Vielight 655 Prime
This device utilises a low level (or “cold”) laser diode to release coherent light in the visible red spectrum (655 nm), powered by a calculated dosage of energy to irradiate the capillary-rich nasal cavity. The energy generated by this version is lower than the 633 Red resulting in a more power-efficient design. These intranasal devices combine solid state technology along with intranasal diodes built from transparent high impact polycarbonate to ensure quality and durability, turning this into a lifetime investment.
- The Vielight 655 is a Laser intranasal photobiomodulation device.
- This device utilises a laser diode to emit coherent light energy within the visible red spectrum(655 nm) wavelength.
- Each session is auto-timed for 25 minutes, resulting in specific total irradiation with red photons of sufficient power density per cycle.
The Vielight 655 emits low level laser light with a 655 nm wavelength. The light pulses continuously with a power density of 5 mw/cm2. The laser beam footprint targets the nasal cavity, which is rich in blood capillaries. The device parameters have been derived from researching clinical studies on low level light therapy over the last few decades. Although many researchers now believe that the outcomes between low level laser and the non-laser light emitting diodes (LED) to be similar, the laser light should penetrate deeper into the tissues.
Vielight 655 Prime
- Boosting Oxygenation.
- Complements Well-Being.
- Stimulate your inner systems.
- Supports Athletic Performance.
- Improved erythrocyte structure augments the oxygenation capacity of your circulatory system.
- Lightweight, shockproof and wearable, suitable for the rigours of everyday life and sport.
Intranasal Laser therapy
The beginning of blood irradiation therapy began when scientists in Russia, Germany and China researched the effects of light energy of specific wavelengths and power density on blood, in everyday people and athletes.
They discovered that light energy has positive modulating effects on red blood cells, optimising their cellular structure and oxygenation capacity. Additionally, photobiomodulation may stimulate mitochondria within white blood cells, potentially leading to an enhanced immune system.
Electromagnetic radiation within the 633-655nm wavelength is ideal for blood photobiomodulation, due to the higher degree of scattering and absorption by blood and water and energy density.
Note: Each photon contains a certain amount of energy. The different types of radiation are defined by the the amount of energy contained in the photons. Red photons are ideal due to their relatively lower energy density and higher absorption coefficient. On the other hand, blue photons contain sufficient energy to kill bacteria and activate photosensitizers – while, UV photons have the ability to destroy and alter DNA cellular structure upon prolonged exposure.
In recent years, the ability of mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP has been studied. Research link : [ Link ]
Ancient Purity keeps stock of the entire Vielight range
Quick Related Research
- Light-harvesting chlorophyll pigments enable mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP.
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York : [ Link ].
- How Photons Modulate Wound Healing via the Immune System.
- King’s College London (KCL), University of London : [ Link ].
- Blood Laser Irradiation : current state and future perspectives.
- ABER Institute, Helsinki, Finland : [ Link ].
- Intravenous Laser Blood Irradiation.
- MH Weber : [ Link ].
- Applications of Intranasal Low Intensity Laser Therapy In Sports Medicine.
- Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, World Scientific : [ Link ].
- Double-Blind Study of Intranasal Low-Intensity Laser Therapy on Vascular Diseases.
- International Journal of Photoenergy : [ Link ].
- Formation of gigantic mitochondria in human blood lymphocytes under the effect of a low level laser source.
- Institute on Laser and Informatic Technologies of Russian Acad. : [ Link ].
- Irradiation with He-Ne laser increases ATP level in cells cultivated in vitro.
- National Research Centre of the Academy of Medicine and Science : [ Link ].
Lew Lim and his colleagues invented intranasal light therapy (or “photobiomodulation”) as a non-invasive method to introduce therapeutic photonic energy into the human body in California in 1995.
The research and development continued throughout the next decade before Vielight Inc was founded to commercialise the invention.
The research data in the field of photomedicine is growing and promising.
However, photomedicine requires science combined with engineering creativity to make it accessible for use in everyday life.
Experience the Cutting Edge Technology of Vielight - Order Today
- Vielight 655 User Guide | Link.
- As a safety measure, please do not look into the laser light source.
- Brand: Vielight.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488