King of the Medicinal Mushrooms’, Wild-Crafted, untouched Siberian Chaga Mushroom. This powerful and sought after Mushroom is possibly the highest antioxidant containing Fungi. The power of Ancient Trees is present in this adaptogenic Mushroom. Chaga Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years by multiple cultures as a remedy to enhance the immune system and improve overall health and as various races have been using this otherworldly mushroom since ancient times, it must be effective! Known by the Siberian Russians as "A Gift from God" and also "The Mushroom of Immortality". The Japanese refer to it as "The Diamond of the Forest". The Chaga Mushroom is a premier adaptogen. Chaga Mushroom has been a component of Russian folk medicine since the 16th century. It's scientific name is "Inonotus obliquus" it is often referred to as the Birch Conk, Clinker Polypore, or Tinder Fungus. Depending on culture and region, Documented in the book "The Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing" in 100 B.C., the Chinese Monk Shen Nong proclaimed Chaga as a superior class herb, because of its diverse and complete health-enhancing properties. Use these Chaga chunks to make a long simmering tea and enjoy.
Ancient Purity Presents Chaga Mushroom
Chaga - Collected Wild, Untouched & Potent
Bring the Wild into your Home & Enjoy Chaga Mushroom Tea
Chaga Pieces - Make your own Tincture, Grind for a Coffee, or a Herbal Elixir
Re-Wild Yourself and with Chaga
A Powerful Force of Nature - Chaga
Chaga - A Treasure Provided by Ancient Forests
Experience one of the Most Powerful Secrets of the Forest - Order Today!
- Chaga Mushroom - 100% Natural, wild crafted.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals. Non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Chaga is pleasant tasting as a tea, which is the most common way it is consumed. Next most common is as a Tincture (See 'Related Products'). The most complete process is a dual extraction involving alcohol and heat. As Chaga Mushroom is becoming more and more popular, you'll find many products using it in chai or coffee blends or supplements.
- Cut up a piece of Ancient Purity Chaga Chunk and simmer in water or red wine.
- Simmer for at least an hour, further wine or water can be added.
- Some people will boil the Chaga lightly for a few hours or even overnight.
- Chaga Tea can be re-boiled and used a few times before losing potency.
You can also use the Chaga tea for enemas if desired. You will find many different methods to use Chaga on different sites.
We highly recommend David Wolfe's book "Chaga King of the Medicinal Mushrooms''.
Russian Chaga Tea
This Chaga Tea Recipe comes to us from natural foods expert David Wolfe, from his book, ''Chaga, King of the Medical Mushrooms.''
• Break up the dried Chaga Mushroom into small chunks.
• Soak a few chunks in cold water for a few hours.
• Filter with a strainer and save the liquid and soft chunks separately.
• Pour heated water over soft Chaga (5 parts water to 1 part Chaga.)
• Let stand at room temperature for about 48 hours.
• Filter the new mixture and add it to the water in step 3.
Vegan Chai Chaga Mushroom Tea
• 1 quart filtered water.
• 4 Ancient Purity Chaga Mushroom Chunks.
• 1 cinnamon stick or ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
• 1 inch ginger or ¼ teaspoons ground Organic Fermented Biodynamic Ginger.
• 5 whole cloves or ¼ teaspoons ground cloves.
• 3 cardamom pods or ¼ teaspoons ground cardamom.
• 1 star anise or ¼ teaspoons ground star anise.
• ½ tablespoon black peppercorns or 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
• 1/8 teaspoon Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup.
• Splash of nut milk.
• Place the filtered water and Ancient Purity Chaga Chunks into a large pot along with spices if using whole spices.
• Increase the heat to low and simmer gently for at least 30 minutes. It is really important that you do not boil as the hot temperature can corrupt the active ingredients in Chaga mushrooms.
• If you would like a stronger brew, continue to gently heat for up to 10 hours, adding spices for the last 30 minutes.
• Once brewed, remove the Chaga Mushroom Chunks and store in the freezer. You can use them again up to 5 times as long as the brew is still a dark coffee like colour.
• If you used whole spices, remove and discard them. If you are using ground spices, add them now with Ancient Purity Bush Apple Syrup.
• Enjoy hot or chilled with a splash of nut milk. Store in the fridge for up to 14 days.
Chai Chaga Iced Tea (Chaga Mushroom)
• 2 Chai tea bags.
• 2 cups boiling filtered water.
• 2 Tablespoons Ancient Purity Chaga Mushroom Chunks.
• 1 Tablespoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Syrup.
• Coconut cream.
• Ice cubes.
• Add the chai tea bags and Ancient Purity Chaga Chunks to a heat-safe glass jug. Add boiling water and let it steep until it completely cools.
• Remove the Chaga Mushroom Chunks and strain through a sieve.
• Stir in the Desert Lime Syrup and transfer to a glass jug or bottle.
• Refrigerate until cold.
• Serve with ice cubes and coconut cream (according to taste).
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 150g.
- Origin: Siberia.
- Container: Kraft paper pouch.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 4 - 8 years (Use by on label may indicate 2yrs but this is the real lifespan)
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight.
Q - Some people are selling Chaga powder is it better?
A - We prefer to take it straight from the tree and let you use it as see fit. You could grind/mill it then use, its debatable how this effects Chaga, just as for example went using a centrifugal juicer on vegetables, the cutting can effect the enzymes. We have no proof of the but at Ancient Purity we like our Chaga in chunks, so that how we provide it.
- Health Refugee
Q - How many times can i re-boil a piece of Chaga?.
A - Personally, i will 3 or 4 times, but i tend to then just add new pieces to the pot rather than throw an old bit away. - Health Refugee
Q - I have a major health issue, how should i use Chaga?
A - We recommend David Wolfes book "Chaga" King of the Medicinal Mushrooms.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488