Longan Fruit Honey
Longan Honey, also known as “Spring Honey” because it is primarily produced in the springtime, is a very common honey in Asia, just like acacia or linden Honeys are in Europe, or alfalfa and heather honeys are in the USA. In Malaysia it is considered one of the main Mono-Floral honeys, along with Acacia, and Pineapple also known as Nenas. Revered in Thailand and China, we have sourced this from a farm in North Thailand, it's the real deal, no filler just Potent Longan Honey Benefits. We also supply pure Longan Fruit Powder (See 'Related Products'). This amber Honey is harvested just once a year (During Spring) hence its other name locally... Spring Honey. Cured from the purest nectar of Longan Trees in the Mountains of Chiang Mai, this supernatural Honey contains the Whole Essence of a year of Mountain Blossoms. The nectar from the Longan flowers produces a golden-brown honey with a mild aromatic scent that has a mild Longan aftertaste. This will sweeten a Beauty Smoothie with Schizandra, Kakadu Plum and Sandalwood Nuts.
A Powerful, Unique Honey
Longan Fruit Honey at Ancient Purity
Prestigious Honey created with SuperFruit
Experience the untapped Power of Longan Honey - Order Today
- Pure Longan Blossom Honey.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Rich in vitamins and minerals, Ancient Purity supplies Pure Longan Honey that is made with nectar collected by bees from Longan fruit trees abound in Thailand. The nectar from the Longan flowers produces a golden-brown honey with a mild aromatic scent, that has a mild Longan aftertaste. According to traditional folk medicine, Longan Honey can be used to reduce fatigue and restore energy. It also benefits digestion and appetite.
Did you know that the Organic Longan Honey Ancient Purity supplies here has potent antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, and is rich in antioxidants which aids fight signs of ageing while nourishing your skin. This high-quality honey is 100% pure and is harvested from beehives at a longan orchard. No added sugar and chemicals, unbleached and unadulterated as well.
- Take 1-3 teaspoons daily neat.
- Add as a Natural Sweetener to (Herbal) Teas, Desserts, Coffee or Smoothies.
- Honey is said to be better for blood sugar levels than regular sugar.
100% pure natural Longan Honey produced by bee farms blessed with natural, unpolluted environment in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is harvested under stringent requirements as to provide the highest quality of Longan Fruit Honey known for its subtle and unique flavours.
Longan Honey Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta with Kale & Lemon Sauce
• 450 grams cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
• 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons - virgin olive oil, divided
• 2 teaspoons Longan Honey.
• 4 teaspoons Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt, divided.
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste.
• 450 grams spaghetti
• 2 cloves garlic, minced.
• 1 bunch - kale, washed and stems removed.
• Zest and juice of 2 lemons.
• 1/2 cup - grated parmesan, & extra for serving.
• 1/4 cup - walnuts, toasted and chopped.
• Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste.
• Toss the tomatoes with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and the longan honey and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper. Roast for approximately 10 minutes until the tomatoes soften and begin to caramelise.
• While the tomatoes are cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil with 3 teaspoons of Celtic Sea Salt (Available @Ancient Purity). Add the spaghetti and cook for approximately 10 minutes to al dente.
• Remove the tomatoes from the oven and quickly toss with the garlic.
• Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Immediately toss the pasta with the rest of the Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil, kale, lemon juice and zest. Next, add the tomato mixture and the parmesan. Add some of the pasta water as needed to coat the pasta and create a light sauce. Add Celtic Sea Salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve immediately with the walnuts or Ancient Purity Sandalwood Nuts and additional parmesan.
TIP: You can use spinach instead of kale if you like and sub any pasta shape you like for the spaghetti.
- Brand: Longan Honey.
- Size: 250ml (8.81 fl. oz.).
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2-4 years - But Honey does in fact last forever, yet use by dates are required..
- Storage: Keep in dry place once opened and keep sealed.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488