Rosebuds (Rosa Damascena)
Rosebuds… the finest quality of the Roses from selected Rose farms. Our supplier carefully sorts each lot of Rosebuds that enter their facilities by experienced staff and guarantee the hygienic and standard conditions. Therefore, we supply the best quality of Rosebuds, available year-round. Damask rose is known as Iran’s national flower. Rosa Damascena also known as Damask Rose is unique on our planet. It is apt for human consumption and it has an extraordinary Aroma that cannot be found in any other types of Roses. The main cultivation region of this kind of Rose is Shiraz and Kashan. These lovely Persian Rosebuds are hand-picked in Kashan’s fields: Iran’s Rose capital. In Farsi language known as Gol-e-Mohammadi, they're blooming gorgeously, bringing a bunch of vibrant colour, fragrance, texture and flavour. They’re perfect adding to savoury and sweet dishes or add a floral garnish. Rosebuds have been used in Iran (Persia) since ancient times and the most pivotal part of this Rose is its petals. Rosebud’s effective substance is tannin. This product is a good option for use in a variety of teas. Its unique taste and aroma are easily felt in your beverage. You can also powder it and use it as a seasoning in food. In Iran people also use these Rose Buds and petals on salads, yogurt, and even desserts. They're also great for decorative use and as scent.
Ancient Purity for the Modern World
Damask Rose Gives
A Giving Tea of Luxury
Roses a National Treasure of Iran
Experience the Delight of Rosebud Tea - Order Today
- Rosebuds - 100% Natural.
- Add a few buds to boiling water for Rosebud Tea.
- Add Saffron / Honey for a Tonic.
If there were a flower popularity contest, I believe that Roses would win the contest. The Roses’ scent, their physical beauty, and their medicine fluidly address our physical and emotional health, making it a wonderful medicine for our whole heart.
The Desert Rose... Rose Bud Tea
This Desert Rose Rosebud Tea is an ideal way to enjoy the sweet flavour of Rose and lemon verbena and a brilliant way to fully-unwind at your day’s end.
• 2 heaping tablespoons Ancient Purity Dried Rosebuds or petals (about 6 grams.)
• 1 teaspoon dried lemon verbena.
• 1 teaspoon dried cornflower (optional.)
• Some Raw Honey (Available @Ancient Purity), to taste (optional.)
• Bring 11/4 cups of water to a boil. Mix the herbs together and place them in a tea cup or large Tea Infuser Glass. Avoid cramming the herbs into a small infuser; it’s better for them to have room to expand and move around.
• Pour the just-boiled water over the herbs. Cover and steep for 7 to 10 minutes. Occasionally stir or dip the infuser while steeping.
• Add a little Wild Forest Honey if desired. Sip while warm.
Persian Watermelon & Rose Popsicles
Today I’m sharing a ridiculously easy watermelon recipe: Fresh Watermelon Popsicles. They’re drizzled with Biodynamic Dark Chocolate and topped with flaked Celtic Sea Salt and Iranian Dried Rose Petals. Talk about classy!
• Seedless watermelon (small, cut into triangles.)
• 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips.
• 2 teaspoons Virgin Coconut Oil (Available @Ancient Purity.)
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt (flaked.)
• Ancient Purity Dried Rose Buds.
• Pierce watermelon slices with popsicle sticks.
• Place on a wire rack over a large cookie sheet.
• In a double boiler over low heat, melt the Dark Chocolate and Virgin Coconut Oil (Available @Ancient Purity)
• Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over watermelon.
• Sprinkle with flaked Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt and Dried Rose Petals.
• Place in freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
TIP: Can keep covered in freezer for up to a week!
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Iran.
- Size: 80g (2.82 oz.).
- Container: Miron Dark Violet Glass.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488