Whey Protein (Dr Mercola)
Organic Miracle Whey®…a delicious USDA Certified Organic and immunity system-promoting protein powder made of concentrated whey protein sourced solely from pasture-raised cows from dairy farms across the USA. It’s jam-packed with protein, immune factor IgG and doesn’t have any added sugars present in it. It is not only just about supplementing protein, it is about getting the highest possible quality of a protein supplement! Just as there is a difference between different fat types, proteins are different in quality, too. Protein-rich foods can also be high in harmful fats and carbohydrates. Experiencing protein powder like Organic Miracle Whey will give you the high-protein quality your body deserves.
Organic Miracle Whey®
Miracle Whey® Protein... Supporting an Active Lifestyle
Miracle Whey® Key Benefits
Giving you the Strength & Stamina to GO FURTHER
Experience Organic Miracle Whey® - Order Today
Whey Protein Concentrate, Digestive Resistant Maltodextrin, Organic Sweet Whey*, Chia Seed, Cocoa Powder, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk**, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Luo Han Juice Concentrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Fructooligosaccharides, Probiotic Blend, (L.Acidophilus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Plantarum, B. Lactis, B. Longum), Arabinogalactan.
Allergen Information: Contains dairy and lecithin (derived from GM free sunflower seeds). This supplement is manufactured in the same facility as peanut containing products.
Mix two scoops (40g) with 8oz water or milk until consistency is reached. You can take this power beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Or take it as directed by your health care professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
I love drinking Whey Protein shakes because they are so convenient, satiating and are jam-packed with nourishing components. Protein Shakes make a healthy breakfast that will keep you feeling full and energised all morning. Protein Shakes also help your muscles to heal and build after exercising and aid refuel your energy. In addition, they are great for weight-loss.
Shake that Thing Shake (Wey Protein)
• A cup of organic dairy milk.
• A scoop of Whey Protein Powder
• A banana: Bananas give smoothies an outstanding consistency and are a good source of potassium and dietary fibre.
• One or two teaspoons of a natural, unrefined sweetener: I like to use Organic Longan Honey, but you can substitute maple syrup or agave nectar. Alternatively, you can throw in a couple of pitted dates instead of a liquid sweetener.
• Half a cup of ice.
• Optional add-ins: Any of the following foods can be mixed into a Protein Shake providing additional nutrition and/or flavour:
• Leafy Greens: Spinach and kale work very well in smoothies. Add about a cup per serving.
• Nut butter: Peanut butter, almond butter, or cashew butter add extra protein and healthy fats to shakes. Aim for one to two tablespoons per serving. You can also add ½ a Peanut Butter Protein Bar.
• Seeds: Chia seeds as well as Ancient Purity Dried Pomegranate Seeds get blended nicely into shakes. Mix in one to two teaspoons per serving.
• Spices: A dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, or vanilla taste delicious in smoothies.
• Fresh or frozen berries: Add about half a cup per serving.
• Fresh fruit: Pineapple, mango, and peach are my favourite fruits to add to smoothies. Aim for half a cup per serving.
• Greek yogurt: I recommend using plain and unsweetened yogurt only, because a lot of flavoured yogurts contain a ton of sugar.
• Collagen: Adding one or two scoops of Collagen Peptides to shakes boosts their protein content further. Collagen is also known to improve the condition of skin, hair, nails, joints, ligaments, and is great for gut health.
• Naturally-flavoured powders: Ancient Purity Raw Cacao Powder and Ancient Purity Matcha Green Tea Powder are great choices. Mix in one to two teaspoons per serving.
• Add the base ingredients and any of the optional add-ins to a blender.
• Blend until smooth and serve.
• That’s it! A Protein Shake is quite possibly the easiest healthy meal to make at home.
Weight-Loss Fruity Smoothie (Wey Protein)
Grass-Fed Wey Protein can help you lose body fat, gain muscle, and increase your strength. Whey is Protein isolated from whey (found in milk). It separates from milk when cheese is made. Whey is typically added to smoothies as a potent nutritional boost. Whey Protein is known to digest quickly. This refreshingly fruity high Protein Smoothie for weight management will keep you full and energised while helping you reaching your weight-loss aims.
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
• ½ cup frozen mango.
• ½ cup frozen pineapple.
• 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder.
• In a kitchen blender, start by adding the unsweetened almond milk, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, and 1 scoop of Chocolate Flavour Protein Powder.
• Now, blend everything until it is very smooth.
Green Machine Health Smoothie (Wey Protein)
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
• Frozen or fresh banana. (A frozen banana makes a thicker and colder smoothie)
• 1 cup baby spinach, packed.
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1 scoop Wey Protein Powder.
• In a kitchen blender, start by adding the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, baby spinach, and 1 scoop of Wey Protein Powder.
• Now, blend everything until it’s very smooth.
- Brand: Dr Mercola.
- Size: 454 (16 oz.)
- Container: Grip Seal Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep sealed and protected from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488