Mg (Magnesium) Plus Guard™
Perque Mg Plus Guard™ is for general good foundation, heart and Metabolic health. Improves blood pressure and blood sugar levels while blocking calcium depletion in bone and body. Improves heart & blood vessel health, cell energy production, stress resilience, and promotes restorative sleep.
Perque UK a unique Magnesium blend that addresses individual needs. Formulated with three of the most bioavailable magnesium forms to enhance functional benefits. Magnesium considered the most important mineral in the body, after oxygen, water and basic food, it may be the most important element needed by our bodies.
It's the 11th most abundant element by mass in the human body; its ions are essential to all living cells, where they play a major role in manipulating the most vital biological compounds such as DNA, and RNA, ATP for energy and DHEA for hormonal balance.
Perque Mg Plus Guard™
- Formulated with 3 highly bioavailable Magnesium forms to enhance functional benefits, Ionised Glycinate, Ascorbate, Citrate, C16 and C18 Alkyls.
- Guaranteed absorption, fully ionised and fully soluble for Bone, Heart Muscles and Nerves.
- Improves heart & blood vessel health, Healthy blood pressure. and blood sugar.
- Blocks calcium depletion in bone and body.
- Promotes cell energy production and supports stress resilience, and restorative sleep.
A Natural Solution
Magnesium Deficiency... Answered
It is not surprising that magnesium deficiency is rampant. The U.S. Department of Agriculture Dietary Survey shows that at least 80% of Americans are magnesium deficient. Magnesium is a buffering mineral used by the body to neutralise acids. Chronic stress and the acid-producing effects of caffeine, alcohol, processed foods, and sugar deplete magnesium stores in the body.
The typical Western diet is high in acidic foods and low in magnesium-rich foods. PERQUE Mg Plus Guard delivers magnesium in fully soluble, fully ionised alkaline salts, ready to buffer the body against the damaging effects of acidity.
PERQUE Mg Plus Guard has the benefit of a combination of four transport cofactors. These cofactors first deliver magnesium to the cells and then add an energy boost when taking their place as activators in the energy production pathway.
For preventing and reversing osteoporosis, magnesium may be more important than calcium. Magnesium balances calcium supply, keeping it from being excreted; active vitamin D-3 also requires adequate magnesium levels.
PERQUE Mg Plus Guard contains only pharmaceutical- grade or better ingredients, optimal for keeping the bone mineral bank full.
Getting to the Heart of your Health
Perques Mg Plus Guard "Choline Citrate Synergy / Enhanced Magnesium Absorption
For some individuals with magnesium deficits, magnesium supplements alone may not be enough to eliminate symptoms.
Cells need Magnesium to drive the pathway that takes up more Magnesium, creating a vicious cycle of deficiency.
Fortunately, PERQUE Mg Plus Guard taken with PERQUE Choline Citrate boosts Magnesium uptake by combining with Magnesium and carrying it as a neutral compound effortlessly through cell membranes. When a single mineral is taken at high doses, it can sometimes impair absorption.
The key to increasing Magnesium status is proper absorption. Most people absorb only 4-30% of Magnesium supplements. Many contain the oxide or chloride forms of Magnesium, which are difficult to absorb. In addition, people absorb Magnesium differently; the form of Magnesium best absorbed by each individual can vary. Through taking PERQUE Mg Plus Guard, which combines four highly bioavailable forms (Glycinate, Ascorbate, Citrate, and C16 / C18 Alkyls), the individual will receive the form of Magnesium right for them and the synergy of the 4 will increase absorption of all.
Peace in your Mind, Body and Spirit
Magnesium For Your Heart
Cardiologists find studies illustrating the importance of magnesium for a healthy heart especially compelling. Numerous studies show it is effective for preventing complications in coronary care unit patients. Thousands of people are unnecessarily stricken with heart disease because of magnesium deficiency.*
In one study, researchers compared the magnesium and calcium concentrations in the hearts of individuals who died of heart disease to those who died of other causes. Researchers found significantly lower levels of magnesium in patients who died of heart disease compared to the control group. The study concluded that “Magnesium deficit in the arterial wall probably plays a certain role in this disease.”*
Another study evaluated the effects of magnesium supplementation on patients in the early stages of heart disease. At the end of the study, researchers concluded, “The administration of intravenous magnesium to patients in the immediate post-infarction period is cardioprotective and decreases the incidence of arrhythmia, pump dysfunction, and death.
