Rosella Flower Extract
It Began In Africa... Rosella Fruits have been utilised by native people across the globe since ancient times as a form of medicine and nourishment. These bright red flowers as well as its Extract have an extraordinary tart taste, reminiscent of rhubarb and they’re naturally sugar-free. In the wild, you can find this edible flower growing in the rainforest, forest as well as sand dunes. These vibrant red fruits have a tart-sweet flavour which is used in wine, cordials, desserts, jellies, cordials, syrups, chutneys and teas. Ancient Purity Rosella Extract boasts phyto-compounds providing a range of functions for hair and skin support. Several scientific studies have revealed that Rosellas have high quantities of Vitamin C, anthocyanins, polyphenols as well as possessing elements that support blood pressure. The fruit acids present in this majestic flower have shown to be a mild laxative helping to decrease stomach spams whilst also providing antibiotic action that assists rid the intestine of foreign bacteria and worms. Additional studies have revealed that Rosella could have the capability to decrease alcohol absorption and aid with alcohol poisoning. Traditionally, Rosella Extract is used to increase endurance and stamina. This tastes delicious and enhances Health Elixirs.
Rosella... Utilised around the World for Thousands of Years
Consumed Globally Rosella is Understood by many Cultures
Rosella (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Naturally Wild Superfood
Experience the Delicious Magic of Rosella - Order Today
- Ethanol 24% v/v.
No preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
Gluten free, dairy free and no added sugar
- Add a pipette full to water or take neat. This stuff is absolutel delicious.
Indian Chicken Curry and Rice Casserole (Rosella Extract)
Ingredients Chicken Curry (4 Servings)
• 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Biodynamic Olive Oil. (Available @Ancient Purity)
• 1kg chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4-5cm pieces.
• 1 diced onion, 2 finely sliced onions.
• 1 clove garlic, crushed.
• 75 grams mild korma curry paste.
• 20 ml Ancient Purity Rosella Fruit Extract.
• 250ml chicken stock.
• 60ml plain Greek yoghurt.
• 2 x 250 grams packets microwave basmati rice.
• 75 grams butter.
• 45 grams slivered almonds.
• 250 grams punnet cherry tomatoes, halved.
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced.
• ½ small red onion, thinly sliced.
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice or use ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Desert Lime Powder.
• ½ cup coriander leaves, plus extra for garnish.
• Extra Greek yoghurt and Rosella Syrup, to serve.
Preparation Chicken Curry
• Heat Biodynamic Olive Oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in batches and transfer to a plate. Set aside.
• Add diced onion and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring often, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender. Stir in curry paste.
• Return chicken to pan. Stir in Ancient Purity Rosella Extract and stock.
• Bring to the boil. Simmer gently, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and sauce is slightly thickened.
• Remove from the heat. Stir in yoghurt.
• Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C (fan-forced).
• Follow packet directions to heat rice and transfer to a bowl, breaking up the grains.
• Heat butter in a small pan until foamy.
• Add sliced onions and cook until softened and turning golden.
• Add almonds or Ancient Purity Nut Mix and continue to cook until both onions and almonds are golden and toasted.
• Add ¾ of onion mixture into the rice and mix well.
• Spoon rice mixture over the curry.
• Scatter remaining onion and almonds over the top.
• Bake 10-15 minutes, or until rice is crispy. Preparation Salad
• Meanwhile, to make the salad, combine tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, lemon juice and coriander and mix well
• Serve curry and rice casserole topped with extra yoghurt and Rosella Fruit Extract.
• Serve with salad & Enjoy!
Rosella & Finger Lime Smoothie
Kick-start your day with this super-food rich smoothie! Ancient Purity Rosella Extract, which is jam-packed with rich levels of antioxidants and flavonoids and with the addition of Finger Lime which is high in folate (especially pivotal during pregnancy!), it becomes a zesty and refreshing beverage that will enhance your immune system and overall health.
Ingredients (1 Serving)
• 1 cup of your favourite fresh or frozen berries.
• 1 banana (fresh or frozen).
• 1 tablespoon Ancient Purity Rosella Extract.
• ½ tablespoon finger lime powder.
• ½ cup coconut water.
• 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt.
• Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
• Pour into a bowl and garnish with fruits, nuts, Healthy Seeds of your choice.
Rosella & Ginger Iced Tea
• 1 litre filtered water.
• 20 ml Ancient Purity Rosella Extract.
• 20 ml Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Extract.
• ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated.
• 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
• Bring the filtered water to a boil in a saucepan, take it off the heat and add the Rosella Extract.
• Cover the pan, and let the tea brew for 10 minutes.
• Add Ancient Purity Davidson Plum Syrup, ginger and lemon juice and stir until all ingredients have dissolved.
• Serve chilled.
- Brand: Ancient Purity
- Size: 50ml (1.75 fl. oz.).
- Container: Miron Dark Violet Glass.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488