Rosella Flower Extract
It Began In Africa... Rosella Fruits have been utilised by native people across the globe since ancient times as a form of medicine and nourishment. These bright red flowers as well as its Extract have an extraordinary tart taste, reminiscent of rhubarb and they’re naturally sugar-free. In the wild, you can find this edible flower growing in the rainforest, forest as well as sand dunes. Ancient Purity Rosella Extract boasts phyto-compounds providing a range of functions for hair and skin support. Several scientific studies have revealed that Rosellas have high quantities of Vitamin C, anthocyanins, polyphenols as well as possessing elements that support blood pressure. The fruit acids present in this majestic flower have shown to be a mild laxative helping to decrease stomach spams whilst also providing antibiotic action that assists rid the intestine of foreign bacteria and worms. Additional studies have revealed that Rosella could have the capability to decrease alcohol absorption and aid with alcohol poisoning. Traditionally, Rosella Extract is used to increase endurance and stamina. This tastes delicious and enhances Health Elixirs.
Ancient Purity Presents Rosella Flower Extract
Rosella... Utilised around the World for Thousands of Years
Consumed Globally Rosella is Understood by many Cultures
Rosella (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Naturally Wild Superfood
Experience the Delicious Magic of Rosella - Order Today
- Ethanol 24% v/v.
Free from: preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
Gluten, dairy and sugar.
- Add a pipette full to filtered water or take neat. This stuff is absolutely delicious.
- The exotic Rosella has a long history of use in food and beverages. Hibiscus sabdariffa is rumored to have roots from Africa. These fruits have a tart-sweet flavour that is used in jellies, cordials, syrups, teas and wine. The Cellular Extract results in phyto-compounds with various functions for skin and hair support.
- Brand: Ancient Purity
- Size: 50ml (1.75 fl. oz.).
- Container: Miron Dark Violet Glass.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
Rosella & Finger Lime Smoothie
Kick-start your day with this super-food rich smoothie! Ancient Purity Rosella Extract, which is jam-packed with rich levels of antioxidants and flavonoids and with the addition of Finger Lime which is high in folate (especially pivotal during pregnancy!), it becomes a zesty and refreshing beverage that will enhance your immune system and overall health.
Ingredients (1 Serving)
• 1 cup of your favourite fresh or frozen berries.
• 1 banana (fresh or frozen).
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Rosella Extract.
• ½ tablespoon finger lime powder.
• ½ cup coconut water.
• 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt.
• Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
• Pour into a bowl and garnish with fruits, nuts, Healthy Seeds of your choice.
Rosella & Ginger Iced Tea
• 1 litre filtered water.
• 20 ml Ancient Purity Rosella Extract.
• 20 ml Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Extract.
• ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated.
• 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
• Bring the filtered water to a boil in a saucepan, take it off the heat and add the Rosella Extract.
• Cover the pan, and let the tea brew for 10 minutes.
• Add Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Syrup, ginger and lemon juice and stir until all ingredients have dissolved.
• Serve chilled.
Q: Why is Rosella Flower Extract good for my skin?
A: It has been reported that a daily consumption of 200ml of brewed Roselle beverage was able to increase the water holding capacity of the skin and reduce wrinkles. This could be due to the role of a range of phytochemicals available in the Rosella Flowers.
Q: What are Rosella Flower Extract's health benefits?
A: In addition to being a culinary ingredient, Rosella Flower has many other uses. The Roselle Flower and plant have been used traditionally for its medicinal value — it's believed to help with high blood pressure, wounds and ulcers and colds; in some cultures, Rosella juice is used to treat conjunctivitis.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488