Noni Fruit Juice
Noni Fruit Juice is a health-boosting drink produced from tropical trees’ fruits. The tree (Morinda citrifolia) grows naturally in South East Asian regions, where the fruit and its juice are part of traditional medicine. Also known as Indian Mulberry, Noni Fruit has been favoured around the world in traditional medicine for many years, and many people are convinced and experienced that drinking Noni Fruit Juice helps with a range of ailments. Polynesian peoples have historically used Noni Fruit Juice in traditional folk medicine for more than 2,000 years. If you’re looking for rare, incredible healthy juices, Noni Fruit Juice is definitely one of them due to it being so rich in various nutrients. Noni Fruit Juice is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Folate, Potassium, Calcium, Plant-Based Flavonoids as well as Antioxidants (Beta Carotene and Iridoids). Noni Fruit Juice is not just another fruit juice. It is herbal medicine. This maximum strength Noni Juice is Free From preservatives and additives, fumigants and flavourings. It has not been diluted with thickening or flavours of any kind. Ancient Purity supplies 100% Pure, Raw Noni Fruit Juice grown and harvested the authentic way.
Noni Fruit is a Visual Health Wonder
Sip it Up... Organic Noni Juice
Ancient Purity in Action - Noni Fruit
Experience the Tropical Wonder Juice that is Noni - Order Today
- 100% Pure, Raw Noni Juice.
Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non irradiated and GMO-Free.
Human intervention research indicates that pure Noni Fruit Juice may enhance joint health, boost physical endurance, improve immune activity, inhibit glycation of proteins, help weight management, aid maintain bone health in females, assist maintaining normal blood pressure levels, and improve gum health. Polynesian herbalists and healers have used Noni Fruits since ancient times to aid treating a range of health issues such as aches, pains, burns, arthritic issues, inflammatory conditions, tumors, the effects of ageing, and bacterial, parasitic and viral infections.
- Drink 30-50ml 2 times daily (Morning & Evening) or use Ancient Purity Noni Juice as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Can be added to juices and heath-boosting smoothies.
- You can dilute the pure juice in filtered water or drink. After opening the bottle, the lid should be tightly closed.
- Ancient Purity Noni Juice should be stored in the refrigerator once opened. Do not expose to sunlight for a long time.
Warning: Pregnant women and patients with kidney disease should not drink Noni Juice (because of high potassium ).
Ancient Purity Noni Fruit Juice is an antioxidant powerhouse, providing support and promotion of a healthy immune system. Noni Fruit Juice is also high in polyphenols, minerals, and other nutritious compounds, including vitamin C and potassium. Ancient Purity Noni Juice in the form of a shake or other beverage is known as a super-food. With numerous qualities and properties that can help improve your body’s health. This juice is a must have for all health conscious people.
Green Noni Detox Smoothie (Noni Fruit Juice)
This green detox Noni Fruit smoothie is made with some 100% pure Noni Super-Fruit Juice. This tropical fruit was traditionally used as a food and nourishing tonic. It has also been used for centuries in herbal and folk medicine in Indonesia, Hawaii, Australia, and other tropical destinations.
• 1 cup frozen spinach.
• ½ cup Ancient Purity Noni juice.
• 2 refrigerated bananas.
• 1 cup ice cubes.
• ¼ cup Ancient Purity Pumpkin Seeds.
• 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
• 4 cups plant based milk (unsweetened.)
• 1 kiwi fruit.
• To prepare the smoothie, add all ingredients into a high speed blender.
• Blend until completely smooth.
• Transfer into a glass and serve immediately.
• Garnish with fresh fruit.
This Green Noni Detox smoothie is brimming with all the nutritional goodness we need, plus it’s shockingly tasty! Usually people are turned off by the thought of drinking spinach but you can’t even taste it. The bananas add the perfect amount of sweetness to balance things out, so what you’re left with tastes more like a dessert than something you might imagine when you think of drinking a bunch of veggies…who can say no to that?
Polynesian Noni Shake (Noni Fruit Juice)
This shake is made with delicious tropical fruits like pineapple, mangoes, bananas and other ingredients like lemon juice, spinach and almond milk to mask the bitter flavours of the Noni Fruit. But the nutritional benefits of the fruit outweigh the slightly bitter taste. You can make this easy recipe and create a concoction of health and nutrition, with numerous health benefits and a pleasant flavour.
• ¼ cup Ancient Purity Noni Juice.
• 1 ripe banana—sliced.
• ½ cup fresh pineapple (cubed.)
• ¼ cup fresh mango (cubed.)
• ¼ cup lemon juice.
• Fistful of kale or baby spinach.
• 1 scoop unflavoured Wey Protein Powder.
• ½ cup almond milk
• 1 tablespoon **Longan Fruit Honey (Available @Ancient Purity.)
**Vegans can use maple syrup.
• Add Ancient Purity Noni Fruit Juice, banana, pineapple, mango, lemon juice, kale or spinach, Wey Protein Powder, almond milk and Longan Honey or maple syrup into a high powered blender.
• Blend until well combined and smooth.
• Add a few ice cubes to the blender and blend to make the shake into a slushy.
• Or use frozen banana in place of fresh bananas for a thicker smoothie.
• Pour into a stunning Chakra Affirmation Glass and serve.
Noni Fruit Weight Loss Drink
Early studies show that Noni Juice can be helpful in controlling weight and treating obesity. When combined with daily calorie restriction and exercise interventions, drinking Ancient Purity Noni Juice contributes to significant weight-loss. Ancient Purity Noni Juice is also known for being rich in antioxidants, which helps protect the body from free radicals and toxins.
• Step 1: Talk to your health care practitioner before starting a weight-loss program with Noni Fruit Juice. Ask about possible drug interactions, complications and side effects associated with Noni Fruit Juice.
• Step 2: Purchase Ancient Purity Organic Noni Fruit Juice to avoid preservatives that can affect the health benefits of the juice.
• Step 3: Drink 30ml of Ancient Purity Noni Juice daily to reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties. Have a 30ml serving in the morning and another 30ml serving in the evening.
• Step 4: Blend Pure Noni Fruit Juice with your favourite fruit juice to add flavour.
• Step 5: Decrease your calorie intake to create a deficit. Record your calories using a food journal. Monitor your calorie totals for three days. Subtract 500 from your average intake to calculate the calories needed to lose about 0.5 kg a week.
• Step 6: Eat healthy foods. Consume foods in their natural form, such as lean meats, eggs, fish, low-fat dairy, healthy fats like Ancient Purity Black Seed Oil and Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, whole grains, vegetables and fruits. Eating natural foods helps keep you feeling fuller longer so you consume fewer calories.
• Step 7: Exercise regularly to burn calories and promote weight loss. Engage in full-body strength-training workouts three times weekly to increase lean muscle mass and boost metabolism. Participate in 30 to 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise four days a week to burn stored body fat.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 500ml (17.59 fl. oz.).
- Origin: Thailand.
- Container: Amber Glass Bottle.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 3 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488