Vitamin C Powder
Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid is the most popular and famous immune boosting natural supplement. Doctors still recommend it! As it is a potent antioxidant, most animals synthesise their own Vitamin C but humans must rely upon dietary sources. Our powder is Super Clean & Effective. Vitamin C supports the immune system, normal energy yielding metabolism, and the reduction of chronic tiredness. It also plays an vital role in collagen synthesis. Vitamin C is also essential for iron absorption (One of our most vital minerals). It supports normal psychological function and many other bodily processes that help keep us physically and mentally well. In order for your body to produce blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen in bones, it requires Vitamin C. Moreover, it plays a crucial role in your body's healing mechanism. Ascorbic acids primary function is as an antioxidant in various food products, it reduces the pace of oxidation, preserves freshness and colour. Furthermore, its low pH impedes microbial growth, which effectively preserves the freshness of food, now could this apply to us?. Safe for daily use. Made & Tested To British (BP) & American (USP) Pharmacopeias.
Ancient Purity Presents Vitamin C Powder (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C is Essential for Looking & Feeling Good
We can only get Vitamin C through Diet & Supplementation
Experience Clean, Effective, Powerful Vitamin C - Order Today
- Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid.
- Made & Tested To British (BP) & American (USP) Pharmacopeias.
- Non - GMO Verified.
- Adults: 1000 - 2500mg daily in water or added to juice or smoothie. Your health advisor may suggest far higher amounts. BE AWARE TO BUILD UP DOSAGE SLOWLY IF TAKING HIGHER DOSES. Or take Ancient Purity Vitamin C Powder as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Pregnant /Nursing Women: According to Baby Med Vitamin C Powder is perfect for keeping the immune system healthy. When pregnant, the RDA is 85 mg per day, but Vitamin C supplementation is safe up to 2,000 mg. You must consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking Vitamin C during this stage.
- Children: According to the Daily Recommended Intake on the Baylor College of Medicine website, children between the ages of two and three need 15 mg of Vitamin C a day. Children between 4 and 8 require 25 mg a day and kids between the ages of nine and 13 need 45 mg a day.
- Dr Michael Colgan takes 5 grams daily.
- Dr Linus Pauling took 10 to 18 grams daily.
- Albert Szent Gyorgi, who isolated Vitamin C in 1928, recommended 1 gram daily.
- Patrick Holford - The UK's leading Nutritionist says "Research shows that just 500mg of Vitamin C daily can cut death rates by 50%" and he takes 5 grams daily.
NOTES: It's your choice on how much Vitamin C Powder you want to take, As with all vitamins and minerals it's up to you for how long you wish to take a supplement, some people like to do it daily for a few weeks on then a few weeks off, some just taking it occasionally. Vitamin C is totally safe, it’s been used for a very long time all over the world with no record of any harm caused, the only thing to remember is its laxative effect which can also lead to an upset stomach, if you decide to take large doses it’s recommended by many to begin slowly working your way up or you could give yourself a stomach ache.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250g / 500g (8.81-17.63 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep sealed and protected from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years
Vitamin C Powder Lowdown
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for good health. It helps form and maintain bones, cartilage, skin, and blood vessels. As an antioxidant, it also supports your immune system.
Vitamin C Face Serum (Vitamin C Powder)
- 1 teaspoon Ancient Purity Vitamin C Powder.
- 1 teaspoon filtered water.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel & 2 teaspoons aloe vera juice
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional.)
- In a small bowl, combine Ancient Purity Vitamin C powder and filtered water. Whisk the ingredients until the Vitamin C powder is completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved, stir in the aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Pour the serum into a dark amber bottle (An Apothecary Jar really helps.)
- Store the serum in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Around the 2nd week mark you may notice the serum's pH level change.
- Your serum may have a different colour and consistency, depending on the aloe vera used to make this recipe.
Vitamin C plays an important role in skin health due to its antioxidant properties. Just think about everything our skin must work to fight against. Vitamin C aids in the repair and renewal of skin cells. This repair and renewal helps keep our skin looking youthful and healthy.
How to Use the Serum
Before bed, wash your face, then use a toner (if you use one), followed by a small amount of your homemade Vitamin C Serum, and then a moisturiser. Gently shake the serum bottle before each use. The serum will be thick. In the morning, rinse your face before applying makeup and/or stepping out the door. Vitamin C Serum shouldn't be used during the day due to sun exposure.
Q: Why is Vitamin C beneficial for my body?
A: Though Ascorbate is not a cure for common cold, serious complications of it, may be avoided by regular inclusion of Vitamin C in the diet. Other benefits include protection against: Deficiency of the Immune System, Cardio-Vascular issues, Prenatal Health problems, Tooth Decay and Gum Issues, Eye Problems and Skin Wrinkling. So as you can see, Vitamin C is REALLY beneficial.
Q: How much Vitamin C should I take every day?
A: The recommended amount for vitamins should be set as a daily goal for every person. The amount of Vitamin C should be adjusted according to the age and gender of an individual. Conditions like pregnancy or illness should also be kept in mind. The best way to achieve the daily requirement of vitamins is to eat a balanced diet; including a variety of fruits and vegetables. In addition, you can take Ancient Purity’s high quality Vitamin C Powder which is easy to use as well.
Q: Who are the people at risk of Vitamin C deficiency?
A: Low income group people who tend not to buy food rich in Vitamin C, people who have unhealthy eating habits and do not eat well-balanced meals and smokers who have less ability to absorb nutrients into their blood stream. But also pregnant and lactating women who need a greater intake of Vitamin C in their diets and senior citizens who have less variety in their meals.
Q: What are the treatment methods of Vitamin C deficiency?
A: Replacing the Vitamin C lacking in the diet. A Vitamin C supplement and a healthy diet is enough to make up for the deficiency. Smokers are advised to stop smoking, to enable better Ascorbic Acid absorption. People with Type-2 diabetes also need to increase their intake of Vitamin C.
Q: What are the common symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency?
A: Tiredness and weakness, joint and muscle pains, easily getting bruised, tiny red-blue spots like bruises on the skin. Other symptoms include: dryness of skin, split-ends in hair, discoloration and swelling of gums, sudden and unexpected gum bleeding, poor healing of wounds, difficulty in fighting infections, bleeding in joints leading to serious joint pain, changes in the bones, tooth loss and weight loss. Impressive list, don’t you agree? Ordering Ancient Purity Vitamin C Powder could be the best investment you’ve ever made!
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488