Ancient Purity present Zane Hellas's 100% Natural Oregano Based Toothpaste, Zane Hellas is exclusively active in the development and manufacture of Oregano Essential Oil products. Oregano Essential Oil has traditionally been believed to have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Today, many clinical trials have concluded that Oregano Essential Oil has value as an antibacterial and antiseptic agent. Zane Hellas developed a collection of natural oral care solutions that harness the power of Oregano Oil. Good Oral and Dental Hygiene Can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay, gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older. A natural alternative solution for people that prefer a toothpaste that is Free of Alcohol, Fluoride, Colours, Artificial Flavours and Harsh Ingredients.
Oregano & Sage Toothpaste
- Powered by Essential Oil of Oregano.
- 100 % Natural Toothpaste.
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.
- Fluoride & SLS Free.
- Backed by medical studies.
- Ideal for Gingivitis, Plaque, Dry Mouth, Bad Breath, & White Smile.
A Unique, Natural and Powerful Toothpaste
Oregano Essential Oil... Oregano Essential Oil’s main active ingredient is Carvacrol, a 100% natural compound. Zane Hellas Oregano Essential Oil is from 100% Organic Oreganum Vulgare Heracleoticum – Hirtum (non-GMO). Oregano has been used for centuries, originally by the Ancient Greeks, to promote wellbeing.
Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (Sage) & Salvia Officinalis Oil... Is a small evergreen plant, with woody stems, greyish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers that are native to the Mediterranean region. It has a long history of medicinal and culinary use and was highly regarded through the Middle Ages for its healing properties and value.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract... Liquorice or Licorice may be useful in preventing dental caries and has been traditionally known and used as a medicine in Ayurveda for rejuvenation.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract... Chamomile is used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory and bactericidal.
Clean Teeth Naturally
The Perfect Taste
Sorbitol... A sweetener that it is not metabolised by the oral bacteria which break down sugars and starches to release acids that may lead to cavities or the erosion of tooth enamel.
Xylitol... Xylitol tastes sweet but, unlike sugar, it is not converted in the mouth into acids that cause tooth decay. Xylitol does not promote dental cavities.
Xanthan Gum... An effective “all natural” emulsifier that’s widely used as a thickening and stabilizing agent in a wide variety of food products.
A large number of scientific medical studies exist on Oregano beneficial properties regarding oral hygiene. In the following list, you can read some of them as they have been published on NCBI (The National Center for Biotechnology Information).
- Phytochemical composition and in vitro screening of the antimicrobial activity of essential oils on oral pathogenic bacteria.
- Role of antifungal medicaments added to tissue conditioners: A systematic review.
- Carvacrol suppresses proliferation and invasion in human oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Thymol and carvacrol induce autolysis, stress, growth inhibition and reduce the biofilm formation by Streptococcus mutans.
- Oregano Essential Oil.
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (Sage) & Salvia Officinalis Oil.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.
- Xanthan Gum.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Potassium Sorbate.
- Hydrated Silica.
- Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day. Or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Provides maximum results especially when combined with Oregawash Mouthwash.
- Warnings: Should not be used by children under the age of 8. Do not use if you are allergic to Oregano or Sage. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not swallow. Use wisely: Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice per day (or as directed by a dentist or physician.)
- Brand: Zane Hellas.
- Form: Toothpaste
- Size: 125ml.
- Storage: Keep plastic lid on when not using.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
Q - Does this contain Fluoride and/or SLS?
A - No, it is fluoride and SLS free.
Q - Is there a minimum suggested age for users of the product?
A - We recommend only for over the age of 8 years.
Q - Can this be used whilst pregnant or breast-feeding?
A - It is recommended NOT to. Although there is no major concern with any ingredient in the product, and in any case it should not be swallowed, we prefer to err on the side of caution rather than risk, as use by those who are pregnant or breast-feeding (and so possible effects) has not been tested.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488