Pearl Powder, Bioavailble Calcium, Conchiolin and Zinc. Nano, A Grade 150,000 Mesh, the highest quality available Pearl is in the top 10 most powerful Super-Herbs and arguably Number 1 in Beauty Foods. Reassuringly expensive, Oysters no longer perish during extraction and this powder is created using an NLT 150,000 mesh optimising it for full effect. Pearl is also a clean, bioavailable source of Calcium. Nacre, an ingredient in Pearl Powder can also stimulate fibroblasts in the body, which accelerates wound healing. This can also help collagen regenerate itself, which may make wrinkles appear less prominent. Pearl can be purchased for cheaper prices, you are not getting any less quality of Pearl but rather you are getting less bioavailable Pearl, and this is simply because of its particle size, although you will still receive benefit from this you may never truly experience the real power of this gift of nature. Technological advancements the grinding process have allowed Pearl Powder to now be available nano-sized. A Radiantly Glow with Pearl.
Ancient Purity Presents Pearl Powder
Clean, Safe, Sustainable Pearl
Pearl... Beauty Legend of the Orient
Highest Quality Pearl - Providing Bioavailable Calcium
Lifting you Beautifully - Pearl Powder
Experience the Beauty of Pearl - Order Today
- Nano Pearl Powder (A Grade).
- 150,000 Mesh.
- Ethically Sourced following ecological standards, GMO FREE, Non-Irradiated.
- Laboratory Tested for Identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia Standards.
- Certificate of analysis are available only to practitioners or standards industry (may be provided upon request to individuals under discrepancy).
Pearl Powder has been used for more than a thousand years in TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), cosmetics, and as a health food substitute. It is dense in protein and mineral content and has been used to treat a variety of skin and bone disorders, as well as palpitations, insomnia, and epilepsy.
- Internally: Take 0.5 - 1g in filtered Water or Smoothie daily or take Ancient Purity Pearl Powder as directed by your Herbalist or healthcare practitioner.
- Ancient Purity Nano Pearl Powder has a very mild flavour, you can also add it into Bone Broth or soups to amplify the skin health boosting effects of the collagen present in bone broth.
Pearl Powder Face Mask
- Put 0.5-1 gram of Ancient Purity Pearl Powder into a bowl and add filtered water, just a few drops at a time, until you have a thick liquid that you can apply to your face with fingers.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Repeat this 2 - 3 times per week until satisfaction reached.
Ancient Purity - "Beauty Absolute" Smoothie.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ancient Purity Nano Pearl Powder.
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil.
- 0.5 Teaspoon Mucuna Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon of Schizandra Concentrate Powder.
- 0.5 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
- 350ml Chamomile Tea (warm).
- Put all into blender and mix.
Nano Pearl Finishing Powder.
- 0.5 - 1 gram of Pearl Powder onto a small dish.
- Dip in a fluffy makeup brush, and very lightly brush it over my face.
- You can even apply it before bed, as it helps soothe skin and absorb excess oil during the night.
Pearl & Schizandra Beauty Elixir.
- 8 oz spring water.
- 4 oz coconut water.
- 1 whole lemon, peeled.
- A handful of Ancient Purity Goji Berries.
- 1 tsp Schizandra powder.
- 1 tsp pearl powder.
- Kakadu Plum Syrup or Raw Tropical Forest Honey (Both available @Ancient Purity), to taste.
- Pinch of Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
Blend all ingredients together and Enjoy!
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 50g (1.76 oz).
- Container: Miron Glass Jar.
- Storage: Keep sealed. Store in a cool dry place. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Q: What does Pearl Powder do?
A: Pearl Powder was used as an anti-inflammatory, detoxifying agent, and relaxant in Chinese medicine. This could be in part because of the magnesium it contains. Magnesium has an ability to elevate gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels, which can help alleviate depression, anxiety, and certain sleep disorders.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488