Healing Tibetan Incense
This healing incense formula is a traditional Tibetan medication used to combat stress and tension. This blend has been used for centuries, and is made up of over 30 natural ingredients. (Himalayan Herbs) Some of the main extremely aromatic ingredients found in this handmade incense are: Sandalwood, Agar Wood, Clove, Pine, Myrrh, Amber, Hibiscus, Frankincense, Snow Lotus Herb, Saffron, Red Orpin, and Borneol. Tibetan incense is typically rolled into sticks or blended into powder. Unlike Indian incense the incense is not rolled onto central bamboo splints. Tibetan incense is purely made from (Himalayan) herbs, plant resins, spices and minerals and some very special types can contain over 100 ingredients! Using incense is also a significant aspect of Tibetan medicine and often it is burnt to alleviate low mood, restlessness, and stress. Due to the tranquilising effect it has on the mind it is also broadly used as a helping tool to relaxation and meditation. Tibetan incense has long been praised as a ritual and health support in Tibet and across the Himalayan region. Today the incense continues to be handmade in Tibet and also in India and Nepal.
Taken from Ancient Tibetan Medical Texts
Being at Peace
Experience the Healing of Tibet - Order Today
A Simple & Quick Buddhist Tibetan Meditation
For a taste of Tibetan Buddhist practice, this easy to perform Tibetan Buddhist meditation focuses on the wise and loving presence of the Lord Buddha himself. It is adapted from a meditation presented in the book: The Path to Awakening by the late Tibetan meditation master Shamar Rinpoche. It’s helpful to use the figure of the Buddha—an image or a statue—to support your meditation. Don't forget to light Healing Tibetan Incense!
- First, sit in a comfortable and proper meditation posture, either on a cushion or a chair.
- Spend a few minutes settling and tuning in to what it feels like to be present in your body and your space.
- As clearly as possible, imagine that the Buddha is sitting in front of and above you on a precious golden throne or seat. Behind him is a Tree of Awakening: a bodhi tree.
- Imagine that his body is golden and radiant. He gazes upon you with boundless love and compassion.
- Try to visualise the Buddha in detail: the throne, seated posture, robes, hands, torso, head and so on.
- Imagine his kindly smile, his beautiful eyes and loving gaze. It’s as if his love were substantial, as if it poured out of him in the form of a golden light that touches you and all beings with kindness and grace.
- If you can sustain the visualisation, you might include as many living beings as you can imagine in your practice. But if that’s too difficult, you can also simply focus on receiving the golden light yourself.
- As the light fills your body and heart, you experience a sense of perfect plenitude and well-being. This gives you confidence in the Buddha’s qualities and goodness.
- Towards the end of your meditation, the Buddha dissolves into light and this light dissolves into you.
- Instructions are also included in the box.
- Origin: Hand rolled in Nepal following the Tibetan texts.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488