Traditional Chinese Medicine has been using Beijing / Angel Grass for centuries to alleviate respiratory symptoms and expel toxins from the body. A drug formula in Thailand of Angel / Beijing Grass is classified officially as a cold medicine. Angel Grass has been used for its properties to stimulate the immune system and help to repair cells.
Ancient Purity presents a powerful herb of the east still totally unknown in the west. These potent Angel Grass capsules are a breakdown of the healing plant Murdannia loriformis, which grows in Southeast Asia. Another popular name for the capsules is "Beijing" or "Peking Grass". It is revered by those who know the plant’s numerous beneficial health properties and by TCM doctors. It is an exotic and rare, but easily cultivated medicinal herb in the Spiderwort family. Nowadays it is popular to cultivate Angel grass, especially, throughout Thailand. This healing plant is around ten centimetres tall with leaves clustered near the root. We are so proud having this unique miracle herb in our collection as it truly has versatile healing powers.
TCM has used Murdannia Loriformis for longevity, for balancing body, and building or activating cells. Angel Grass (Murdannia Loriformis) is also used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help patients suffering from liver, stomach, intestinal and blood issues. The leaves provide antioxidants and seem to modulate the immune system. In Asia, the leaves are used to counter the undesirable side effects of chemo-therapy. In TCM, chemo-therapy is considered very hot and yang, while Murdannia Loriformis is considered cold and yin, so it is thought to help to balance the body during conventional treatment. The extract in our Angel grass capsules wasn’t heavily heated and processed, or whatever. It is a pure herbal medicine of the highest possible quality. Like with all of our other products, that is Ancient Purity’s standard.
Angel (Beijing) Grass
- Grown in its Native Thailand.
- Clean, Safe, Effective.
- Harvested at the correct age for full effect.
- Fortifies & Strengthens Immunity.
- Helps to purify the blood.
- Promotes Cellular Health.
- Gentle laxative and purges the body, especially the liver, of wastes and toxic matters.
- Assist Reducing inflammation of the pancreas.
- Might Improve functioning of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Aids Urinary Tract Health.
Angel Grass Leaves - Potent Antioxidants
Angel Grass Gives
Murdannia loriformis is used by practitioners in South East Asia as a possible help for health difficulties, supporting the immune system, throat health, skin health and keeping damp from the body. Traditional Chinese herbalists use Angel grass to treat respiratory failures and to remove toxins from the body. Most importantly though is the mention we made, that Angel Grass's top health-improving feature is stimulating the body’s immune system. Angel grass contains a substance named Glycosides. This natural substance may have the positive effect of modulating the entire human immune system. Preliminary test tubes also proved that Glycosides have the ability to increase white blood cells in vitro culture. Additionally, extensive studies show that Angel Grass (Murdannia Loriformis) is a powerful natural health alternative.
There is also other medical information that shows the numerous benefits of Angel Grass, such as nourishing the heart, working against severe headaches, allergies, and supporting the digestive system. Angel Grass is considered a safe herbal medicine by the World Herbal Organisation. The health benefits of this magical herb are numerous. Taking 2-4 capsules daily will help refresh the body, increase energy and aid balance to the body. Angel Grass may allow several organs to work more efficiently. Angel Grass might also help blood pressure health. Ultimately it is worth researching this wonder plant, traditionally it has been also known to help to support thyroid health naturally.
A Gift from the Plant World
Ancient History... Grass from Heaven
Angel grass was first discovered in the Chinese province of Yunnan. Hailed as “Grass from Heaven”, the plant is widely known as Angel Grass. Murdannia loriformis is the plant’s scientific name. Angel grass has been used for thousands of years in Chinese herbal healing treatments. Other names for this plant are Peking grass, Beijing grass, Ya Pak King (Thailand), and Leng Chu (China).
Murdannia Loriformis has health benefits for gastric and intestinal issues. It can be taken as an antidote for dysentery. The whole plant was boiled and eaten with honey to clear some sexually transmitted issues. Angel Grass could help the kidney's process in filtering the blood’s waste, as well. Widely used as an efficient component in Chinese traditional medicine for more than 1,000 years. Angel Grass capsules have the property to increase the development and growth of cells and assists cellular repair and helps supports spleen and liver function.
A Secret of the East
Angel Grass... Closing Thoughts
Angel Grass (Murdannia loriformis), also known as Beijing Grass, is an exotic and rare, but easily cultivated medicinal herb in the Spiderwort family. Angel Grass has been an important healing herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. The plant helps to support and strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body, and aid in respiratory healing. It is rich in flavonoids, syringic acid, and glycosphingolipids (G1B). This plant is currently being studied for its documented anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and possible antimutagenic properties.
Currently, the use of Beijing Grass is also to help prolong life and to reduce the side effects of modern medicines for over three decades, according to current scientific research in Thailand. Beijing Grass received research support from Mahidol University, the Pharmaceutical Organization of Thailand, the Department of Medical Sciences of Thailand, Chiang Mai University and the National Cancer Institute of Thailand. Research was also supported by various donations from the private sector. At present, studies and researches have resulted in lots of knowledge on severe health issues prevention and Beijing Grass’ beneficial properties.
Experience the unique Plant Power of Angel Grass - Order Today
Angel Grass (Murdannia Loriformis).
Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose.
- Take 2-4 capsules daily, some people like to take up to 6 daily for the first 2 weeks or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- You should not consume radish, bamboo shoot, cucumber, lettuce, momordica, and ipomoea. If you unintentionally consume any of the above foods, don’t worry because there are no harmful effects. These foods just weaken the effectiveness of Angel Grass. So, you’d better avoid these foods to get better results.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Thailand (Native).
- Size: 120 Capsules.
- Container: Miron Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Angel Grass Scientific Articles
- Angel Grass Supportive Scientific Research
- W. Jiratchariyakul, P. Moongkarndi, H. Okabe, and A. W. Frahm, “Investigation of anticancer components from Murdannia loriformis (hassk.) Rolla Rao et Kammathy,” Thai Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 10–20, 1998.
- MT Chomnawang, S Surassmo, VS Nukoolkarn, and W Gritsanapan, “Antimicrobial effects of Thai medicinal plants against acne-inducing bacteria,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 101, no. 1–3, pp. 330–3, 2005.
- Y. Intiyot, T. Kinouchi, K. Kataoka et al., “Antimutagenicity of Murdannia loriformis in the Salmonella mutation assay and its inhibitory effects on azoxymethane-induced DNA methylation and aberrant crypt focus formation in male F344 rats,” Journal of Medical Investigation, vol. 49, pp. 25–34, 2002.
- W. Jiratchariyakul, M. Vongsakul, L. Sunthornsuk et al., “Immunomodulatory effect and quantitation of a cytotoxic glycosphingolipid from Murdannia loriformis,” Journal of Natural Medicines, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 210–216, 2006
- C. Pinitsoontorn, S. Suwantrai, and P. Boonsiri, “Antioxidant activity and oxalate content of selected Thai herbal teas,” Khon Kaen University Research Journal, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 162–168. 201.8.
- P. Kunnaja, S. P. Wongpalee, and A. Panthong, “Evaluation of anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities of the ethanol extract from Murdannia loriformis (Hassk.) Rolla Rao et Kammathy,” Bioimpacts, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 183–189, 201.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488