Bathe in Magnesium
Seelig M, Elin R: Is there a place for magnesium in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction? Am Heart J 1996 August; 132(2Pt 2Su): 471-477.
Manju L, Nair RR. Magnesium deficiency augments myocardial response to reactive oxygen species. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2006 un;84(6):617-24.
Rude RK, Adams JS, Ryzen E, et al.: Low serum concentration of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D in human magnesium deficiency. J Clin Endo Metabol 1985; 61: 933-940.
Lindberg JS, et al.: Magnesium bioavailability from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide. J Am Coll Nutr 1990; 9: 48-55.
Bohmer T, et al.: Bioavailability of oral magnesium supplementation in female students evaluated from elimination of magnesium in 24-hour urine. Magnes Trace Elem 1990; 9: 272-278.
Vlad M, Uza G, Porr PJ, Caseanu E, Petrescu M: Magnesium and calcium concentration in the abdomi- nal aorta of patients deceased by ischemic heart disease. Magnes Res 2000 March; 13 (1): 37-41.
Gyamlani G, Parikh C, Kulkarni AG: Benefits of magnesium in acute myocardial infarction: timing is crucial. Am Heart J 2000 April; 139(4): 703.
About Perque and Dr Jaffe
The roots of PERQUE Integrative Health, LLC (PIH) are embedded in the history and works of the scientist who founded the company and who has remained, with the support of dedicated staff, at its helm for over 30 years. Dr. Russell M. Jaffe, CEO and Chairman of PIH worked at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from 1973 to 1979 where the seeds of his vision began. On leaving NIH Dr. Jaffe began a journey that sought to support the emerging field of Integrative and Regenerative Medicine. His dedication to the application of primary prevention and his commitment to providing superior nutraceuticals and autoimmune testing with clinical evidence of superior efficacy has made him a sought after speaker and leader in his chosen field.
Dr. Jaffe and his team have steadily moved forward and produced a volume of evidence-based work that has profoundly enhanced functional human nutrition, integrative medicine and proactive preventive healthcare models.
- Scientific Every part of PIH is backed by an extraordinary level of scientific superiority and efficacy. Exceptional evidence-based science is the foundation for every innovative idea, technology, and theory that PIH uses to create and design its superior products, programs and services.
- Healthful The motivation that drives PIH is a healthier world. Good health-mental, physical and emotional – is the unsung hero of happiness. It’s what allows us to feel motivated, strong and inspired. At PIH, everything we do is to promote and encourage a healthier world, ensuring better lives for the generations of today and tomorrow. Healthy living isn’t just our philosophy, it’s our way of life!
- Pioneering At PIH, breaking new ground is the status quo. We have blazed the trail for almost every path we’ve ever traveled. Identifying the flaws and weaknesses of commonly accepted axioms is our strength and its what’s allowed PIH to define new means, new norms – new ways of thinking. At times we’ve been considered revolutionary and even controversial, but like all pioneers, we bring the fight before the fight is won.
- Sustainable At PIH we know good health – good living – is a long term commitment. To be truly healthy, we must accept and devote ourselves to lifestyle changes, not quick fix pill-popping. And while these changes feel daunting at first, with PIH as a partner for life, daunting changes quickly give way to optimal health and vitality no pill can match. This is why our integrative solutions to health are designed with long term impact in mind so that we move beyond suppressing symptoms and instead, resolve the truer ailments that cause them.
Experience the Perque MG Plus Guard Magnesium - Order Today
- Magnesium (Ionised Glycinate).
- Magnesium (Ascorbate).
- Magnesium (Citrate).
- Magnesium (C16, C18 Alkyls) from whole untreated palm fruit 7mg.
- Total Elemental Magnesium: 110 mg
- As a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) to six (6) capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health professional.
- Severe condition: 4-12 capsules daily.
- Brand: Perque.
- Quantity: 180 caps.
- Container: BPA Free Plastic Tub.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488