White & Black Mulberries
Black & White Mulberries together in one bag! so simple and so naturally powerful. Both Black and White Mulberries have vital nutrients and have been shown to have a variety of health benefits, from reducing cholesterol levels to keeping blood sugar steady. No doubt about it, it is a superfood and it is really delicious to snack on these for pleasure and natural health. White Mulberries are a source of Vitamins C, Vitamin K, plant protein, fibre and iron. They also contain Manganese, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. The Mulberry Tree produces a tart and tasty fruit that looks similar to a blackberry and can be used to sweeten up just about any dish, added to a smoothie, dessert or enjoyed on their own as a healthy nutritious snack. We always give visitors these to show them how good they taste, they're soft and chewy. They contain 70% carbs, 14% fibre, 12% protein, and 3% fat. Mixing both Black and White Mulberries gives you the full enjoyment of both these Superfoods.
Wild, Natural and Healthy - Black & White Mulberries
Taste the Nature and Enjoy the Benefits
Black & White Mulberries - Natural Superfood
Experience Black & White Mulberries - Order Today
- Black Mulberries.
- White Mulberries.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Eat and handful daily if desired, can be put on muesli, healthy desserts or added to a smoothie.
- Add to your favourite nut and fruit mixes or in casseroles, stews, curries and soups.
Mulberry Ice Cream
Ice cream is a beloved summer dessert; of course, there are a ton of flavours to pick from. But have you ever had dairy-free Mulberry Ice Cream? If not, you are missing out! Mulberries may lower cholesterol levels, help prevent fatty liver disease, and improve blood sugar control. They also decrease oxidative stress.
• Coconut milk.
• Vanilla extract.
• Ancient Purity Black & White Mulberries.
• Tapioca starch.
• Filtered water.
• Mix the coconut milk, Kakadu Plum Syrup, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix. If you are using an ice cream maker, chill this mix for about one hour before pouring it into the ice cream maker. If using the stir method, place in a freezer-safe dish and place in the freezer.
• Add the Black & White Mulberries and maple syrup to a small saucepan and slowly heat. The Mulberries will start to break down. Once this happens, for about 5 minutes, gently smash them with a spatula.
• Combine the tapioca starch and the water in a small dish and add to the Mulberries. The sauce will start to thicken. Once thick, place in a glass dish and allow cooling in the fridge.
• If using an ice cream maker, wait until the base of the ice cream is the right consistency and then scoop out and place in a freezer-safe bowl.
• Take the cooled Mulberry sauce and fold it into the ice cream base. Either enjoy it right away or place it in the freezer to harden and enjoy later.
• If using the stir method, wait until the ice cream is fairly frozen, and then fold in the Black & White Mulberry sauce. Enjoy once the ice cream is frozen or stored, and enjoy later.
TIP: To make it more exotic, you can add some Quandong Peach Halves to this ice cream.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Turkey.
- Size: 400g (14.1 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488