’s and Northern New South Wales’ rainforests. All-Natural, No Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Sweeteners or Flavours. Delicious natural taste. Stored in Miron Glass for Maximum Freshness.
Take A Ride into the Outback and Get the Superfruit Fix
Sacred Aboriginal Health-Boosting Fruit
Make Delicious Exotic Super-Fruit Smoothies
Experience The Most Delicious Vitamin C Hit Ever - Order Today
- Davidson Plum 1:2 Extract.
- Ethanol 24% v/v.
No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Extract is jam-packed with an exciting range of phyto-active elements that provide promising new possibilities for natural solutions to anti-ageing, wrinkle prevention, decreasing UV damage, whitening/brightening, anti-acne, collagen support, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant applications in skincare.
- Add a pipette full to filtered water or take it neat. Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Extract is not just healthy but also absolutely delicious.
Davidson Plum Syrup Chai
We at Ancient Purity cannot talk enough about how much we appreciate native ingredient extract! The principal reason is due to these native foods being so versatile. It can be used in anything which needs a native ingredients’ liquid version, and this means Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Syrup can be added to alcohol-free beverages, syrups, chutneys, cocktails and sauces.
• 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Syrup.
• 2 teaspoons Aniseed Myrtle Extract.
• 2 teaspoons Davidson Plum Powder.
• ½ cup dates soaked in ½ cup boiling filtered water.
• 1 cup strong chai tea.
• 1 tablespoon Longan Spring Honey.
• 1/3 cup almond milk.
• 1 teaspoon tahini.
• Soak the dates until soft.
• Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
• It should reach a syrup consistency, but if it is too thick, add some additional almond milk to thin it out.
• Pour into a pitcher to use for serving or store in the fridge in a jar and reheat prior to serving.
Beef & Davidson Plum Goulash (Davidson Plum Extract)
• 3 cups diced beef.
• 1 cup red wine
• ½ cup Ancient Purity Davidson Plums, quartered.
• 30 ml Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Extract.
• 8 Cinnamon Myrtle leaves fresh or dried (or 1 teaspoon ground).
• 2 cloves garlic crushed or minced.
• 1 onion (halved lengthwise and finely sliced).
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce.
• 1 teaspoon cracked pepper (or ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Mountain Pepper Leaf)
• 2 heaped tablespoons sour cream.
• Marinate beef in wine and Davidson Plum ingredients – at least 1 hour (up to 8 hours).
• Drain liquid off meat and put marinade liquid aside for adding later
• Heat pan, add some olive oil, then fry onion.
• Maintain high temperature & gradually stir-fry in the meat.
• Add garlic, soy sauce and cracked pepper, stir through.
• Add the marinade wine and cinnamon myrtle leaves.
• Place lid on pot, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
• Stir in sour cream.
• Ancient Purity Old Man Saltbush to taste.
• Rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Riberry Granita Davidson Plum Parfait (Davidson Plum Extract)
• 8 egg yolks.
• 50 ml Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup.
• 150ml Pureed Davidson Plums.
• Finely grated zest of 1 lime.
• 150 ml pure (thin) cream.
• 500 grams mascarpone.
Ingredients Riberry Granita
• 1 cup coconut sugar.
• 1 leaf gold-strength Gelatine, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes.
• 4 cups fresh or frozen riberries.
• 200 ml lime juice.
• Lightly grease a 20cm x 12cm (1.5 litre) loaf pan and line with 2 layers of plastic wrap.
• Place egg yolks, sugar, Davidson Plum puree and lime zest in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water).
• Whisk for 6-8 minutes until mixture is thick and tripled in size, and has reached ribbon stage (when you lift the whisk the batter should form a ribbon and hold its shape).
• Remove from the heat and continue whisking until cool.
• In a separate bowl, whisk cream to soft peaks. Fold whipped cream and mascarpone into the cooled plum mixture. Pour into prepared pan and freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
• Meanwhile, for the riberry granita, place Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup and 1.5 cups filtered water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil to dissolve the syrup.
• Squeeze excess water from Gelatine and add to the warm syrup, stirring to dissolve. Place syrup, riberries and lime juice in a blender and whiz until smooth.
• Pass through a sieve. Pour mixture into a container and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight. Once fully frozen, scrape with a fork to form a snow. Freeze again before serving.
• To serve, turn out the parfait and cut into slices. Cover each slice generously with granita. Serve immediately.
TIP: If you can't find Riberries, frozen raspberries are a good substitute.
- Brand: Ancient Purity
- Size: 100ml (3.38 fl. oz.)
- Container: Miron Dark Violet Glass.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place or refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488